(Topic ID: 23592)

Is it just me or is everyone selling their Xmen?

By VisitorQ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big-lebowski-jesus_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visitorq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Seems to me like there is a rash of posts with people trying to unload their Xmen LE either for a AC/DC or whatever...

No one waiting for new code? I mean I know the code now is not great but still...

#3 11 years ago

I am still trying to decide between it and AC/DC but all these posts have me leaning away from Xmen especially after getting some good game play on AC/DC this past weekend.

#5 11 years ago

Nah. One or the other for me.

#9 11 years ago

If I get a Xmen it is a LE or bust, with AC/DC premium or nothing.

The ramp in Xmen is interesting but when it is activated it makes it hard to see the rest of the pf IMO.

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from denmark71:

I was interested in picking up the AC/DC until I saw what kind of damage the cannon caused to the playfield of a routed pro model. I attached some pics in another post.

Mylar my friend, Mylar.

#51 11 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

Maybe LE owners are trading down for Pro.
    Rember SM got a bad wrap for a long time now its an "a" game.

You mean the game I owned for a week, yeah that game. =]

#62 11 years ago
    Quoted from Baiter:

Smart people buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying.

Go Nuts! There are at least three here on the first page of threads on this site right now!

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

Visitor Q likes retarded stuff so I know he is going to get an AC/DC. It will look great next to his WOZ too.
    Actually now that I think about it.... He may be board having 2 games that are so similar. Both WOZ and AC/DC mini pfs have the same thing going. You watch a ball go around in a circle over and over. Sounds like fun to me.

LOL! Oh Jason...

You better watch it or I am going to break up with you and go out with Derek exclusively. I'm gonna take back that promise ring I got you!

#94 11 years ago
    Quoted from jackal2001:

One can only hope.

That's it! Your cut off from sex.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider visitorq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-is-everyone-selling-their-xmen?tu=visitorq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.