(Topic ID: 23592)

Is it just me or is everyone selling their Xmen?

By VisitorQ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big-lebowski-jesus_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

I think 4-5 people are selling theirs that actually opened it and played it (not counting the NIB ones). Considering they made 550 LE's and probably sold around 500 since there are still some for sale, that is only 1%-2% and does not seem like everyone to me. I could not move my NIB SM for $3850 back in 2009 and it sat for months because nobody cared for the game. Bet they regret passing on it now.

This, I don't get the panic when there is a 1% turnover margin. Heck, that is incredable . . . 550 people just shelled out 6.5k for this game and 545 love it so much they are keeping it instead of getting their money back. Not bad for a sight unseen purchase.

Many of the ones selling it are the same guys that always sell their NIB games. As I mentioned in another thread; it took Tron LE over six months before its value started to increase . . . then it shot upwards. XMen is in great shape.

#39 11 years ago

People tend to believe what they hear. It is easy to manifest phantoms. Just keep saying something over and over and the sheep will believe (that is what the government, politicians, and news media do on a daily basis). This is what has pumped up the B/W titles in value.

#72 11 years ago

Does anyone know how orders for the pro are doing? With the custom art, custom sounds, and custom dots everyone had been clamoring for (which isn't cheap for stern to make) I sure hope they sell a lot of these pins so they know customers want all that custom work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-is-everyone-selling-their-xmen?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.