(Topic ID: 23592)

Is it just me or is everyone selling their Xmen?

By VisitorQ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big-lebowski-jesus_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 11 years ago

Another Xmen LE has been posted for sale since this thread was started. Just sayin'.

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballcorpse:

think if I could get my message across to readers I would encourage people to not pay so much attention to bashing or fawning and figure some stuff out on their own to have a rational discussion.

Wouldn't that be nice!

In some ways I think all of the TF LE bashing led me to having pretty low expectations of the pin, so when I played it for myself (!) I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. So much so, that I bought one! I wonder if my first impressions would have been different if TF LE had the opposite general reputation, i.e, that is was a top notch pin? If I had high expectations, would I still have been as impressed as I was initially? I think so, because I always try to moderate my expectations regardless of what the "consensus" seems to be.

Lots of psychology involved in this hobby!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-is-everyone-selling-their-xmen?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.