(Topic ID: 23592)

Is it just me or is everyone selling their Xmen?

By VisitorQ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

big-lebowski-jesus_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

It's very interesting how a small percentage of opinions or actions within a few small pinball internet forums can create a group opinion or price norm.

Agreed. I was one of the only proponents of IM early on, and I'd rather not take credit too, but I had about 20 people tell me they played it and loved it after I explained why I liked it so much. Seems that now everyone loves it - wasn't the case when it came out, then it seemed like everyone hated it.

Quoted from Rarehero:

As for X-Men...I honestly can't figure out why anyone would dump it so quick...seems logical to wait at least for another update. Only positives in that scenario - you might like it better, and if not, it might be more desirable to potential buyers. Win/win.

Maybe they aren't willing to wait. You weren't willing to wait for another Transformers update, right? Having said that, unlike Transformers, it isn't like people are asking for bargain basement prices either.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-is-everyone-selling-their-xmen?tu=goatdan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.