Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180502_170517870_HDR (resized).jpg
    bjpg (resized).jpg
    Snakes+and+sparklers+_926c3c11b773de4e6d59253f61084827 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tractordoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 5 years ago

There are only so many Game A vs. Game B, Price Check, Pin Pricing, Clubs, Best/Worst, etc. threads that one can post in before it gets a little stale. I like reading the restoration threads, event threads, and the lounge topics -- a lot of variety there but definitely less dominant on the forum.

And yes, it is nicer outside too. I usually check in after dark or over lunch break daily.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

i think the vegan and cutting your own grass threads are really busy right now.

Just trying to do my part. Its not all pinball !

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I deleted the thread due to some of the comments. I was having fun with it, but then someone goes personal and that's where I stop it. If you think it's a silly question that's fine, I see all sorts of stupid s*** posts and questions on this site, but I don't tell that person that they aren't contributing or because your new your posts shouldn't matter. It is an open forum isn't it??? If you don't like what I posted don't comment on it.

Nothing to get upset about grasshopper. The best way to deal with grouchy people is to be nice to them. Often times they do not know how to respond and go away. I am no old timer on the forum either and have probably written some questionable stuff. . . I still keep coming back.

Also, just because you drained the topic does not mean its gone. . . everyone else can still see it. YOU just cant see it!

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

On a positive note.....more people voted in that poll, than did on whether I should change colors on my Star Trek game. So I guess I accomplished something.
    It's all good....................

Generally my O/T posts generate more replies and get more poll votes than the pinball related ones do (unless its Iron Maiden).

I suppose my pinball posts could be real yawners

Say what you will about a mowing grass topic but after nearly 500 votes at least its generating some Pinside traffic.

Keep posting and have fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tractordoc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-has-the-traffic-on-pinside-gotten-really-light?tu=tractordoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.