Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180502_170517870_HDR (resized).jpg
    bjpg (resized).jpg
    Snakes+and+sparklers+_926c3c11b773de4e6d59253f61084827 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I was just trying to have a little fun with my poll.
    I get tired of seeing all the post about Iron Maiden, and what's the next Stern title going to be, which by the way I don't comment on, actually I guess I just did, but just wanted to give folks something else to talk about, that's all. Won't make that mistake again.

Except you didn't want people to actually talk about it, just answer your question the way you wanted to apparently. I just looked at your thread, which I had ignored previously for being a tired and not interesting question, and you're getting bent out of shape over nothing.

Don't start a discussion if you don't actually want a discussion. "Would you buy cool pinballs if they were really cool, and also really cheap?" isn't much of a start really, but it's really going nowhere if you're going to take your toys and go home the instant someone points that out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-has-the-traffic-on-pinside-gotten-really-light?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.