Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180502_170517870_HDR (resized).jpg
    bjpg (resized).jpg
    Snakes+and+sparklers+_926c3c11b773de4e6d59253f61084827 (resized).jpg
    There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

It seems that there just isn't that many posts anymore or maybe its just because Im less interested in what is being discussed since Im not buying or selling pins anymore.

#2 5 years ago

People outdoors more?

#3 5 years ago

It seems like when I look a the posts they are mostly game specific, "members only" post, that do not interest me. So no reason to comment on a game I know nothing about.

I look at what's for sale, but anymore, if I find something I want to buy, the seller does not respond back for whatever reason so I move on. Not sure what's up with that.

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from mr9865:

People outdoors more?

Ding ding ding

At least this is true for me. Now that the weather is finally turning around I don't play much pinball during the day anymore.

#5 5 years ago

Some topics being rehashed over & over but I find myself always checking in

#6 5 years ago

Facebook groups...

#7 5 years ago

Looking at today's stats, it's actually *higher* than usual.

Winter is basically over, so the number of casual discussion threads, debate threads, and "what's coming next" threads are lower. But, the activity in the tech sub-forums and this year's event threads are pretty active with show season upon us.

I have seen more games listed in the past week in my area than pretty much all winter.

#8 5 years ago

I've been a member for nearly 9 years but hardly post. I'm one of those lurker types. But I do visit almost daily.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Ding ding ding
    At least this is true for me. Now that the weather is finally turning around I don't play much pinball during the day anymore.

Busy time of year for the whistlin bungholes, spleen splitters, whiskey biscuits, honky lighters, husker do's, husker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers with or without the stick, and the whistlin kitty chasers amirite?
    Snakes+and+sparklers+_926c3c11b773de4e6d59253f61084827 (resized).jpgSnakes+and+sparklers+_926c3c11b773de4e6d59253f61084827 (resized).jpg

#10 5 years ago

There are only so many Game A vs. Game B, Price Check, Pin Pricing, Clubs, Best/Worst, etc. threads that one can post in before it gets a little stale. I like reading the restoration threads, event threads, and the lounge topics -- a lot of variety there but definitely less dominant on the forum.

And yes, it is nicer outside too. I usually check in after dark or over lunch break daily.

#11 5 years ago

It's been 4 hours since a post in the Pinfest thread
    ?

#12 5 years ago

O-din's not here today?

#13 5 years ago

Everybody’s busy playing Iron Maiden.

#14 5 years ago

I'm busy prepping for a show. In fact, I shouldn't even be on the interwebs right now. Still lots to do!

#15 5 years ago

The Let's See Game Rooms thread is always good.

#16 5 years ago
    #17 5 years ago

Go check out RGP for a while. You'll feel much better about the level of action here.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

It seems that there just isn't that many posts anymore or maybe its just because Im less interested in what is being discussed since Im not buying or selling pins anymore.

I was wondering if the posting was the same but confined to fewer more active threads; such as Iron Maiden?
    Just a thoyght

#19 5 years ago

I haven’t noticed a decline.

#20 5 years ago

I WILL SAVE YOU PINSIDE.......

OOPSY, no I will not but I hope it's more interesting with me then without me.

Personally have 3 years of news and drama to sift through trying to find out all I missed. I did not visit the site once in 3 years, and that is not the case the last few weeks.

Which Facebooks groups are the bomb? I am in a few already and they seem mainly dead.

#21 5 years ago

Light traffic on Pinside? Idk, if you take away the 250K comments about Maiden that only leaves one dude selling an imamaculated Baywatch.

#22 5 years ago

i think the vegan and cutting your own grass threads are really busy right now.

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

Just trying to do my part. Its not all pinball !

#24 5 years ago

654 people on now...doesn't seem light to me.

#25 5 years ago

Maybe we have a lot of happy members playing IMDN.

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Everybody’s busy playing Iron Maiden.

Just played it @ The coin jam in Salem Oregon.
    First impression - fun pin!

#27 5 years ago

Are you claiming Pinside is dying, or just a seasonal trend?

#29 5 years ago

agreed with Facebook pinball groups being dead. I can’t figure out how people sells pins on Facebook, I certainly don’t see it

#31 5 years ago

Seasonal. I've got outdoor projects in the works, all of my pins are working, and not buying or selling for the summer. I'll still pop on here looking for interesting threads or to help solve repair puzzles.

#32 5 years ago

Between the nice weather and seeing the same ten people post the same shit over and over, I’m on here less frequently.

#33 5 years ago

Also with cgc delayed, potc almost shipping, the usual.buzz for those games is less.

#34 5 years ago

I have decided to stop posting new topics all together.

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

#37 5 years ago

I check in every day to see what's new and to learn, but I am relatively quiet about it. My new interest in Ham radio has been taking more of my spare time.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

OK.

#39 5 years ago

Posting always slows down just before the bubble bursts.

CrazyLevi

#40 5 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

yeah, what a waste of a pinball forum topic.

#41 5 years ago

Everybody had to stop to reload.

LTG : )

#42 5 years ago

Just being honest. When I posted something like I did today, and some pinsiders make comments that my posts are not relevant or contribute to the site because I am somewhat new to the site, I figure...screw it why waste my time.

I guess I am just not good with social media. I'll still come here and look around and make a comment or two but that's it.

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I'll still come here and look around and make a comment or two but that's it

I for one wish you would make a comment or three or four.

If your comment is off topic, mark it as such. Otherwise all comments, including yours are relevant.

LTG : )

#44 5 years ago

I'll go take it out on my Flash Gordon. Still haven't been able to beat the high score from the previous owner

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

O-din's not here today?

Noone that grew up as a free person in a free country with free speech really wants to spend too much time hanging out in what's turned into fascist state.

bjpg (resized).jpgbjpg (resized).jpg

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Noone that grew up as a free person in a free country with free speech really wants to spend too much time hanging out in what's turned into fascist state.

Yikes. Guessing I missed something somewhere........................

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Yikes. Guessing I missed something somewhere........................

You are only missing the many posts that have been selectively deleted and vanished into thin air like so many other farts in the wind.

#48 5 years ago

Too many people are making this site unbearable...cough cough whysnow cough cough...

Time to finally have that purge we were promised.

#49 5 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looking at today's stats, it's actually *higher* than usual.

Nobody comes here anymore, it's too crowded.

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You are only missing the many posts that have been selectively deleted and vanished into thin air like so many other farts in the wind.

...or sent to the basement.

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-just-me-or-has-the-traffic-on-pinside-gotten-really-light and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.