(Topic ID: 247711)

Is it going to be a Jurrasic World Tuesday?

By twinmice

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by parente4
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KME (resized).png
    Two weeks (resized).png
    934D6334-4E6E-4348-85F3-A215BBBBB000 (resized).jpeg
    dino dolls (resized).jpg
    Total Recall (1) (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

A lot of rumors say yes, but I would think some kind of teaser or even a hint would have been released already being Tuesday is only 2 days away? We had Keith's total recall tease "2 weeks" which was almost two weeks ago, so we will see.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

We had Keith's total recall tease "2 weeks" which was almost two weeks ago, so we will see.

Elwin doing a Total Recall pin? I'm in for a "get ur ass to Mars" LE unseen. JPark no thanks.

Total Recall (1) (resized).jpgTotal Recall (1) (resized).jpg
    #4 4 years ago

I'd guess we will see Dinosaurs but Godzilla would be better

#5 4 years ago

Nope Jurassic Park!

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Elwin doing a Total Recall pin? I'm in for a "get ur ass to Mars" LE unseen. JPark no thanks.[quoted image]

Keith is back and he’s totally reengineering the original Data East Total Recall and backing it up with 2019 technical know how! All your dreams will finally come true and yes, this is the answer to all of the pinball questions you’ve never asked!

934D6334-4E6E-4348-85F3-A215BBBBB000 (resized).jpeg934D6334-4E6E-4348-85F3-A215BBBBB000 (resized).jpeg
    #7 4 years ago

I have a feeling that it will be real easy on the next game for the folks who like adding dolls or figures on their playfields ....

dino dolls (resized).jpgdino dolls (resized).jpg
    #8 4 years ago

You funny!

#9 4 years ago

100% Jurassic Park

#10 4 years ago

It’s a home edition Munsters. Got to do something with those leftover playfields.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from UNCgump:

100% Jurassic Park

Park or world.... That's the question.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Park would have a better chance of seeing the inside of my house, Didn't care for World then again I really only like the OG J Park so I'm probably out no matter what. Although custom Goldblum call outs would make it more attractive.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Park would have a better chance of seeing the inside of my house, Didn't care for World then again I really only like the OG J Park so I'm probably out no matter what. Although custom Goldblum call outs would make it more attractive.

Tilt warning should be "You were so preoccupied with whether you COULD, you didn't stop to think if you SHOULD!"

Ball save: "Life, uh, finds a way"

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Park for me as well although world will have that great theme too so I can see myself still getting it. Let's just hope Stern doesn't drop the ball with a great theme like Jack just did IMO with Wonka. I have a feeling it's going to be great.

#15 4 years ago

Erronous post

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Park for me as well although world will have that great theme too so I can see myself still getting it.

True, the movie doesn't have be amazing to tranlate well into pinball. The Shadow comes to mind.

#17 4 years ago

Abobalee abobo......

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Abobalee abobo......

Translation?

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:Park or world.... That's the question.

Stern code word is supposedly JAWS so I suspect it's J W (unfortunately)

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blakester:

Stern code word is supposedly JAWS so I suspect it's J W (unfortunately)

I get it's the jaws of the dino but anything else tie it to JW? Maybe J-A-W-S and J-W? Or is there something in JW called Jaws as I haven't seen it since release.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Abobalee abobo......

????

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Abobalee abobo......

From GOTG?

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

I'll donate $25 to pinside if its Jurassic
    I'll donate $35 to pinside if it's TMNT
    I'll donate $100 to pinside if it's JAWS
    I'll donate $200 to pinside if it's Stranger Things
    I'll donate $250 to pinside if it's Bill & Ted
    Coming up on my 8th anniversary so I was going to donate anyway

Not sure if Jurassic is coming up this week or not, but I'm tired of waiting so figured what the hell and donated $50 today anyway.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Either way is cool with me. Awesome theme. I enjoyed JP when it originally came out. JW was a good movie too- sequel not so much....
    If design, layout and code are good- I’ll be a buyer

#26 4 years ago

While JP would also by my preference, I still like dinosaurs and KME so I'm excited to see it.

#27 4 years ago

JP is my preference, but if they only licensed the logo and theme song then it really doesn’t matter if it’s JP or JW.

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Abobalee abobo......

Jurassic World with bad voice actors?

#29 4 years ago

I hope they do all 3 Jurassic Park movies.

Roland has some lines in JP 2 that could be used.

Even Dr. Grant has some lines in 3. He says "you probably won't get off this island alive." I think that's a pretty cool line after hitting the start button.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Abobalee abobo......

Chris Pratt. Jurassic World and GOTG.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Chris Pratt. Jurassic World and GOTG.

That should be the right answer.

#32 4 years ago

The classic trilogy is the best.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

The classic trilogy is the best.

Do you think Stern had the same opinion as you?

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from Peanuts:

Do you think Stern had the same opinion as you?

Let’s hope so.

#35 4 years ago

Elwin is certainly pumping the original on Facebook - whether he's just trolling or not.

#36 4 years ago

black knight home edition??????

#37 4 years ago

Hopefully some kind of hint today.

#38 4 years ago

Following! Might be time to buy my firsts ever new pin.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from zaphX:

Tilt warning should be "You were so preoccupied with whether you COULD, you didn't stop to think if you SHOULD!"
    Ball save: "Life, uh, finds a way"

The tilt is ofc given to nedrys a, a, a
    Ball save: malcolms - eventualy you plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour right?
    Multiball: hold on to your butts.
    Entering coins: spare NO expenses.

#40 4 years ago

Prediction
    Stern releases new game, garry in a t-rex suit
    No jurassic park, no jurassic world ... jurassic conquest or jurassic adventure

#41 4 years ago

This much I can guarantee:

-If it’s Jurassic Park, someone will complain that it’s not Jurassic World....

-If it’s Jurassic World, someone will complain that it’s not Jurassic Park...

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from twinmice:

Hopefully some kind of hint today.

I was kind of hoping for a hint as well....

#43 4 years ago

I find the Mars references very disturbing. Is KME and Brian Eddy working on an AFM/RFM sequel?

KME (resized).pngKME (resized).pngTwo weeks (resized).pngTwo weeks (resized).png
    #44 4 years ago

It is just a reference two two weeks from that scene
    They would not waste 2 designers on one game

#45 4 years ago

jurassic park from stern , soon?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-going-to-be-a-jurrasic-world-tuesday and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.