Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by chas10e
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Multiball due to a slide(death) save, did you cheat?”

• Yea, of course. 62 votes
      58%
    • Nope, game let you do it. 23 votes
      21%
    • I don't have the skills to pull it off. 16 votes
      15%
    • Shake it like Shakira! 6 votes
      6%

(107 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3473CDA4-380C-4929-B355-1B8AB6FACE45 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

If you are playing a game and your ball goes down the out lane while you have the ball save; you perform a effective slide(death) save to bring the ball back into play and get the machine generated ball save plunge from the trough, giving you now two balls in play. Is it cheating?

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. Can’t have two balls in play during single ball play.

But....if the game doesn't tilt you out....hum?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

If you have your anticheat devices adjusted properly, they should penalize you if you are overly moving the machine.

correct, but your ball may not end if you only get a double danger...

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Doesn’t matter. It’s illegal to play with multiple balls in single ball play. Also bringing a ball back into play from an outlane drain with nudging or sliding is illegal.
    But even if it was fast enough that the ball bounced back into play on its own, you still have to drain one.

Is that an IFPA rule or just one that is made up by players. Understand that I am not a competitive player... well I played in one comp but have never read the rules.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Get rid of warnings is an option. And if you are playing at home or on location, it is however the owner of the game has it set up that will determine if it is cheating or not buy that and the tilt setting.
    Again, anything else is just fake rules. I won't play where they make up rules that aren't in the game.

That's part of my point. The object is to keep your ball/'s in play. If you can do it with out tilting the game...I vote for "game on"

I have had others tell me your cheating...hog wash!

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Tournament play sounds like a drag. Are there any other restrictions like no shirt, no shoes, no dice?

omg...lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kidchrisso.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-cheating-1?tu=kidchrisso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.