• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mcluvin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5E37D404-B8EE-49BD-A33D-A7CF69753118 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

A little different then the silver ball we are used too. Wow I can’t believe they launched this temporary satellite. 9 months till it falls out of orbit and burns up. https://www.thehumanitystar.com/ Is their website where you can punch in your location for your best viewing opportunity and read the faq about it. Just wanted to share.

5E37D404-B8EE-49BD-A33D-A7CF69753118 (resized).jpeg5E37D404-B8EE-49BD-A33D-A7CF69753118 (resized).jpeg

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Humanity is doomed...............................................................

Why is that?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I dont know ,it just makes for good conversation.

Whew, thought you might have had some insider information. I’m glad it’s not like a massive plane contrail conspiracy thing where it’s full of some substance to wipe all of humanity out when it burns up reentering our atmosphere!

1 month later
#8 6 years ago

Thought I would bump this for those in California, This will be visible in approximately 36 hours! Only a 5 minute viewing window.

#12 6 years ago

In California this wil be visible in 8-13 minutes depending on where your are

#13 6 years ago

I looked and didn’t see anything, website says it will pass here again at 71 hours and 22 minutes again...It is cold!

#15 6 years ago

Yeah, I watched that video after I didn’t see it. It was a bit light out and maybe I was looking in the wrong direction...I think the next opportunity it will be earlier in the morning (dark out) and I will have a better chance.

1 week later
#16 6 years ago

Visible in California in 3 minutes for 4 minutes. North 10 degrees

#17 6 years ago

I have partly cloudy skies and I believe I won’t see it though...hopefully diff in your area.

#18 6 years ago

Guess I’ll have to try again in 3 days

1 week later
#21 6 years ago

Says that the humanity star burned up and is no longer in orbit. Oh well I never got to see it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

1,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Woolwich Township, NJ
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballlew.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-it-a-bird-is-it-a-plane?tu=pinballlew and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.