Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by 27dnast
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm guessing with the LCD screen that it's almost a given that you'll get a ton of glare without it... owners, can you chime in?

#2 6 years ago

I think PDI or Invisiglass is necessary on every game. With a ten machine collection you should be careful before buying your first sheet . . . you'll end up with ten . . .

#3 6 years ago

I don't have it on mine. Shrug.

Plays just fine.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think PDI or Invisiglass is necessary on every game. With a ten machine collection you should be careful before buying your first sheet . . . you'll end up with ten . . .

I'm the opposite way. Cost aside, I like the glare. That is how it was back in the arcades. It is part of the experience.

#5 6 years ago

I have invisiglass on my MET Pro and not on my ST Pro. Yes, I can tell the difference. Is it worth the $, that all depends on your budget.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I had a friend over the other night, and I thought it was hilarious when he went to point to something in my Tron and didn't see the glass.

But unfortunately yes, Invisiglass is like crack. You will just want more of it.

#7 6 years ago

be on the lookout for invisiglass on sale at pinballsales.com
right now you can get a sheet for $221.25 for std
and $197.50 for wide. need to buy two for each deal.
the deal i received about a year and a half ago which immediately sold out supplies and resulted in me waiting about 3-6 months for the glass was under 200 a sheet (std and wide)
I paid 2360 for 12 sheets
196.67 per sheet i think.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

be on the lookout for invisiglass on sale at pinballsales.com
right now you can get a sheet for $221.25 for std
and $197.50 for wide. need to buy two for each deal.
the deal i received about a year and a half ago which immediately sold out supplies and resulted in me waiting about 3-6 months for the glass was under 200 a sheet (std and wide)
I paid 2360 for 12 sheets
196.67 per sheet i think.

Let us know...I need more glass.

#9 6 years ago

tiger. the prices 221 and 198 for std and wide respectively can be had now. pinballsales.com

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This. Invisiglass is like crack. Only more expensive.

#11 6 years ago

PDI all the way baby!!

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

tiger. the prices 221 and 198 for std and wide respectively can be had now. pinballsales.com

I just looked price says 295 per sheet is there something I need to do to get it for 198 and 228 ?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

I just looked price says 295 per sheet is there something I need to do to get it for 198 and 228 ?

Buy 2

#14 6 years ago

I upgraded my WOZ to PDI glass. Yes...upgraded. Had it next to my two other machines with PDI and it simply looked inferior. Same price - much better results with PDI. I'll have another sheet of Invisiglass for sale after I get my Hobbit.

#15 6 years ago

Remove the glass entirely - the shots are much easier this way.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Remove the glass entirely - the shots are much easier this way.

and the sound gets much better too!

#17 6 years ago

I have PDI or Invisiglass in four of my games, so I like the stuff. When I put my WOZ LE on location I took out the Invisiglass. I expected the glare from the LCD to be bad, it wasn't. I didn't have a single complaint or comment about it in the 9 months it was on location. So in my opinion, nice? Yes. Necessary? No.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

I have PDI or Invisiglass in four of my games, so I like the stuff. When I put my WOZ LE on location I took out the Invisiglass. I expected the glare from the LCD to be bad, it wasn't. I didn't have a single complaint or comment about it in the 9 months it was on location. So in my opinion, nice? Yes. Necessary? No.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside