(Topic ID: 133138)

Is interest in pinball temporary?

By littlecammi

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

I attended a game party at Rick's recently (he's a friend who has a game repair business). He told me most of his customers (even those with multiple pinball machines) and non-customer friends who own pinball machines lose interest over time and move on to something else, often selling games to fund the new hobby. He said I was one of the few who are still interested after twenty years in the hobby (I bought my first pin CFTBL in 1994 and my 16th pin Mustang Boss premium in 2014). Pinsiders are more likely to stay in the hobby, but even some of us will drop out. They may start thinking: I can afford my dream car (or boat or vacation home or whatever) if I sell all these pinball machines I don't play any more.

I used to play foosball several nights a week for a few years (decades ago). I have a tournament soccer foosball table on its side with the legs off stuffed into a corner of my basement. Nobody I know plays any more. People lose interest.

I think stagnation can cause loss of interest. Getting a new pin rejuvenates interest. But once you're out of room and your lineup hasn't changed in years? Those who regularly sell or trade a pin to acquire a different one can probably maintain interest better than those who collect "keepers" until they can't fit any more (I'll admit that I fall into this latter category). What do you think?

#2 8 years ago

This is true of most hobbies. Don't see pinball any different.

The real challenge for pinball will be in 20-30 years, when the arcade generation starts to die and whether there is anyone to follow behind them.

#3 8 years ago

I definitely enjoy the social side of it. It's hard for me being in a place where location pinball is really scarce.

I can see that game owners that don't socialize with pinball could become disinterested. Even though I don't compete, I would join a league just to meet other pinball people.

#4 8 years ago

It does seem to ebb and flow. I've lost interest more than a few times. The drama on here occasionally gives me an excuse to avoid things for a while as well. You're a veteran in the hobby compared to me but I don't see myself losing permanent interest. I have other hobbies, but find this more interesting as it is easy to change up what you have when you've gotten bored with the collection. I just went through a time where I was going to sell it all and just get out. Couple guys on here helped me to realize I just needed a break. I'm glad I didn't sell them all because I don't think I could easily replace what I sold (As we know so many machines you spend months or years hunting down) and would be pissed at myself for doing so.

Yes, a new pin rejuvenates for sure. I'm realizing I need to have a project also or I get bored as well. I have a small space with a PITA basement door so I have to really pick and choose what I want to be a keeper. So changing the line up for me is a bit more challenging.

I've noticed trends of new people here a few years back that were really involved and then I didn't see them on here. It does seem like it comes in waves so there must be a decent amount of people that fade out and never return.

#5 8 years ago

I agree with Frolic. Everything is individual. Most people burn out on things. But some people are happy collecting artwork and owning the same pieces for decades.

But it also depends on what part of the hobby you get involved with. Don't forget, you've got playing casually, tournaments, buying/selling, repair, restore, social events...

Personally I get bored with some pins after owning them for a while, but I love repairs. Always something different. Always a new challenge.

#6 8 years ago

For sure interest ebbs and flows. It's a common thing. I was into early SS pins, then bikes, then classic cars/trucks, then back into dmd pins. I too notice a lot of power posters from a few years back no longer posting, or posting very little around here. It's good to take little breaks once in a while. It keeps things fresh. Don't sell them off though!!

#7 8 years ago

I think individually its normal to wax and wan interest in anything. I think differently that there's an overall uptick in interest in Pinball. That brings in new blood and excitement which rekindles old interest.

I would say its definitely a boom period for pinball and glad to have it. Sustaining it will depend on how the new people take to it.

IMO if we're lucky, pinball will sustain this level for a long while and that would lock in a bit more longevity past the group that grew up with arcades.

I think there will always be nostalgia for pinball and arcades, just like nostalgia for other time periods seems to continue, even as the older generation pass on. It was a cool time and unique.

#8 8 years ago

When I first bought my gorgar years ago, I thought in the back of my head it may be short lived. No way.

I love fixing things and playing pins. I love having friends over, getting a few beers down the hatch, and playing. Showing them off is fun too.

I think some may be in for a short time, but for the majority, once the first pin is purchased, the hooks are in.

#9 8 years ago

I have been interested in pinball since I was a kid playing pinball in the 70s with my dad. I always dreamed of having my own pin at home. Even when video games came out I played them but still enjoyed the pins as well. I don't see myself losing interest.

#10 8 years ago

I think everyone is overlooking one huge reason: marriage.

My brother owned a boat for 3 years. Went fishing on it almost every nice weekend in the summer. We would also take it out to the Mudhole to fish for tuna and shark.

He met his wife, and the first year of his marriage, the boat got 25 hours put on it. Year 2 of marriage, 15 hours. That's when he realized it was time to sell it.

I'm sure it happens to a lot of people here. Get married, take more vacations, kids come along…and those pin dollars have been converted to other things.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

My brother owned a boat for 3 years. Went fishing on it almost every nice weekend in the summer. We would also take it out to the Mudhole to fish for tuna and shark.
    He met his wife, and the first year of his marriage, the boat got 25 hours put on it. Year 2 of marriage, 15 hours. That's when he realized it was time to sell it.
    I'm sure it happens to a lot of people here. Get married, take more vacations, kids come along…and those pin dollars have been converted to other things.

My pins are my kids.

(for now)

#12 8 years ago

I share your concern, littlecammi. i have limited space and have pretty much filled it with my "grail pins" and have become attached to them through maintenence, play, and modding to the point where i don't want to see any of them go, even though i sort of know their gameplay inside and out so well at this point that it'd be more fun to have a new title or two. But i can't bear to part with any. i know, it's silly.

in general, i don't think i'll ever lose interest in pinball entirely. i can see it going on the backburner for a season or two, though, only to return with a vengeance and a slightly difference focus. that is if it's like any of my other hobbies.

more broadly, i don't think Pinball is in danger of a major cultural decline. it seems to me like it's still on a (modest) upswing that started in the mid 2000s sometime. just last weekend, in fact, a friend of mine came up from Florida and his brother (a guy in his 20s) suggested we go to Lyman's Tavern in DC, because they have a bunch of cool pinball machines. we played them for several hours, and pretty much the whole bank of games was in use the whole time we were there. (later we went to the Black Cat for a Stiff Little Fingers concert, and played even more pinball there!)

this "modest upswing" i mentioned has gone through several stages. originally of course pinball was entirely supported by operators. the upswing began when home owners and gameroom builders began to pick up the slack of the declining/dying pinball operator business. and now, perhaps thanks to all these new pinball hobbyists seeking out location gaming, it seems like (at least judging by northern virginia and DC) even pinball operators are on the upswing too. the increased visibility has a positive effect on momentum, too.

#13 8 years ago

As mentioned above, pinball is a hobby with natural ebb and flow. However there are ways to extend and expand the interest level aside from simply cycling new pins.

Pinball is most like the classic car hobby. You can fix them up in your garage by yourself which is rewarding enough but static. Kick up the interest level a notch by networking with local collectors who can share your appreciation, contribute tips, and provide help. Further still, you can enter tournaments as another way to drive your interest level even higher to "be the best" and win. It's the same with pinball.

Right now, in my opinion, the killer app most needed in pinball (particularly EM's) is high score tables and social media integration. We desperately need a way for people who aren't tourney-heads to get a taste of that competitive bug and easily share the joy with others. Sure, you can snap a photo of the game and post it to your Facebook feed... but it wouldn't it be better if the game itself could accomplish that for you and start conversations?

The Maker movement (Ben Heck, etc.) and groups like Multimorphic, FAST Pinball, and Mission Pinball are turning the hobby into an open-ended experimentation and art platform... which is the key to blowing the doors open to new possibilities and ever-higher levels of engagement.

As always, moderation is key. When it is time... walk away rather than sell out. You'll be back eventually.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Right now, in my opinion, the killer app most needed in pinball (particularly EM's) is high score tables and social media integration. We desperately need a way for people who aren't tourney-heads to get a taste of that competitive bug and easily share the joy with others.

i agree. my caveat is that the high score tables need to be for a specific machine only. i wish there was an easy way (other than a whiteboard) to keep a tally on who has scored what on my machines!

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

My pins are my kids.
    (for now)

I second that.

#16 8 years ago

Insanity is temporary.

Pinball is forever !

LTG : )™

#17 8 years ago

Life changes. I've lost interest in other hobbies and things in my life have changed a lot over the years. The thing that I like about pinball is that other people can enjoy it, too. My kids, their friends, or anyone that comes over to the house can play. Even if no one plays them, they look pretty cool all lit up in the room. The other thing that keeps pinball fresh is that I rarely get a chance to play most games. There are still many games I have never played.

#18 8 years ago

My interest in pinball comes and goes depending on what time of year it is and what other projects I have running. Right now pinball interest is high since I just had an awesome weekend at the Pintastic show. I have some house projects to finish while the weather is warm so the next couple of weeks I probably won't be doing too many pinball things. I certainly would never sell my games because I know my interest will always come back to pinball. A couple tips for those who still have a choice in the matters, marry the girlfriend that supports your pinball hobby and don't have kids.

#19 8 years ago

I'm in it for the long haul, but downsizing currently.
    I would love to sell a few drive a new challenger hellcat, but the depreciation of cars is sickening. At least for the most part pinball holds it's value well. even new ones, you don't lose too much when you sell.
    I can never picture myself not owning at least one.

Our company has bought back entire collections that we sold them years ago, so there are people moving in and out, but as you can tell by prices, demand is outweighing the supply.

#20 8 years ago

I'm one of the guys that has a couple pins, but doesn't (yet at least) get involved in much social Pinball activity. I've been to one Pinball bash (which was awesome) but no other gatherings or shows. I don't get out much, most of my time is spent working on my house or doing family stuff. Pin time is for when everything else is done (rare) or we have people over (less rare).

I gave a machine to my folks and my wife's folks to broaden my reach and give me a couple more places to play. Usually have to do a little maintenance when I visit though.

I have an old car that I touch less than my pins and may unload some day (for pin money?!?) but right now the wife won't allow.

I hope to be in for the long haul, eventually changing over from my grade C and D pins to B's and maybe a A at some point. Have some space, have some money, time is always my issue.

And I need to get out more!

#21 8 years ago

At the end of the day there is only one pin I know I'm willing to keep forever, and that's Cirqus Voltaire. I think the main reason for that is due to how I feel its a great work of art that's also very fun to play, as opposed to something that's just entertaining. If you look towards Pinball as pure entertainment the experience will lessen over time for sure.

#22 8 years ago

I just sold the pin I've had the longest at the show over the weekend. I'd almost say it was bittersweet. I had played it out, but I'll still miss it.

There is no such thing as a keeper. Eventually it hits the point where it isn't getting played enough to justify the space. And when that hits, out they go. I have a gameroom, not a museum. I think that keeps things fresh. I have a list of games I want to add, and I already know exactly what is going in that vacant spot, and the one after that.

#23 8 years ago

I still keep up with many of my "old hobbies" that I was interested in for years. I have a few Magic: The Gathering decks to break out, I keep up with a few comics, I have a room full of old video games, I still have a painting desk set up for modelling...

I'm probably not going to get to the point where I completely divest myself of all pinball machines, parts, and tools and claim that my love affair with it is over. I've only ever done that with one hobby: collecting arcade games. I needed the space for pinball...

#24 8 years ago

Not so long ago, you were blown away with the concept of selling games. What gives? You feeling ok?

I understand completely, though. I have very little desire to add any games and pretty much only have more than one just in case a pinball friend stops by. The novelty wears off after awhile.

ISO: whirlwind.

#25 8 years ago

Pinball since the 60s/70s has died off and come back at least 2-3 times to varying degrees. Don't see any reason to expect it won't happen again sadly.

#26 8 years ago

I definitely don't have the passion or desire I did a few years ago. But I've also had a lot happen in my life since I bought my first pin. Got married had kids, started other things. I always say I would play more if life didn't get in the way. I don't think I would sell all of my pins, but would be lying if I said I never considered it from time to time. Feels like I haven't played in forever, but I try and play here and there. Hoping to finish my basement in the next couple of years so that should get me and the family downstairs more to play. Also hoping to get some debt knocked out, cars, pmi, etc. so I have a little more gameroom money.

#27 8 years ago

I was really heavy into motorcycles for about 8 years before i got into pinball. They overlapped for a couple of years, then my daughter came along and bikes collect dust in the garage and im more into the pins. I do however plan to get back to bikes when my kids get older so all 5 of them are being kept. My interest waxes and wanes on hobbies and with pins it'll be the same im sure.

#28 8 years ago

Hobbies come and go. I started in early 2007 and after 8 years I am a little bored with it. Largely because I have so little time to play and my son (13 now) never really got into them. He is a sports nut and I spend a lot of enjoyable time coaching hockey and baseball and watching soccer. Perhaps I will get more back into pins once he heads out on his own. I don't enjoy playing pins much by myself any more but I quite enjoy it with friends, unfortunately too busy for that to happen too often. So I have been thinking about selling most and moving on but the thought of all the work I put into them and trying to rebuild keeps the urge at bay.

#29 8 years ago

I've been in this hobby for a less then most of you. I've met some really cool pinball people and also played in a league at the Arcade in Brighton Mi over last winter. It was a lot of fun. I have 6 machines and have owned 10 total so far counting the 6 I have now. I like to mix it up and trade games out. Fix what I can on the ones I have. It keeps things fresh by doing those things so....hopefully I can keep it going for many years to come.

#30 8 years ago

I was really into pinball a year ago, but now I have realized that I really only play a couple of my games. I am trying to sell AC/DC, and I am a little worried that I will want it back some time in the future. I really only play Metallica and GnR, so I think I am going to fill the rest of my gameroom with arcade games again. I really enjoy bringing new stuff in, and since I haven't bought a new pin in close to a year, I really needed something new. There just weren't any pins I thought I would play enough to warrant the purchase.

I wish i had unlimited space and money so I could just keep everything until I felt like using it. I am buying an arcade game tonight, and I sold the same title three years ago. I am also going to replace the Donkey Kong I sold as soon as I find a nice one. I sold those because I was convinced that it was all pins for me from now on. lol

It is mostly the social aspect of the hobby that keeps me in it. I really look forward to seeing friends at shows. I don't have many friends locally who share my hobbies, so it is especially nice to hang out with friends as crazy as I am once in a while.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

This is true of most hobbies. Don't see pinball any different.
    The real challenge for pinball will be in 20-30 years, when the arcade generation starts to die and whether there is anyone to follow behind them.

I'll be 50-60 years old by then, hopefully retired, with a bunch of pins in a pole barn with a Delorean next to it, lol. I think I'll always be interested in pinball. It's too much fun to stop playing and collecting.

#32 8 years ago

My interest goes down in the summer and up in the fall and winter

#33 8 years ago

My "obsessiveness" about pinball has died down a bit. For a while I was tracking down games, buying games, restoring, repairing, selling, trading, rinse, repeat...then buying almost every NIB Stern for a bit. It's calmed down. I have almost zero interest in working on games now. I don't want any more projects...I really don't want any more anything, honestly. I feel like I've played "everything" and have the ones that mean something to me. I'm happy with what I've got - and honestly I haven't even been playing that much lately. I'll always love pinball & the community - but I can see myself selling off a chunk of my collection and not losing any sleep over it.

#34 8 years ago

For myself, I started collecting 11-12 years ago, initially there was a local dealer who often got new games and I was able to buy and trade every so often. But after 4-5 years he left the area. I did not really know about Pinside, although I was a member I never looked here, I didn't know or have contact with the community so when that one guy left the area, I was stuck with 5 games for a number of years. Call it 5 years with the same 5 games.

Those were IJ, TZ, TOTAN, CFTBL and POTC. Over time, I must have got tired of the same 5 games and also there were some intermittent bugs or issues and finally some of the games didn't work at all. Also during this period, I didn't play much and was more out of the hobby than at any point.

Finally, I said to myself, maybe sell the pins and get back some money. But as I did that, I found Pinside again and found that a lot had changed in those 5 years. I found out about WoZ (still in the planning stage) and AcDc had just come out and XM was just about to come out. I also found out that my old pins were worth about what I paid (maybe more).

I could have fixed those older pins but as I'd had some 10 years at the time, I elected to sell all my older pins (also the ones that were not working as well) and kept Potc which was the only one I had bough new so it was still 99% like new.

I got XMLE, Tron, AcDc premium, SM, STLE, IMVE and TSPP (to add to my POTC).

This all occurred over 3 years, and I play more than ever. I still don't play a ton, but I have such a big collection, that I can not really get tired of my games. I mean if I am tired of PotC for example, I won't play it for a few weeks and then get back on it for a few games.

I got back a good deal of money from my 4 old games (almost enough to buy 3 new games).

I am much better at understanding the rules now, so I'm more interested in trying stuff out and keeping the games I have. I don't have one that I'd like to sell. I would like to buy more, but realistically 8-9 is all I think I need. At least because I don't play a ton. I could keep each game another 5-10 years easy so they are keepers to me. The time may come when my saturation point hits and I don't want to add any more (maybe that's 9 total) and then I'll need to think about selling some to get new pins. But for now it's all aces.

I do appreciate that pins, while expensive, not gonna lie. But at least I feel that I'm not throwing money away like I feel with my pool or hot tub where the end result is a pool that costs ungodly amount of money every year and does not get used a ton, and a hot tub is something that is used rarely as well, but I won't see a fraction of the price if I wanted to get rid of it.

I have had a nice car (several) and to me, they are not really worth the costs. I'd rather have basic transportation and nice pinball collection then have a really nice car and no pins.

#35 8 years ago

Pinball is the cockroach of the video game world....... It will be the last one standing.

#36 8 years ago

Well personal story. I just sold off all of my machines and I feel absolutely miserable now. I don't regret selling them because it opened up funds for other machines but I miss having pinball around. They are as much art as they are fun. When I'm in the mood to play pinball there is no other replacement. There's just that urge of wanting to play and being immersed in the game. I don't get that with video games or many other hobbies. The only thing game wise I would probably rather do is play ping pong.

#37 8 years ago

My biggest issue, is with mods for my games.

I got the subs and the few key mods for each game, but the question is when is enough? Do I need chrome on my Tron armor? Do I need LEDs on my Tspp? Do I need color DMD on my games (I have on AcDc and it's fantastic). Do I need Invisible glass?

I know, that I'll get enjoyment out of the mods, but they add an extra layer of cost and in total, would add up to a whole new game (I mean the cost of the mods add up to several thousand dollars when you have 8 pins).

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

My biggest issue, is with mods for my games.
    I got the subs and the few key mods for each game, but the question is when is enough? Do I need chrome on my Tron armor? Do I need LEDs on my Tspp? Do I need color DMD on my games (I have on AcDc and it's fantastic). Do I need Invisible glass?

To answer your questions:

Never. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Hope that helps.

#39 8 years ago

Interest is temporary for some. My interest dies down for a while. But as someone else already said when a new pin arrives the interest intensifies I tend to play it intensely for a while then decide if it is a keeper or not. Some that are keepers dont get played so much but are always there when I get the urge to play that title.
    The amount I play them also depends what else that I have on. Quite often I will buy a van or other 'bargain" that is not running or needs work & because I got it for the right price, then I have to devote time to repair that but usually finish the day with a game or 2.
    The obsessiveness has died off a little over the past few years & when I attend meets I find that I only play a little on machines I havent played or dont have but do more talking & enjoy the social aspect.
    Im sure I would be more interested again if I changed the lineup but I just cant bring myself to sell off what I have thought of as keepers

#40 8 years ago

It's pretty hard to stay interested in the hobby when the prices keep rising at ridiculous rates.

#41 8 years ago

Every hobby ive had I grew out of eventually, ive had lots. The only one I never gave up is surfing. I love pinball, well see how it turns out for me.

#42 8 years ago

Insanity is temporary
    Pinball is forever!

That should be on a tee shirt!

I will always have at least one.

#43 8 years ago

The sense of community is what keeps people interested. This forum is critical for that.

When you stop being passionate about it... You move on.

This is why discussion, interaction, events and shows are important. They don't just GROW the hobby... they sustain it!

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I hear you.We got a boat in 2007 and it was so exciting to go to the lake every weekend.I think last year we went once and nothing so far this year.

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

As mentioned above, pinball is a hobby with natural ebb and flow. However there are ways to extend and expand the interest level aside from simply cycling new pins.
    Pinball is most like the classic car hobby. You can fix them up in your garage by yourself which is rewarding enough but static. Kick up the interest level a notch by networking with local collectors who can share your appreciation, contribute tips, and provide help. Further still, you can enter tournaments as another way to drive your interest level even higher to "be the best" and win. It's the same with pinball.
    Right now, in my opinion, the killer app most needed in pinball (particularly EM's) is high score tables and social media integration. We desperately need a way for people who aren't tourney-heads to get a taste of that competitive bug and easily share the joy with others. Sure, you can snap a photo of the game and post it to your Facebook feed... but it wouldn't it be better if the game itself could accomplish that for you and start conversations?
    The Maker movement (Ben Heck, etc.) and groups like Multimorphic, FAST Pinball, and Mission Pinball are turning the hobby into an open-ended experimentation and art platform... which is the key to blowing the doors open to new possibilities and ever-higher levels of engagement.
    As always, moderation is key. When it is time... walk away rather than sell out. You'll be back eventually.

I couldn't agree more with everything you said - pinball is a great space for the maker crowd and as obnoxious as the Internet of Things concept has become to those in tech circles, pinball really, really benefits from that type of web-integrated and shareable experience.

I'd also like to call out everyone that streams pinball on Twitch, particularly PAPA, Dead Flip, and Bro, Do You Even Pinball?. Anyone that can get the message out to the competitive gamer crowd is a massive boon to the hobby in my estimation.

#46 8 years ago

I agree with the ebb and flow. I think factors like pinside, friends in the hobby, your local community, shows, podcasts, tournaments, space/money, pinball on location, etc...help to keep you engaged and excited about pinball. I think it's some of those factors that affect the ebb and flow.

I got my first game around 2003 and quickly grew my collection to 5 games. I kind of hit a wall space wise and didn't really have the money to grow the collection any. For about 7 years I wasn't really into the hobby too much.

Fast froward to 2012 and I still had 3 of the same 5 original games I bought (DM, Guns N Roses, and TZ) Then I traded my GnR for ACDC, got involved in pinside, and was off to the races. I have good friends in the hobby, go to shows, play in some tournaments, have room/money to grow my collection, listen to podcasts, and play all the time.

#47 8 years ago

I remember losing interest for a couple hours back in 2008...not sure what that was all about.

#48 8 years ago

I believe 10 years would represent a significant milestone in this hobby. 80% of you will not likely be here ten years from now. and while people come and go in any hobby, when you last a few years, it shows you are really interested. Still there after ten years and you are committed. A lot of stuff happens over a 10 year span, and if you managed to stay energized and interested in pinball throughout, face it, you love pinball. The same could be said of any activity really. But as for the op's question about pinball burnout, I think ten years is a good reference point for considering how long you think you'll stay in the game.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from Wamprat:

It's pretty hard to stay interested in the hobby when the prices keep rising at ridiculous rates.

This. I've been in it 10+ years now, and if there's one thing that kills my enthusiasm more than anything else, it's the climbing prices. When the average game was $1k to $2k and the new stern was $4k (like in 2010) I could justify that I was getting my money's worth out of it and could have that much tied up in it. $5k to $9k for new games, $2k for most used games, it's harder to make the case. For instance, the hobbit at $9k is about what I paid for my 72 vette...not hard to pick the vette in that situation, lol. Or if you put 1000 games averaging 5 minutes on a new $5k machine, that's 83 hours worth of time. However, I could just buy Dragon Age for the xbox one and get 100+ hours out of it for $60...it's just getting hard to justify having that much money tied up in something when there are much cheaper options available.

#50 8 years ago

I've been in for 15 years now ...wow.
    I am a lifer whereas I have not acquired my grail pins yet...one has not been made yet (PBC).
    Where it gets interesting for me will be grand kids being around. I can see my free time being limited for a while but then about 3 years old I start training the next generation. As far as fading out...seems more people each year are into pinball. I dont see that changing and I could see it increasing if the prices would ever top out on new machines. I still remember when 4 k was crazy money for a MM - AFM - TAF just seems like yesterday. I bought an unshopped RS no fish wear for $1500 (2005) and there was a MM shopped on the showroom for $4400 and a TAF gold for $3800. Ah the good old days.

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-interest-in-pinball-temporary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.