(Topic ID: 12549)

Is Harley Davidson 2nd edition that bad?

By stevebighead

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Not much love. I could get one for around 1600 and Pinside lists it at nearly $3000.00 Anybody want to weigh in on this one? Is it really bad?

#2 12 years ago

simply - yes. Unless your a Harley fan I guess.

#3 12 years ago

2nd edition is the Stern? Anyway I'm pretty sure I used to play the Sega, and actually it was kind of fun, and i do not like Segas. Owning it I don't know, but I played it quite a bit back then and was surprised.

Question is can you sell it for no less later.

#4 12 years ago

You should purchase at 1600 not that hard to sell for 2200. Play it for a year or so then turn it over for some profit and get another pin. I like the shaker motor and i find it fun for casual play.

#5 12 years ago

pick it up could resell to any alot of local harley guys if you dont like it

#6 12 years ago

Pretty fun game and $1600 is a good price I don't think you can go wrong for that.

#7 12 years ago

Found one in the wild the other day. After putting $1 into it i realized that the left flipper button didn't work. I wish the ops around here maintained their machines.. But it seemed like a good game. I think there are enough Harley enthusiasts that there will always be a market for this machine.

#8 12 years ago

I own the 1st edition (Sega), and it's a blast. It gets palyed a lot. I think the only difference is that the Sega has 6 players, where Stern has 4.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 45.95
$ 45.95
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-harley-davidson-2nd-edition-that-bad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.