(Topic ID: 184115)

Is Great Lakes Modular still in Business?

By sulli10

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Twister
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20180416-123301 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 6 years ago

I sent him an email on Sunday night and haven't heard boo from him. I've just assumed that he's super busy but I'm hoping to hear from him very soon.

Dave

#42 6 years ago

I still haven't heard back from him either...I'm hoping I hear from him soon.

1 month later
    #59 5 years ago

I emailed him over a month ago and haven't heard anything...Hopefully, he'll be back before too long.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Hope all is well with him.

I wonder if anyone here knows him and could check in on him for us. We don't need details but it would be nice to know that he's doing ok and if he has a plan to return or not.

7 months later
    #64 5 years ago

I'm starting to think that these guys are never coming back. January will be a year since they posted that they were having some issues that would take time to resolve. I'm still holding out hope that they'll come back but with each passing month it feels more and more like they're done for good.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Tony is fine. He posts on Facebook often. He and his wife seem to be doing fine.

Byran, it seems like you might know Tony, or at least know enough about him to be stalking him on facebook. Any chance you could send him a message on Facebook and ask him what his plans are for his business. There are many of us out there that are hoping that he'll come back so we can buy products from him.

Dave

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'll send him a message and see if he responds.

I don't think we can ask you do anything more than that. I'm sure he's aware that he's got fans of his products out here and we just want to know if he's coming back or not. I sent him an email for a product last March I believe. I never heard anything from him. His website hasn't been updated in almost a year. If he's never coming back it would be good for us to know. If he's not coming back and he can work with someone else to produce his products, that would be awesome.

If nothing else, if we could get an update on what's happening, that would be great.

So, if you wouldn't mind reaching out, that would be great.

Dave

2 weeks later
    #82 5 years ago

Bryan_Kelly thanks for the update...it basically sounds like he's done for good. I mean, it's been over a year, and he doesn't seem interested in returning to his business. I guess the only hope is that he'll retire from his everyday job and pick up his business again. How long that's going to be is anyone's guess.

Dave

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider egyptrus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-great-lakes-modular-still-in-business-1?tu=egyptrus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.