(Topic ID: 183338)

Is Great Lakes Modular still in business?

By spclwhenlit

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

The last update I see on their website is January 2016, and I haven't gotten a reply to an email sent Monday.

Does anybody know if they are in business? If so, is there some better way to contact them than their general email address?

Thanks...

#2 7 years ago

They are. But he has a day job and people get busy. Give him time to respond and I am sure that he will.

#3 7 years ago

I sent a PM and 2 emails last week with no response. I wanted to support a pinsider, but I dont have much patience when games are down and I need parts. I ordered from someone else. I own my own company as well and understand that sometimes you go on vacation or you're away for a few days so I don't knock the guy for not getting right back to me, I just chose not to wait

#4 7 years ago

I'm not sure what it is about this hobby, but no or ridiculously long reply times are all too common.

Tony is fantastic, but messages can go unanswered indefinitely.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#5 7 years ago

Gotcha - thanks for the feedback guys.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-great-lakes-modular-still-in-business and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.