Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by Monster_Bash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 82 days ago

Sorry, haven’t been on in awhile. Is there any way to get an LE right now? Friend looking to get one for her husband’s birthday next month.

Thanks

#2 82 days ago

yeah you can order one , but may arrive for next years birthday

#3 82 days ago

You might be able to grab a standard from a recent run

#4 82 days ago

Their available

#5 82 days ago

There may be a few standards available for $7750. The LEs are a few months wait time unless a distributor has one in stock. Only way to guarantee an LE for next month would be to but used. I’ve seen a few selling around $10,000 the last couple weeks.

2 months later
#6 11 days ago

I want to order a LE, but would like to wait a couple of months. Do you have any ideas how long it will be available?

#7 10 days ago
Quoted from Hasse:

I want to order a LE, but would like to wait a couple of months. Do you have any ideas how long it will be available?

Most distributors take a deposit of $500-$1000 and you would pay the balance when the game is made. I’ve been hearing Sept as the timeframe when you would receive it from most distributors.

I’ve been searching for a NIB LE as well, but haven’t found one in my normal network of distributors.

#8 10 days ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Most distributors take a deposit of $500-$1000 and you would pay the balance when the game is made. I’ve been hearing Sept as the timeframe when you would receive it from most distributors.
I’ve been searching for a NIB LE as well, but haven’t found one in my normal network of distributors.

No one has any. JJP is still trying to build orders placed on the first day.

#9 10 days ago

I ordered an LE in December and originally I was told the projected delivery date would be April, but now it has been pushed back to July most likely.

#10 10 days ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

I ordered an LE in December and originally I was told the projected delivery date would be April, but now it has been pushed back to July most likely.

I’m hearing that production, right now, is for overseas games. I placed my order 5 days after launch and was told by JJP - directly - that a “massive” amount of orders were placed in those first few days.

It’s gonna be a while. I’ve been waiting 7 months. Anyone ordering now might be looking at a 2022 receiving date?

#11 10 days ago

I waited 2 1/2 years for my BBB so don't feel too bad. Just relax and put it out of your mind, it will come when it comes.

John

#12 10 days ago

Don't worry, if they sell out of the LE's, Jack will come out with a different LE. That is what he is known for. Look at the history, from the WOZ on . . .

Sean

#13 10 days ago
Quoted from scasey:

Don't worry, if they sell out of the LE's, Jack will come out with a different LE. That is what he is known for. Look at the history, from the WOZ on . . .
Sean

Sean, whilst I agree with WoZ what other machines did JJP do this on? I know they had Pro, LE and CE versions for other machines but to my knowledge they haven't made different versions of, for example, an LE for any other machine. Only one I recall is the Hobbit they came out with Black Arrow.

At the time of WoZ, and even into the hobbit, it was all they had to sell so it's what kept them afloat and barely at that.

Quoted from nicoy3k:

You might be able to grab a standard from a recent run

I was surprised the standard model is sold out on JJP site. Only LE is available for order.

#14 10 days ago
Quoted from meSz:

Sean, whilst I agree with WoZ what other machines did JJP do this on? I know they had Pro, LE and CE versions for other machines but to my knowledge they haven't made different versions of, for example, an LE for any other machine. Only one I recall is the Hobbit they came out with Black Arrow.
At the time of WoZ, and even into the hobbit, it was all they had to sell so it's what kept them afloat and barely at that.

I was surprised the standard model is sold out on JJP site. Only LE is available for order.

Yes I believe JJP ended production of the SE. There was one final run to fulfil back orders and give distros some stock. I know some distros still have some in stock but not many.

#15 8 days ago

My friend just ordered one direct and the wait is projected to be October. I’m waiting for the eventual revamped edition.

#16 8 days ago
Quoted from Gattiman:

My friend just ordered one direct and the wait is projected to be October. I’m waiting for the eventual revamped edition.

That's interesting because I ordered from JJP direct on 12/30 and that's the time frame I was told just a few weeks ago when I asked .. Although I was not specifically told October, I was told "this fall" as the response for ship timeframe based on my order date. Maybe orders slowed dramatically over the last 4 months to make our timeframes basically the same?

#17 8 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

That's interesting because I ordered from JJP direct on 12/30 and that's the time frame I was told just a few weeks ago when I asked .. Although I was not specifically told October, I was told "this fall" as the response for ship timeframe based on my order date. Maybe orders slowed dramatically over the last 4 months to make our timeframes basically the same?

Expect a long wait and zero communication from JJP on any sort of reliable timeframe

#18 7 days ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Expect a long wait and zero communication from JJP on any sort of reliable timeframe

Yep. That's why I'm waiting for a resale to popup over the next 6 months. Rick and Morty was impossible to find initially, but now many are popping up. Patience always pays off in this hobby.

#19 7 days ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yep. That's why I'm waiting for a resale to popup over the next 6 months. Rick and Morty was impossible to find initially, but now many are popping up. Patience always pays off in this hobby.

I really want a Pirates CE how long should I wait for the prices to come down?

#20 7 days ago

Paid in full In December...don't think I get it for another couple months

Quoted from Hasse:

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside