Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Eric_S
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SmartSelect_20190901-220907_Facebook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eric_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I was thinking it has been a long time since the last new Gameroom magazine was released and the last relevant Facebook update was almost a year and a half ago.

Does anyone know if new issues will be released or is defunct again?

2 weeks later
    #3 5 years ago

Yeah, big bummer, I still enjoyed reading it.

5 months later
    #7 5 years ago
    Quoted from spiroagnew:

Sorry to bump an old thread. But word around the campfire is that issue #7, a double issue, is in the layout stages as we speak. I've got an article in the queue waiting to be published in issue #7 so I'm keeping close tabs. Hopefully it gets to print sometime in the mew year.

Well, better late than never. I think it has been 2 years since the last issue was released. If they want the magazine to succeed, they really need to have regular issue releases, frequent updates, and a more robust website. The existing website has almost zero information: https://www.gameroommagazine.net/

9 months later
    #16 4 years ago

I picked up a copy of 7 and 8 at Expo. I enjoyed the content, though it was pretty heavy on JJP games. I missed Mitch Gersic's column. Really odd was the lack of advertising as previous issues seemed to have equal pages of ads to content.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eric_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-gameroom-magazine-dead-again?tu=eric_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.