(Topic ID: 274902)

Is Free Play Florida still a go?

By Classics_Master

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FPF Flyer (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classics_master.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Just curious if Free Play Florida is still scheduled? Sure hope at least one show is still happening this year, always enjoy Tourney there, great mix of games in main and classics

#6 3 years ago

I agree, I would wear a mask at all times and social distance the best as possible. I just miss the tourney, I wouldn’t even go to the large free play area. When you think about it, these tourney rooms are usually separate from the main halls and never get the large crowds. That’s what’s ironic, I recall at shows in the past thinking I wish more people knew about the tourneys as they were so far away and isolated from the main shows, now it would be perfect!

#9 3 years ago

I guess we’ll have to wait and see, just wished they’d canceled these events instead of keeping us hanging on thinking they’re going to happen

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider classics_master.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-free-play-florida-still-a-go?tu=classics_master and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.