7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by davewth
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wisconsinpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

I would suggest that you take the value off the table, as they are fairly close. (I do think a MSF and a Taxi would bring more than a RS, conditions being equal) What do you like to play? If these are going in your collection, then go with what YOU enjoy playing. Pinball is supposed to be fun, and what good is having a machine that you really don't enjoy.. I would much rather have one pin I really like , regardless of value, than 2 I never use. Maybe , if you don't love the RS, make the trade and if it turns out you only like one them, sell the other and put the funds in the "next pin" fund.

Play value is what it should come down to here.
Every customer that has ever come to buy a machine from me has asked, well which one is the best? I always say - play them all, play for 2 hours if you want. The one you want to play again is the best one for you.

My 2 cents
Paul
homegameroomsupply.com

BTW make sure that display in the MSF is good.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wisconsinpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside