Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 466 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Methos
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95F9DCD6-A0D4-4A73-A76E-041041D9D52A (resized).jpeg
    45DD7F2E-3C88-4DDB-8416-396D7AC868D7 (resized).jpeg
    6B2C5773-99C3-49F6-BB18-D987C741A006.jpeg
    giphy (5) (resized).png
    Franch.png
    5de8a12df980c086fdcc9588a027a34b (resized).png
    43BA33CC-D487-4E5F-934C-9FECCE409414 (resized).jpeg
    6F5D0CAF-4A4E-4610-97F7-A6304DB32357 (resized).jpeg
    03B14C00-02EB-4C6E-8323-B783486A6949 (resized).jpeg
    d5848f34373491_5605fb1a89eea.png
    D86D9AD2-31D1-49FA-BDF4-42E403ABD57F (resized).jpeg
    11966836_900x1200 (resized).jpg
    both.gif
    fridge (resized).jpeg
    CD3B267A-5A2D-4AA6-BD79-7046A20D2EEC (resized).jpeg
    wwcf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.
    #401 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Show up to more pinball shows. I will show you the way.

That’s what I hear JJ. I will be at TPF this year!

No kids spring break

I expect you to have the party room set up like Expo JJ!

#402 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Not necessarily correct side,you meant to say your side,didn’t you?

Pretty sure being against abusers and harassers is the CORRECT side. Or are you pro-abuse and pro-harassment? Cool, cool.

#403 4 years ago

You all know Chris F could like to play the victim and Gary Stern could be a complete tool. Both can be true at the same time. Just saying.....

#404 4 years ago

Reposting Coz’s meme from earlier in this thread because it was so darn good. As many of Franchi’s comments and points of contention come from his selling of unauthorized work and his being baffled as to why that was problematic. Maybe it’s a good time to reflect on that process.

Franchi’s work is sometimes original, while often it is based on other artist’s composition and he gets permission to use the layout of characters from the original artists. But after drawing, he is obligated to get the license holder’s permission to use it too. So when he creates Batman 66 or Guardians or Munsters art he needs license approval. But Stern has a licensing process for getting their work approved and it is unprofessional for Franchi to approach the license holder at the same time he is drawing work for an existing or past licensed assignment of Stern. It is a competing situation and most certainly frowned on, if not being automatic grounds for termination. Franchi couldn’t just take the drawings he did that weren’t accepted for final use and sell them as his own. As others said he was authorized to do them by Stern or Kapow, and as such his work belongs to them. When he does speculative work such as Superman, Beetlejuice or Wonder Woman, maybe he is not paid and feels it belongs to himself, but he needs approval by that license holder before selling it, and Franchi admitted to not going to that level, so his works were unauthorized. Technically any of the license holders could have issued a C&D letter, but things never came to their attention.

I am baffled by Franchi’s interpretation of the fair use of a license. If he made designs that were original and unrelated to anything a strong license holder would object, and if he did not compete with any current or past licenses from Stern, and if he had communicated this through the art department, he would have had a stronger position. At the end of the day you have to get along with your employer and employees and if you don’t, you don’t belong. I liked hearing his explaination of things that didn’t happen and concerns that came up, but feel strongly against his bashing of fellow artists or Stern. It wasn’t a lot of stuff but it should have been filtered before uttering.

Franchi added much to pinball during his three years and we were fortunate to have him. While I dislike photorealistic art, I loved the b/w Munsters line art and bought a BM66 too. I hope it is true he is designing toppers for CGC because it would be a homerun fit for his talents and help CGC maintain it’s title of best topper maker in the world.

I think we finally have an answer to thread title - yes, Franchi is out at Stern.
    6B2C5773-99C3-49F6-BB18-D987C741A006.jpeg6B2C5773-99C3-49F6-BB18-D987C741A006.jpeg

#405 4 years ago
    Quoted from Extraballz:

You all know Chris F could like to play the victim and Gary Stern could be a complete tool. Both can be true at the same time. Just saying.....

It's Gary's company, and he's paying Chris. End of story. At the end of the day, even if Gary's reaction was bonkers, he's not wrong about any of the things he was upset about...he's paying for licensing deals that are very specific - he can't have one of his freelance employees making money off Stern & the licensors without being part of the deal. Chris was paid to skin a pinball machine. That's the end of what his involvement is. He makes art, Stern gives paycheck....unless they ask him to do anything else, it ends there.

#406 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I guess it would depend on if they went out further than the back box does.
    But it is a great idea for modders. The handles and maybe a steel plate to reinforce them and charge $300+ or something ridiculous.

I thought about some faux plastic handle that screwed to the side of the cabinet but wasn't really functional as an actual handle....just more of a decoration. It would be an easy 3D print, and could be made the same size as the handles in the artwork. I decided against the idea when I figured some modder would just figure out a way to stick led's in them. lol

#407 4 years ago

Oddly ironic that Chris had to/felt he needed to leave Stern due to making an extra buck using existing Stern artwork he'd created, for a guy hired to do work on Batman 66, which utilized preexisting artwork from another license holder (albeit obviously given permission.).

#408 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Pretty sure being against abusers and harassers is the CORRECT side. Or are you pro-abuse and pro-harassment? Cool, cool.

You got me,I love smacking girls asses and yelling obscenities as they walk down the street

#409 4 years ago

Have any of you guys been to a comic convention? I would say at least 75-80% of the artist booths are filled with unauthorized drawings of Marvel/DC characters. And, many of these artists are previous contractors for Marvel/DC. This includes everything from small buttons to gallery sized frame sketches, and most are probably larger runs than Franchi is printing. I, personally, don't think he is doing anything wrong by selling small batches of unique are pieces.

Hell, go to any pinball show. Guarantee most if not all of the mods and art work aren't correctly licensed either.

#410 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Have any of you guys been to a comic convention? I would say at least 75-80% of the artist booths are filled with unauthorized drawings of Marvel/DC characters. And, many of these artists are previous contractors for Marvel/DC. This includes everything from small buttons to gallery sized frame sketches, and most are probably larger runs than Franchi is printing. I, personally, don't think he is doing anything wrong by selling small batches of unique are pieces.
    Hell, go to any pinball show. Guarantee most if not all of the mods and art work aren't correctly licensed either.

Bet you won't find any Stern or JJP employees selling unlicensed mods publicly.

#411 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

many of these artists are previous contractors

key word, "previous".

There's also a sad stink of needing the money when you encounter this types. I know artists have a tough go. I'm sure most would give their left nut for some regular employment if that meant they wouldn't need to hock their art at shows.

#412 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Oddly ironic that Chris had to/felt he needed to leave Stern due to making an extra buck using existing Stern artwork he'd created, for a guy hired to do work on Batman 66, which utilized preexisting artwork from another license holder (albeit obviously given permission.).

Is that the only reason though? There has been some disquiet among contractors / staff about some rather unpleasant witch hunts for leaks and other 'out of bounds' stuff - which were very obviously orchestrated by staff who suffered no consequences.

Haven't heard anything lately on that note, but there has been a fairly febrile atmosphere at Stern in the recent past due to that.

#413 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

Is Franchi out at Stern?!

Yes.

For now anyway.

#414 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

I totally get what you are saying. I've been to conventions and I know exactly what you are talking about. I think the difference is whether or not the companies care. If Marvel or DC told any of those artists to stop, they probably would. I think the people selling art at conventions are selling because they've never been told not to. Stern asked Chris to stop and he didn't.

#415 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

I, personally, don't think he is doing anything wrong by selling small batches of unique art pieces.

The thing is, his work isn't exactly "unique." If you look at any of his classic Batman pieces, they're like remixes of the pinball art. Hard to sell sketches when you don't sketch.

#416 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Different situations. Not a lawyer, but here is how I see it:

1) An artist working (or has worked) directly for Marvel/DC is only risking Marvel/DC getting mad at them, and since it is small potatoes Marvel/DC most likely doesn't care.

2) An artist working for Stern who has a license from Marvel/DC is risking Stern's relationship with Marvel/DC, their licensing deal and possibly future licensing deals. Does Marvel/DC care what the artist is doing? Maybe, maybe not, but Stern has a responsibility to protect the license.

On the podcast Franchi gave an example of using his own Kiss work at a Kiss convention, that is his own neck to risk if Kiss gets pissed. Risking his employer's relationship is obviously bad, as I think he would realize if he thought about it.

#417 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

An original piece of art made at the convention is fair use. Printing art made prior is selling unlicensed art - unless you own the rights. Big difference fwiw.

For instance - if I buy a piece of my work from stern - a translite - I own that physical piece and could resell.

What I couldn’t do is print out and sell any of my art that I Created for and sold to them.

#418 4 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

An original piece of art made at the convention is fair use. Printing art made prior is selling unlicensed art - unless you own the rights. Big difference fwiw.
    For instance - if I buy a piece of my work from stern - a translite - I own that physical piece and could resell.
    What I couldn’t do is print out and sell any of my art that I Created for and sold to them.

I understand if you don't want to/can't answer, but I'm assuming your contract with Stern gives them exclusive rights to all the art you create for a project? Do you get anything extra if Stern were to sell prints or t-shirts with your commissioned art? What about translites that some people buy to frame? How exactly does it work when your art is of a separately licensed material? I assume Stern would have to renew/pay Disney if they wanted to slice up your art and sell a new Deadpool print?

#419 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I understand if you don't want to/can't answer, but I'm assuming your contract with Stern gives them exclusive rights to all the art you create for a project? Do you get anything extra if Stern were to sell prints or t-shirts with your commissioned art? What about translites that some people buy to frame? How exactly does it work when your art is of a separately licensed material? I assume Stern would have to renew/pay Disney if they wanted to slice up your art and sell a new Deadpool print?

I don’t know the licensing details Stern makes with licensors. But as an artist I’m paid to create and give ownership of rights of my creations to stern and the licensor. So the pay reflects the acquisition as well as labor.

Anything else is not part of any contract I’ve seen - but it’s always possible I’m sure.

Translites I’ve sold I had bought from stern to then sell. That’s a physical item you can own

The only exception is Primus. The band allows a print run that some day I’ll do. But that’s because I was technically hired by them for that project.

#420 4 years ago
    Quoted from zombieyeti:

I don’t know the licensing details Stern makes with licensors. But as an artist I’m paid to create and give ownership of rights of my creations to stern and the licensor. So the pay reflects the acquisition as well as labor.
    Anything else is not part of any contract I’ve seen - but it’s always possible I’m sure.
    Translites I’ve sold I had bought from stern to then sell. That’s a physical item you can own
    The only exception is Primus. The band allows a print run that some day I’ll do. But that’s because I was technically hired by them for that project.

Yeah I guess I was asking in a very roundabout way if you had negotiated for ongoing royalties or fees for the art to be placed on additional items for sale. Or maybe receive a bonus check if a game sells really well or if Stern sells a ton of t-shirts/translites/banners/etc

#421 4 years ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

Yeah I guess I was asking in a very roundabout way if you had negotiated for ongoing royalties or fees for the art to be placed on additional items for sale. Or maybe receive a bonus check if a game sells really well or if Stern sells a ton of t-shirts/translites/banners/etc

Out of respect I don’t talk details.

#422 4 years ago

I listened to the interview and only hearing his side it still sounded like "Yes... I was always technically in the wrong, but why can't Stern just be cool about it?"

Even so, it kind of sounds like Stern is a crappy place to work.

#423 4 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

I listened to the interview and only hearing his side it still sounded like "Yes... I was always technically in the wrong, but why can't Stern just be cool about it?"

Sounds like a successful company who doesn’t think catering to a loud mouth is worth the hassle.

If you take away this print selling scenario there are still other reasons I wouldn’t want to deal with him. Franchi brought up several licenses stern, stern didn’t want to do them so he shared the art and themes with the public to show how “uncool” stern was and to hopefully prove them wrong.

I wouldn’t want to hire someone like that even if they were the most talented artist in the world.

#424 4 years ago
    Quoted from seenev:

He freelances from Michigan. Frankly, he doesn’t know what it’s like to work there.

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

like to work here.

.. wait. What? Something you need to cop to RH?

#426 4 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Have any of you guys been to a comic convention? I would say at least 75-80% of the artist booths are filled with unauthorized drawings of Marvel/DC characters. And, many of these artists are previous contractors for Marvel/DC.

Perhaps the slight difference is this: Marvel owns all their characters that convention artists sell sketches and prints of. Perhaps they don’t go after them because they’re too big to care, perhaps cuz it would be seen as a backlash against the fans. In any case - it’s their IP, their call to make.

Stern makes machinery. All of the artwork on their machines are licensed by other companies & regulated by a legal deal made with the licensor. None of the art or characters in Stern’s games belong to them. So when one of their contractors tries to make money on the pinball related art, there are extra layers there, and Stern is within their rights to protect their business relationships by clamping down on it.

Marvel>Rando artist selling stuff

Marvel>Licenses IP to Stern for use on machines>Stern hires pro artist to draw art for machine>Pro artist sells IP on the side that does not belong to Stern

#427 4 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

.. wait. What? Something you need to cop to RH?

Typo, edited.

#428 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Perhaps the slight difference is this: Marvel owns all their characters that convention artists sell sketches and prints of. Perhaps they don’t go after them because they’re too big to care, perhaps cuz it would be seen as a backlash against the fans. In any case - it’s their IP, their call to make.

I would also say it's in a comic publisher's interest to have ongoing interest in their character. It doesn't usually matter if an interested person buys issue #41 or issue #675, it's the character they are interested in. The publisher can make money selling new issues.

Unlike Stern, where after the game is sold out there is no more financial incentive. Maybe even a slight disincentive since they want to sell out the next game, not prop up the second hand market by keeping interest high on a different item.

#429 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

there are extra layers there

Totally agree. But I have to wonder... Does Lou ferrigno ever pay Marvel for his photos that he sells at shows, or do cosplayers ever deal with this as well. I’ve heard the 501st went through some restrictions once “ the mouse” bought Star Wars.

45DD7F2E-3C88-4DDB-8416-396D7AC868D7 (resized).jpeg45DD7F2E-3C88-4DDB-8416-396D7AC868D7 (resized).jpeg
    #430 4 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

It was one example, but there are plenty.

Yes, this.

A million and one red flags on this guy. Selling stuff he didnt own. Stolen art. Thin skin.

Hard pass on him, likeable, or not.

#431 4 years ago
    Quoted from PaulCoff:

Totally agree. But I have to wonder... Does Lou ferrigno ever pay Marvel for his photos that he sells at shows, or do cosplayers ever deal with this as well. I’ve heard the 501st went through some restrictions once “ the mouse” bought Star Wars.[quoted image]

Ferigno is selling himself...even though he's dressed as The Hulk, it's his likeness, his image. I'm sure there's some legal rabbithole one could go down and find something that's a no-no about it...but Ferigno isn't working for them, they're not his boss, etc. Franchi could sell pictures of himself dressed as Gary Stern lol

#432 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Ferigno is selling himself...even though he's dressed as The Hulk, it's his likeness, his image. I'm sure there's some legal rabbithole one could go down and find something that's a no-no about it...but Ferigno isn't working for them, they're not his boss, etc. Franchi could sell pictures of himself dressed as Gary Stern lol

OMG, he could illustrate himself as Larry Stern, Gary's big-boned fraternal twin, or in drag as Mary Stern, Gary's overbearing mother, and say whatever he wanted while taking the Stern story back to before Gary was the Gary that hired him. It would be petty, but probably funny.

#433 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Comic artist can sell their original art they did for a book.
    They can also create and sell original art with licensed characters if it is a one off.
    They can NOT create mass produced prints of a licensed character(s) and sell them.

#434 4 years ago

One thing I've learned in all my years of work is that bosses hate laziness and incompetence ALMOST as much as they HATE being put into an embarrassing position in front of their superiors/customers.

#435 4 years ago

Sounds like Franchi is doing work for CGC which is great! Looking forward to their next game.

AP and JJP need him badly.

I love my man Franchi, he just isn't a good fit for Stern. Round peg square hole. So what. Great dude.

At the end of the day, doesn't matter what you do or who you are, everybody is replaceable.

#436 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Sounds like Franchi is doing work for CGC which is great! Looking forward to their next game.
    AP and JJP need him badly.
    I love my man Franchi, he just isn't a good fit for Stern. Round peg square hole. So what. Great dude.
    At the end of the day, doesn't matter what you do or who you are, everybody is replaceable.

I agree,I would love to see Franchi working with JJP.The guy is super cool,but the over zealous social warriors want to pigeonhole him as
    macho idiot.If we all don’t agree we will be shamed so watch out

#437 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

the over zealous social warriors want to pigeonhole him as macho idiot

Nah, you just don't get it.

He may be super cool but not someone you want to do business with if you can avoid it.

Leaking possible projects: Check!
    Talking about internal affairs: Check!
    Decline to do changes on a contract work: Check!
    Re-usind/ selling contract work to third parties (without consultation with his client and/ or the license holder and contract terms): Check!
    Badmouthing his clients: Check!

That has nothing to do with "social warriors" and no he is no "macho idiot".
    I get where he's coming from but there are thing you just don't do if you want to make a living with your art.

So he is no "macho idiot".
    He is what you call "an artist".

(But "real" artists usually don't have the best business sense. Ever heard of JPop? )

#438 4 years ago

I’m talking about the Bowen argument,not his work habits

#439 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I’m talking about the Bowen argument,not his work habits

Why conflate them? His work habits are the reason he’s not working for Stern anymore.

Whining about how he’s a victim is a TREND - whether it’s how his job with Stern fell apart or how it’s everyone else’s fault when he’s offensive.

But anyway, keep not understanding the issues & have fun dying on that “I’m pro-harassment” hill. Don’t you have daughters? Your whole notion that harassment and inequality is just an “opinion” is bizarre AF.

#440 4 years ago

Never really cared for his style personally so never got a chance to look into his personal feelings on shit.

#441 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Why conflate them? His work habits are the reason he’s not working for Stern anymore.
    Whining about how he’s a victim is a TREND - whether it’s how his job with Stern fell apart or how it’s everyone else’s fault when he’s offensive.
    But anyway, keep not understanding the issues & have fun dying on that “I’m pro-harassment” hill. Don’t you have daughters? Your whole notion that harassment and inequality is just an “opinion” is bizarre AF.

Clueless. Coming from a no kid non married 40 yr old

I have 3 girls.

I think Franchi has at least o e cool daughter from a past show?

I don’t get why someone else goes into a deep dive on how someone else is supposed to act when they themselves are beyond clueless

It’s so pathetic

#442 4 years ago

Nobody is on the pro harassment hill, I am just tired how some guys just try to act like their so enlightened that if someone disagrees at all with them they
    go apeshit.No daughters but been married for 40 years and still get the door for her.You guys on the coast get so bent out of shape about stuff like this,what you should be concerned with is all the debt your state is in and your tent cities ,mostly because your leaders function out of feelings instead of common sense.My state is firmly in the black while your state is consistently in the red.

#443 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Nobody is on the pro harassment hill, I am just tired how some guys just try to act like their so enlightened that if someone disagrees at all with them they
    go apeshit.No daughters but been married for 40 years and still get the door for her.You guys on the coast get so bent out of shape about stuff like this,what you should be concerned with is all the debt your state is in and your tent cities ,mostly because your leaders function out of feelings instead of common sense.My state is firmly in the black white your state is consistently in the red.

A F ing men!!!

#444 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Franchi is supposed to be working on CGC’s new game that is not a remake. Looking forward to seeing what license they acquired. I spoke with him at expo and he was very excited about the new game

#445 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Franchi is supposed to be working on CGC’s new game that is not a remake. Looking forward to seeing what license they acquired. I spoke with him at expo and he was very excited about the new game

Me too Coz.

I just listened to his interview today

FFS people need to give the guy a break

While I get the need to draw between the lines at Stern on licensing it sounds like Freres and a few others over there need to pull the sticks out of their collective arses!

#446 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

go apeshit.No daughters but been married for 40 years and still get the door for her.You guys on the coast get so bent out of shape about stuff like this,what you should be concerned with is all the debt your state is in and your tent cities ,mostly because your leaders function out of feelings instead of common sense.My state is firmly in the black while your state is consistently in the red.

Cool Breitbart book report. Absolutely irrelevant to this topic, but parroting far-right media about things you personally know nothing about is a fantastic life skill, keep it up!

“You guys on the coast” ....lol. Keep on dividing!

#447 4 years ago

I was just making the point of where priorities are all screwed up!
    Now it’s your turn Greg because I know by now you have to get the last word.

#448 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Me too Coz.
    I just listened to his interview today
    FFS people need to give the guy a break
    While I get the need to draw between the lines at Stern on licensing it sounds like Freres and a few others over there need to pull the sticks out of their collective arses!

I just write down the same stuff again, this time in more detail so you may downvote it again.

1) Leaking (possible) projects
    We saw Superman and Beetlejuice Artwork from possible projects Stern didn't do... but leaking those pics certainly gave them some heat and George Gomez had to explain himself/ the companys decisions regarding stuff we shouldn't even know in the first place.
    While no evidence exists, leaked Beatles pics were said to have come from Franchi himself.

2) Talking about internal affairs
    That includes things like that mentioned above as well as ranting on Kanedas podcast.

3) Decline to do changes on a contract work
    Like when he was asked to change the cleavage on the TPF (?) poster girl he insisted that it'd be taken as is or he'd bail out completely.... setting the "customer" under massive pressure, with an iminent deadline and already teased artwork, forcing him to accept.

4) Re-using/ selling contract work to third parties (without consultation with his client and/ or the license holder and contract terms)
    Like selling contract artwork (as I understand it) time and time again.

5) Badmouthing his clients
    Srsly, you don't do this in public if you ever want to get work anywhere again.

Sorry Iceman. I like his art also. He IS funny & entertaining to listen to, no doubt.
    But that doesn't change that this behaviour aren't good business moves.

Your friend Kaneda is halfway right (but as always forgetting about the other half), when he talks about that there's a lot of great artists on deviantart and why don't manufacturers get them:
    It's not only about the art. It's about being able to fulfill a contract, in the first place getting things finished in time/ being relateable (wich is where most of that people would fail). But beyond this there's still additional "skills", like keeping an NDA or not urinating in the bosses coffee pot.

#449 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I was just making the point of where priorities are all screwed up!
    Now it’s your turn Greg because I know by now you have to get the last word.

So, your priorities are harass women & live in a state that ranks 28th nationwide. Got it.

It’s been a fun time in the hobby with you, but life’s too short to talk to rapist defenders. You’re going into the bin, you’ll never hear from me again. Byyeeeee!

#450 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

So, your priorities are harass women & live in a state that ranks 28th nationwide. Got it.
    It’s been a fun time in the hobby with you, but life’s too short to talk to rapist defenders. You’re going into the bin, you’ll never hear from me again. Byyeeeee!

Nice slander job.

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-franchi-out-at-stern-/page/9?hl=la4s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.