Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 466 posts
  • 157 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Methos
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95F9DCD6-A0D4-4A73-A76E-041041D9D52A (resized).jpeg
    45DD7F2E-3C88-4DDB-8416-396D7AC868D7 (resized).jpeg
    6B2C5773-99C3-49F6-BB18-D987C741A006.jpeg
    giphy (5) (resized).png
    Franch.png
    5de8a12df980c086fdcc9588a027a34b (resized).png
    43BA33CC-D487-4E5F-934C-9FECCE409414 (resized).jpeg
    6F5D0CAF-4A4E-4610-97F7-A6304DB32357 (resized).jpeg
    03B14C00-02EB-4C6E-8323-B783486A6949 (resized).jpeg
    d5848f34373491_5605fb1a89eea.png
    D86D9AD2-31D1-49FA-BDF4-42E403ABD57F (resized).jpeg
    11966836_900x1200 (resized).jpg
    both.gif
    fridge (resized).jpeg
    CD3B267A-5A2D-4AA6-BD79-7046A20D2EEC (resized).jpeg
    wwcf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
    #451 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

You’re going into the bin, you’ll never hear from me again. Byyeeeee!

Moderation notice incoming. XD

#452 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

You guys on the coast get so bent out of shape about stuff like this,what you should be concerned with is all the debt your state is in and your tent cities ,mostly because your leaders function out of feelings instead of common sense.My state is firmly in the black while your state is consistently in the red.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/states-dependent-on-federal-government.html/
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/states-dependent-federal-government-180735773.html
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6747503/The-states-taxpayers-federal-government-back.html

Just fyi, Indiana is one of the states most dependent on federal funding whereas coast states fare far better. Lots more data about that out there if you want to research it.

#453 4 years ago

There isn’t any right or wrong.

There are a few pompous arses that think so but hey.....

I’d rather jam a fork through my eye and to the back of my skull before I’d hang out and drink a vegan beer with some of these people

For the most part I know I’m f ing right. I buy these Nib games

#454 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

So, your priorities are harass women & live in a state that ranks 28th nationwide. Got it.
    It’s been a fun time in the hobby with you, but life’s too short to talk to rapist defenders. You’re going into the bin, you’ll never hear from me again. Byyeeeee!

Real mature, make fun of the state I live in and call me a rapist defender.What the hell dude you better go
    get some more therapy,your coming unhinged.I was kind of defending some statements Franchi said,I didn't
    realize he was accused of rape!

#455 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

There isn’t any right or wrong.

If there weren't "right or wrong" the programming on your NIB games wouldn't work.

#456 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

If there weren't "right or wrong" the programming on your NIB games wouldn't work.

Therein lies the beauty of it all, i don't care about WHO is behind making great pinball.

I know what i know and what i like.

I'd love to hang out with Franchi and talk pinball, he's from my era. I don't care who he works for.

My new favorite is Elwin and his crew.

Lyman is a genius but whoever did JP thus far is killing it as a team!

The LAST thing i care about it what any of these guys think on a personal level.

#457 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Therein lies the beauty of it all.

It is wrong to drink so much.

#458 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

It is wrong to drink so much.

Why? It's Oktoberfest!

#459 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Why? It's Oktoberfest!

Um... no. That is end of September. XD

#460 4 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Um... no. That is end of September. XD

Well that sucks for you! Heading into Wurstfest down here as well, a great German tradition/celebration. New Braunfels, Texas.

#461 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I agree,I would love to see Franchi working with JJP.The guy is super cool,but the over zealous social warriors want to pigeonhole him as
    macho idiot.If we all don’t agree we will be shamed so watch out

LOL. YOU start a pinball company (that earns a profit{[you know, that capitalist stuff]) and see if you want that "super cool" person working for you. Play with fire, get burned. Have fun with that. Otherwise you are all talk.

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Cool Breitbart book report. Absolutely irrelevant to this topic, but parroting far-right media about things you personally know nothing about is a fantastic life skill, keep it up!
    “You guys on the coast” ....lol. Keep on dividing!

Ive seen it. Dont act like it doesnt exist.

2 years later
    #463 2 years ago
    95F9DCD6-A0D4-4A73-A76E-041041D9D52A (resized).jpeg95F9DCD6-A0D4-4A73-A76E-041041D9D52A (resized).jpeg
    #464 2 years ago
    Quoted from djsolzs:

[quoted image]

I mean, is it a surprise? Stern told him to stop selling translite art he did for them at shows, and he kept doing it. He's lucky they just cut ties and didn't sue him.

He's super-talented and I hope these new pinball relationships fare better now that he's older and I hope wiser. CGC will definitely benefit from his art on their machine(s).

#465 2 years ago

Talented guy but too much of a loose cannon for Stern. I love his art and he makes me laugh.

He has a habit of posting stuff like this and then taking it down. He's since removed this post along with the post shitting on the PIAs.

#466 2 years ago

I love his art - Beatles is spectacular.

I've listened to a few of his podcasts and you can tell he is a loose canon. Too bad he couldn't be more professional, but wish him all the best.

There are 466 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-franchi-out-at-stern-/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.