Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RTS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

name two (resized).png
    name one (resized).png
    #1 1 year ago

Have not been able to get a response from Zach or flipnout since late January.

Are they still in business?

#2 1 year ago

Yes

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from The_Pump_House:

Have not been able to get a response from Zach or flipnout since late January.
    Are they still in business?

What an odd post. Zach is active on this forum and is putting out a weekly podcast and you wonder if FlinNOut is open?? I emailed Zach a couple weeks ago and he literally responded within 30 minutes each time.

What's your angle here OP?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

What an odd post. Zach is active on this forum and is putting out a weekly podcast and you wonder if FlinNOut is open?? I emailed Zach a couple weeks ago and he literally responded within 30 minutes each time.
    What's your angle here OP?

There is no angle. I only asked if they were still in business.

I will try reaching out again tomorrow

#5 1 year ago

Maybe you aren't getting their email address right - seems nobody can spell their name - maybe they should look at making it simpler?

name one (resized).pngname one (resized).pngname two (resized).pngname two (resized).png
    #6 1 year ago
    Quoted from pins4u:

Maybe you aren't getting their email address right - seems nobody can spell their name - maybe they should look at making it simpler?[quoted image][quoted image]

I have the correct address. Zach is in my contact list from our initial email exchanges. I’ll reach out again tomorrow

#7 1 year ago

I have the correct address. Zach is in my contact list from our initial email exchanges. I’ll reach out again tomorrow

Sorry for any delay Pump House. I emailed you this morning. You can also text/call me at 812.457.9711

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Sorry for any delay Pump House. I emailed you this morning. You can also text/call me at 812.457.9711

The audacity!

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

damn. I've bought probably 10 NIB games from Zach, and I never even got his number. Now I know to just make a public post about his slowness to respond.

#10 1 year ago

see you have been answered , hope you didn't spell it fipinout like the thread post !

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Thanks for the response Zach.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from bigehrl:

damn. I've bought probably 10 NIB games from Zach, and I never even got his number. Now I know to just make a public post about his slowness to respond.

One star him on yelp??

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from DudeRegular:

One star him on yelp??

i like the way you think...

1 month later
    #14 1 year ago

Zach, the Escalara arrived today. Thank You

#15 1 year ago

Enjoy, your back will enjoy it as well lol.

#16 1 year ago

Would a pin moving service be a worthwhile service to offer?

#17 1 year ago

Great to hear. Only a shade under a decade haha

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Great to hear. Only a shade under a decade haha

No pins to move at the moment so I just rode it up and down the stairs a few times

#19 1 year ago

No pins to move at the moment so I just rode it up and down the stairs a few times

Also, save the box.

You can cut out windows and make a fort.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-fipinout-pinball-still-in-business?hl=pinball_gizzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.