Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by awarner
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“are you a lawyer”

• yes 27 votes
      13%
    • no 100 votes
      49%
    • bananna 79 votes
      38%

(206 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-13.jpeg
    image.jpg
    th-12.jpeg
    th-10.jpeg
    Jerky_Boys-Stop_Staring_at_Me.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from flecom:

LOL I would offer but I live in a small apartment full of pins

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images
    and another question about nucore, a lot of people talk about how hard it was to license from B/W
    but why license anything? as long as you dont use any B/W code or distribute the roms what can they possibly do to you?
    you think MAME got permission from Atari/Data East/Bally/Williams/Gottlieb/Namco/etc etc?
    or PinMAME got permission from B/W/DE/Sega/Stern/Gottlieb? I doubt it very much

Not just code. The also own all their artwork and sound files.

#86 10 years ago

Am I a Lawyer? No. But Common sense says you don't sell or freely distribute someone else's software or other copyrighted / patented / licensed products without permission.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider girloveswaffles.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-everyone-in-pinside-a-lawyer?tu=girloveswaffles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.