(Topic ID: 227570)

Is Dialed In this generation's Twilight Zone?

By Doctor6

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Billy16
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Having played this game for the first time at expo last night, I have to say I am floored. I was prepared to buy a batman66, and sadly for poor batman I played dialed in right before it.
DI is packed with almost too many toys. It's insane. It reminded me of how packed TZ is, and it got me thinking. Is this the new classic that TZ ended up being? It has so much going for it, but I wonder if that's just a giddy first impression, and of those toys' excitement will fade over time?

Dialed In got me fired up about playing pinball again.Hell my 22 year old son plays it.
Dialed In>BM66 All someone has to do is play both and you’ll agree.This is actually more fun then TZ.I agree TZ is probably more like Pirates.I don’t care for super long ball times.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It’s definitely a grower, but having DI and TZ side by side at home, I don’t think I would ever sell TZ. They are quite different in the modes and I think both games are incredibly awesome - but I still think TZ is the pinnacle. It’s not the theme, it’s the variety of the modes in TZ. But DI has outrageous variety too. They’re both outstanding. TZ is TZ, DI is DI

Right on brother!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I had Dialed IN LE for 5 months, I sold it to buy BM66 and I could not be happier with my decision

BM66 must be hella better then when it came out!I was shocked by how stripped down it was.I guess Lyman did a Lazarus on that bad boy.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

DI is a rare game where the whole is less than the sum of the parts.

What?

#85 5 years ago

I’ve been playing in home for 12 years,owned around 30 games and I can honestly say Dialed In has really dominated my play time.I understand what people are saying about TZ, I had one for years. TZ is great,but DI is fun!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Lighting - Led
Lermods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider romulusx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-dialed-in-this-generation-s-twilight-zone?tu=romulusx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.