(Topic ID: 227570)

Is Dialed In this generation's Twilight Zone?

By Doctor6

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Billy16
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 5 years ago

Once again its relative to the individual but if pinsiders want to start threads like this then us known "jackass's" me and proud of it will comment. The answer is no, much of that is do to the fact that you will never replicate that time in pinball history now while I really enjoy TZ, TZ isn't even my TZ of the generation. Dialed In is a fine game but I'll take IrM, BM66, TWD, STLE anyday of the week. The theme is shit, it looks like a toy for a toddler, as do the animations. Thats my opinion anyway. TZ is the better game by far.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's weird, in nearly 20 years, Dialed In is the first pin my wife has asked if we are going to buy after we played it. That struck me as odd because while she indulges my pinball urge, she's really only barely cared about what games, but apparently she really enjoyed this one.

Exactly. TZ for the win. JJP is the nintendo of pinball. Women and children first. Can't wait for the hate i'm gonna get.

good-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771 (resized).pnggood-good-let-the-hate-flow-through-you-13858771 (resized).png
#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

It's not a children's or effeminate game, it's just goofy.

Its both of those things but theres nothing wrong with that, I wouldn't want every game to be dark and.........well maybe I would.

Quoted from Allibaster:

something that's been seriously lacking in the past 20 years. I find it a nice change of pace from rock band, movie, or horror pins.

You say that like its a bad thing, please let me know of these horror pins? I want one.

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

You own one - The Walking Dead.

TWD isn't horror, not to me anyway. I would consider it drama first and foremost. No one has made a horror pin yet. Its like saying Cactus Canyon is a Western theme, ofcourse it is but to me a Western theme needs to be dirty, gritty, intense. The good the Bad and the Ugly. to each his own.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-dialed-in-this-generation-s-twilight-zone?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.