(Topic ID: 334534)

Is Classic Playfield Reproductions out of Halifax, Novia Scotia Legit?

By ocin12

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vanatic
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I have been emailing back and forth with them for a few months regarding a new playfield for my pinball machine. They say the playfield is now ready, but I have concerns about this company.

1) They asked about for my info to generate an invoice, but they've never sent me an invoice. All I received was a PayPal request. I sent 2 or 3 emails regarding an invoice, but they have still never sent me an invoice.

2) They have no posted address anywhere.

3) They have no posted phone number anywhere.

If there were any issues all you would have is their email. Would be curious if anyone can tell me anything about this company.

#2 1 year ago

Yes, CPR PLAYFIELDS
    CLASSIC PLAYFIELD REPRODUCTIONS

https://classicplayfields.com/

Is about legit as there is in pinball repro playfields.

They are located in Halifax. and have been reproducing licensed playfields, plastics and all sorts of goodies for a long long time.

#3 1 year ago

Legit...

Great customer service..

#4 1 year ago

PayPal request is your invoice.

#5 1 year ago

Why, Yes they are. Just got in a playfield from them.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from ocin12:

I have been emailing back and forth with them for a few months regarding a new playfield for my pinball machine. They say the playfield is now ready, but I have concerns about this company.
    1) They asked about for my info to generate an invoice, but they've never sent me an invoice. All I received was a PayPal request. I sent 2 or 3 emails regarding an invoice, but they have still never sent me an invoice.
    2) They have no posted address anywhere.
    3) They have no posted phone number anywhere.
    If there were any issues all you would have is their email. Would be curious if anyone can tell me anything about this company.

They are 100%. Been dealing with them for years upon years. Amazing products.

#7 1 year ago

As long as they got the art, dimples, and clear down, you'll get a great playfield.

They have issues at times, tho.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

As long as they got the art, dimples, and clear down, you'll get a great playfield.
    They have issues at times, tho.

I got my Space Invaders playfield a while back and it has no dimples on the back, just little inked circles that look almost hand drawn.

#9 1 year ago

Completely legit. Just order online, pay and be done with it. Not sure what situatuion you have that would require invoicing.

#10 1 year ago

I attempted to purchase a #BallyLostWorld playfield from Classic Playfield Reproductions' on Monday night, but despite the PayPal payment transaction completing successfully, the company's website never refreshed confirming the order completion. I waited a few minutes then contacted my credit card company, which confirmed the charge was pending on my account. I called about a half-hour later, and VISA told me that PayPal had reversed the transaction. I have attempted to contact the company via fb messenger and via their web site's messaging system. Today I sent them another fb messenger message. To date I have not received any reply. I took screenshots of the problem in case CPR would like them to help troubleshoot my problem. If anyone knows how to get in touch with anyone at CPR, I would be grateful for the assistance. I want to give them my money, but can't get them to take it, LOL. Thanks in advance!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-classic-playfield-reproductions-out-of-halifax-novia-scotia-legit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.