20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#962 3 years ago

1 week later
#1183 3 years ago

I am all in. I just got on the list to get on the list. My plan is to park the remake right next to my late build cointaker distributed alien se and see which one grabs my tang. The original is soooooooo much fun. Not only can I not stop playing it but I dream about it when I sleep. Just fucking fabulous imo. Cant wait to play the remake if it all comes together but damn it's looking good right? Am I the only one who's starting to believe this crazy shit?

#1184 3 years ago

We all know who will distribute in the US and I heard from them that they may soon be stocking parts for the original also, she specifically mentioned the possibility of boards. All speculative. But I am thrilled to hear it!

1 week later
#1332 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201215-005819_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201215-005819_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1354 3 years ago

I'm 100% in as long as Cointaker is the distributor

#1362 3 years ago

I'm in like McLovin

#1368 3 years ago

I'm keeping both

20201216_145605 (resized).jpg20201216_145605 (resized).jpg
#1677 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

They're using mostly industry standard mechs, they revealed who makes the PF (anything from Germany I trust), all the PCBs are redesigned. I don't care if they assembled this thing in Siberia. There's still Zaccaria games around, how's that for comparison? Go Italy! Best food, coffee, wine and climate in the world. Add pinball to the list? Go for it!

Agreed Brother! I'm kind of partial to their climate as well

#1737 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

oh wow I'm glad I was wrong.
They're gonna sell so many of these at the price of a Stern Premium. It's a dream theme and so many have already played it and written about it.
I'm legit impressed.

Agreed. If they can pull this off it's going to be the greatest comeback story in pinball history. Exciting stuff.

#1903 3 years ago

Is anyone planning on starting a preorder club?

#1906 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:You think we need it, with 3 rooms running now? If SO I have the time till I start my new GIG Jan 5th.
SO Basically a room for all folks to come in who have made a deposited/buying/upgrading?

It would be a fun way to track the progress. This is my first time pre ordering and I want to squeeze as much fun out of the wait as possible.

#1909 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I did the same thing with the JP LE thread, it has been fun. exciting and a learning experience. Most everyone are cool and very helpful. I have net some great folks du to creating that thread/page.
Let's see if anyone else posts for a few opinion's, I can make one and we can have it for both the SE and the LE/LV.
Meanwhile my shopping has become for my Special place for her...what you think of these little fun items ?[quoted image]

Looks awesome!

#1928 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Will the SE edition be standard width vs wide body?
Also, will the LV/LE edition be standard or wide body?

Still wide body

#1939 3 years ago

Blue or black. I'm leaning towards black

3 weeks later
#2258 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I for one did not like the screen in the playfield. It was very distracting to me during gameplay, and it's the same info that's on the normal backbox display.
I'm happy with the standard edition in a normal Williams/Bally wide body cabinet too.

I got hand it to you for sharing a nearly unique take on the playfield screen. Refreshing for sure after weeks of going blind reading threads about our awesome new toy that will be here soon hopefully. I can definitely see your point. The pf screen never bothered me but it did seem redundant although its true that the atmosphere and experience during multi ball are super cool. I am very optimistic that I will enjoy gameplay more with the physical lock and extra magnet. I have a very tough time making the upper right flipper shots on my original(I'm not that good) and like if said before a dozen times, I love physical ball locks. It's the main reason I traded off my standard Wonka and am currently looking for an LE or CE in trade for my original Alien.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#2545 3 years ago

I'm really looking forward to having the magnet to set up the upper right flipper and the physical lock achieved by said flipper. I'm also intrigued by the addition of the new back entrance to the airlock.I'm high on the list so I hopefully soon I will be able to tell you all which one I like better once I have my original and remake side by side. That said, one them will be going for sure. I couldn't care less if I lose money on either. This is about toys for me not investing. So if you are looking for a remake or an original I will hopefully have one or the other available soon

#2552 3 years ago

Other than upgrading the xenomorph mine has been trouble free.

Quoted from dts:

My original has been surprisingly reliable, better than many other new games I’ve owned. I spent hours dialing in BM66, IMDN, JJPOTCs, etc and basically have had to do minor things on my LE. The late run games were really good, so hopefully PB will continue down that road.

#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I hate Uber eats forgot my Diet Coke again ! Morons

That shit is poison Mo! Go easy on it

#2592 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

You know I think ur right i better cut back

Everything in moderation.
Especially moderation.

#2593 3 years ago

What would you all guess for the turnaround time between when we pay Cointaker in full and take delivery on games from this first batch( I'm 7)? I heard Lebowski listers have waited 2-4 months after paying but I think that due to years of bottlenecking on that list. Let me know what you think. Thx
J

#2595 3 years ago

4 weeks later
#2840 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:I’m never first at anything - this is a big moment for me! I knew I’d mentioned it before but thought it pertinent to the “Aliens on a plane” discussion. I also post so rarely that I assume nobody remembers anything I say

I remembered that you were first and I thought it was absolutely pertinent to the current topic. Enjoy yourself TBD and rock out with that tiny black rocket out!

#2841 3 years ago

Have I mentioned that I'm #7. I haven't heard anything new either.

1 week later
#2971 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Gotta say - the cabinet does feel pretty amauterish in this form. Lots of visual 'holes'

I try to keep it positive but I got to agree with you on that. Seems poorly laid out. I will hold my final judgement until I see it sitting in my room but that cab art has me shaking my head. I guess its destined to sit in the middle of my line up. At least the profile will line up. There's a positive. Shit for 8k I will slip it between tbl and gb and forget what it looks like on the sides.

1 month later
#3250 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm hoping to see some pictures of underneath the pf.... The parts being used.
Many big incentives here with the new version, including better code, more features (an actual ball lock and extra magnet), much cheaper price but also better reliability bc the parts are not HW proprietary. I would love to see what they used.....
My game will be immediately powder coated too. Grey is not the way. Thinking black but I might go green. I like the art used especially the head which I never liked that thin HW head. Looking great.

Now that I'm seeing better lit pictures of the cab I'm thinking black will look awesome. Kind of the way tz looks good with black powder.

#3269 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Have you seen one?! Still, blue is my favorite.[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes I have, and its spectacular!

Quoted from cpr9999:

No, but love that Lebowski pinball!

That my game dude!

#3332 3 years ago

Dope!

Quoted from ectobar:

Let's be honest, you're on a pinball forum, you can't lift your leg that high.

#3334 3 years ago

I thought this place was aboot pinball, not making fun of the way people talk.

#3370 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I highly recommend this dope ass comic to everyone who is not a Canadian fascist
[quoted image]

Dude, u r cracking me up!

1 week later
#3699 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Anyone have a sense from Cointaker what the timing of games will be to the US for the bulk of customers?

When I paid my invoice last week I was told they should be on the boat in 10 days and that tracking info should be provided then.

#3775 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

my personal opinion is when ambush is initiated, it should deactivate the flippers, either let the wild ball drain, or if its on the magnet get eaten, then reactivate flippers as soon as either ball launches from the airlock or first multiball comes from the launcher.

YES!!!!!!

1 month later
#3899 2 years ago

Shipment notice received here as well!

2 months later
#4028 2 years ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

What issues did you have?

Main issue now is that I don't play my other games anymore because I'm always on Alien. Other than that I could not be happier.

2 weeks later
#4044 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:I still dont have a good comparison of the old ones vs new ones. Is it worth changing it up, or is the same. are you guys having technical issues or not. Please elaborate.. it would be awesome to hear from those that had a heighway and went to pinball brothers.

I had an original but decided to take a chance on a remake. After having them both side by side for a couple months I determined that for ME it was an easy choice to get rid of the original. The gameplay is better for me with the magnet set up for the top right flipper. Also looooove the back entrance to the airlock. Sometimes it just dribbles in and it's very satisfying. Speaking of satisfying, the physical ball lock also adds serious satisfaction which in turn makes shooting for the apc targets more fun as you have to hit them to light the lock. I know people will scream sacrilege but I'm sorry, I'm having to much fun to even notice the missing playfield screen. Gameplay is way better in my opinion.

#4045 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I still dont have a good comparison of the old ones vs new ones. Is it worth changing it up, or is the same. are you guys having technical issues or not. Please elaborate.. it would be awesome to hear from those that had a heighway and went to pinball brothers.

Only issue I had was a bad board and Cato diagnosed it and shipped it in less than 48 hours. After that, no problems.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=llabnip1972 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.