20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 5 years ago

Since he put it out there. I'm gonna go with Kaneda is "100% correct" on Alien if that's what it is. I haven't listened to anything buy shit sure has blown up around here.

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well you are first guy to back him up publicly.
Are you willing to give us your "100 percent/ass tattoo" guarantee?!
I'm gonna request me, on the left cheek.

I guess I'll have to right?

#219 5 years ago

When they remake these pins they are going to sell a SHITLOAD of them.

It’s a GREAT pin and I’m happy that so many others will get to enjoy it!

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm pretty sure the only thing he 100% guaranteed was the alien rumor. The rest was less solid. This thread really has it all... Someone managed to make an even longer post than the Bubblehead standard!

I don’t know what else he guaranteed. But I’d agree with him on Alien. 100%

Now Bubblehead....I can’t read all that shit although I assume it was enlightening?

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I second this. Can we get an Ass-Tatoo chant going at TPF if he wins the Twipy?

Why will he win it easy again?

He’s an entertaining bat shit crazy narcissistic train wreck

That said he’s right about Alien

All the negative dopes will have to eat shit when it happens

And yes, it might be shocking but Alien is gonna sell a butt load. Awesome game!

Huge seller

#225 5 years ago

Forget the stupid tattoo challenge

Any naysayer want to bet me a case of beer?

I need to stock the fridge

Come on. Don’t be shy. Post it up

I’m taking ALL comers

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

No idea if any of these rumors are true, and don’t care much either way, but I will say that my #1 Alien complaint is that god-awful cabinet. Would look nice in a WPC or JJP style cab.

Well, my guess is that it will 100% be Williams cab and all Williams parts. How do you like that?

I agree, the cab head is awful.

Do i have my first taker? I'm saying not only Alien but it will be Williams cab and parts made in the USA

Can i get a taker?

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maybe I'm the only one but i like the way it looks in the Heighway cabinet b/c it reinforces that industrial / mechanical look that fits Alien so well. It's bulky but fits the part and it's built like an absolute tank. With the lights on the top, it's fantastic. The side lit panels for the art is a nice touch but it's only fully appreciated if you see it in person. Pics don't do it justice.

I like it too Delt, that's why I didn't sell mine.

The new version will be awesome too.

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Well here is what I will tell you. A friend in my pinball league has one and hopefully I will get to flip it at his next hosted tournament, then if a company builds more, I might think about buying one, and if it's CGC, hopefully I will have my Monster Bash by then to play while waiting on it.

Can i get a case a beer from you Bubble?

#234 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I'll split one with you at TPF

LOL, I'd do that for sure if i was able to go. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow. Knock some down for me!

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You already have your first one. He's known as the Grandpa of Pinball, the old school leader of the good 'ol boys of these forums. He hates the new crowd, the fresh blood - ones that want to advance this industry with things like "the internet".
That's none other than crazy Levi!
Seriously though I think he's already thrown down and is calling BS on you.
All I know is that this went from a snoozer TPF to pure excitement. Well done pinside

Crazy Leeeveee knows better. He is one of my favorite dudes BUT he doesn't want to donate a case a of beer to me!

So yeah, you guys enjoy TPF! Wish i could be there

Kman, its LeeeViiiii, not Leevee.....

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What does this even mean?
I'm on the internet right now! And nice to see Delt following his own "relax everybody it's the internet" advice, not gettin' at all worked up tonight.
But I digress;
Ice, I am no fan of beer but happy to bet you the equivalent in good bourbon. Or Jack Daniel's if you want to be cheap.
What are the terms of this thing? Announcement and ready-to-ship within 30 days as we were previously promised?

Let's do it. Your choice of alcoholic beverages . I'll take tequila.

I don't know what Kaneda promised but I'm saying Alien is coming to a pinball theatre near you. 30 days? Don't know. Let's make it 90 days for the announcement of Alien.

It's either coming or its not. I'll say 90 days. You in?

Good bourbon for good tequila?

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wouldn't be doin' my job if I didn't say 60 days. And I'm granting you an announcement will suffice, not the games on the truck claim Chris made.
Your beverage exchange terms are acceptable.

Let's meet in the middle and say 75 days. Deal?

1 week later
#335 5 years ago

So I’m MUCH more confident than Kaneda re Alien and PB because I told him

He and I have a long history with Alien, from day one, and I asked him to keep it quiet and

Then he went off like a monkey F ing a football

He saw a post from Great Britain and said oh look it’s already out there so I’m running with it. Yes he relied on what I told him to keep quiet so I’ll out myself

But hey, whatever, we are all gonna find out soon enough

PB has the license, I believe they are making the first batch overseas AND

Negotiating here in the US to manufacture games here. You all know who the potential parties are

Bottom line, it’s boutique pinball, and there is many a slip between the cup and the lip.

It’s in motion, will it get from A to B?

Find out soon enough.

When it comes out, Williams style, I’ll be pumping up one of the best overall games I’ve ever played

#336 5 years ago

Btw, even in its current state, which I have had zero issues with, PB pulled off an amazing feat with the help of the US team to get it to where it was at the final production.

To reengineer it to Williams parts, mechs etc from where it is now? I don’t believe they had much issue there

#340 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

So, what you're saying is:
If he is wrong then he's an idiot because he didn't listen and wait.
If he's right you're the real awesome guy because you knew first.
Does this sum it up correctly?

I’m saying he can blame his prediction woes all on me if it doesn’t happen. He’s right or wrong based on what I told him. Period

Who do you think he’s F ing talking about “outing”? I’m telling you now. I’ve got the text chain too. We are on the same page. He was the dummy that backed off

Primarily, because what’s the big deal? It’s not a meeting at the Trump tower with the Russians

Is it that hard to believe that a game so good, basically finished, will have huge demand when remade?

#342 5 years ago

All you guys are right to be skeptical

I’m not based on what I know

It will be announced soon enough and it is re engineered and made all Williams

Have you seen PB disappear? Just the opposite like Delt said

They are about to start picking up the shit ton of $$$ just laying on the ground with making Alien

No brainer

#343 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t care about any of this just want my bourbon.
How’s that gonna work out anyway? I’ll just buy a bottle of the good stuff and you reimburse me?
Or are we drop shipping this baby?

No I’ll take my Tequila 100% agave smooth thank you!

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Minus the crap ton of money they owe a lot of people.

Who does Pinball Brothers owe what to?

They aren’t Andrew Crapway.

I feel like they made things as right as possible like sending games to Aurich, David etc

If we are talking about my deposit years ago that ship sailed long ago

#379 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

its called fraud and in the UK carries a 5 year jail sentance.

I’d say that’s some pretty ridiculous speculation

You don’t hear anybody whining or suing about not getting paid

The previous fraud is 100% on Andrew

Let’s let the facts come out. The full release of the Mueller report I mean Alien project will be released soon!

#380 5 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:It’s been nearly a year... and no one has gone after them or challenged the liquidation even tho clearly they have assets and revenues. It sure looks like it’s in the rear view mirror to me....

Wait, we can’t have the facts and common sense get in the way of a rush to indict!

#383 5 years ago
Quoted from pugface:

Wait, what's the exact bet? I very much like free booze and I'm local so I can collect...

You name it........

#396 5 years ago

I chose not to sell my LE for $17k for a variety of reasons. One is I paid $10k for it and didn’t want to take advantage of anybody.

Despite beating down the value of my game significantly, I’m happy that this great pin is getting remade so others who want one can enjoy it.

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

yup indeed, note there isn't any mention of IPR on the entire proceedings.

so how was the license or the IPR of the platform transferred and under what terms; It is very easy to prove, as there must be paperwork and FOX must have agreed to transfer the license.

Actually you do Ice, plenty of folks are unhappy about it. Oh he is not innocent for sure but that's a different issue. Who owns the Alien license? And the queen license? who owns the IPR for the design of the machines, how was that sold on and the funds distributed from that? In the UK transferring assets between companies that have an overlapping directors/board is frowned upon and as a director in the UK that has transferred assets let me tell you that its non-trivial and the HMRC are pretty aggressive when they see it and they have upto 5 years to follow up.
Not saying its a slam dunk but there is £300K of customers at least that need sorting out first and its not acceptable that PB just lift assets and start building as if nothing had happened.
Neil.

Why don't we let things play out and get negotiated.

Licensing was canceled due to "non performance" and "violating" the terms, and thus subject to being picked up by anybody. And so it was.

In fact, the remaining games that they finished up weren't supposed to have the little Fox logo on the lit cab panels. Mine does however. A little oversight with remaining inventory.

As for "lifting assets", I assume you mean like Jpop and MG deliveries. Everything is out in the open and you can see a director being added recently. They have every right to make an Alien pin with that license acquisition. That is simple. What they owe, if anything in prior damages, that's another matter.

The LAST thing i would worry about if i was PB is "litigation". There is no unjust enrichment or promissory estoppel or any other claim to be had. They themselves are "creditors".

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from pincil8:

Hopefully you didn't lose any connections/friends by letting , Schodinger's cat out of the box. I hope it's alive.

Shit happens. I shouldn't have said anything to Kman, that's on me. I'm sure he regrets it for the moment! Like i said, he and i have a long history with Alien and Jpop.

But hey, might as well get it out there and start paving the way and bulldozing the negative BS now.

Either way its just a F ing pinball machine! It's not the F ing Mueller report

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

TWIP lists this CGC Remake in it's April Fools headline.
Look guys... This isn't going to happen.
Let it go...

Once again, it’s happening.

As to who builds them for USA, that’s not settled yet as far as I know

All you naysayers and doubters, take advantage of me.

I’ll wager $500 or whatever you want and take all comers!

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Ill take that bet, can we do 100.00 though?

You got it. Thx for the donation!

#428 5 years ago

Realistically, nobody is going to take me up on it so it’s just in fun....

Jeff, you need to pay attention son, you are way behind the curve!

Once again, it wasn’t supposed to get out. It did, no big deal

Believe it or not, I don’t really give a F

Just trying to be helpful now

And Gold, why the F would I sell a game i love much less for 1/2. That wasn’t the point, get it? Can I make any clearer for you?

#429 5 years ago

Some of you guys can scratch your heads in disbelief all you want

I’m not gonna say another word about it

See you at the reveal . Or not

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I already made my bet! And I can't wait for the sweet taste of victory bourbon to kiss my lips!
Or an epic Texas-sized welch which will echo through the ages. Either way I'm happy!
Not sure if anybody else around here has the stones though...

Yes Levi, we are on. Tequila or bourbon

Nobody has the stones to go $500, unless you’d like to up it?

Texans don’t Welch bets. You can ask Rotordave

#434 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I already had a new nickname picked out for ya Welchman44!!!
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

Gimme a break Levi!

It’s all good fun. And deep down you know I’m right

I’ll send Kaneda over to pick it up for me

#435 5 years ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

At least we know one thing: you don’t know when it’s gonna be revealed and if it will be
But you don’t give a F.

You got the last part right!

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Fuck yeah! I'd love to see more Alien pins made!
I can be honest and say I'd rather the rarity remain for the value of my game, but I just want more people the be able to experience this game. So, bring on AlienR!!!

My brother from another mother! Finally someone that gets it.

Bunch of negative M fers running rampant here but its to be expected.

Quoted from benheck:

Like TBL, the license is probably beyond expired.

Yes, and now reacquired. Hard for some people to fathom that possibility apparently.

Quoted from Bublehead:

I would not bet against another Alien machine in the future, but an exact replica of the existing table is probobly not going to happen, imo.

Exactly what i've been saying Bubble. Again, same PF, reworked mechs, code, assemblies, etc., using Williams cab and parts.

IS THE ABOVE CLEARLY WRITTEN OR NOT?

If some of you hard headed M fer's don't want to believe, who cares, its a pinball machine and its GREAT news for people that wanted and love Alien.

#446 5 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No one is remaking Alien. Its impossible, its finished, its done. Ill stand by this. But I can give Ice 100.00 if Im wrong, he should give 100.00 if Im right. What say you iceman!

We are on Oneangrymo! Are you sure that Alien pin didn't drop on your head. JK

Some good fun drama here for a while, short while.....

#451 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Ice I really think a remake would be awesome! There is something different about this game over every other game I have owned...this is the first game I'm keeping bolted down... We all know the story around this game just sucked, but the game itself is a treat. I play it daily and have only had a flipper coil and a mosfet go bad, other than that it's been solid! Regardless I think originals will still be going for good money...if it does come out I might just buy it also lol
Hope others get a chance to enjoy this in a home environment...
P.S. add a subwoofer and turn the volume up when you play, the sounds sucks you in ridiculously![quoted image]

Omg, that game looks sick Blade!

I'm with you brother, knock on wood, have almost zero issues with it or just minor ones.

The older games will be supported with parts and updates as you see now.

New code is gonna work on both iterations of the pin!

The new one will be more RELIABLE obviously but the old one we have is still awesome.

I'm gonna have both.

Bottom line, its exciting that more people will be able to enjoy what we do!

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah that’s sick. I’ve always thought to myself “damn, if only
This cupholder had a light in it.”
Wait...no I haven’t! You people are all insane!

WTF wrong with you Levi, the only problem with that pic is that its not a brewski

And you need to get into the Alien vibe my man, its the best "theme immersion" eva. And a little tasty cocktail like a bottle of tequila will make it SWEET.

In fact, I'm going to buy Paul's mod just so i can put my tequila right there for you to look at

Btw, if we don't make the 75 day cutoff then you probably really need that bourbon anyhow living in NYC and the nut job captial of the world!

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

75 days was extremely generous considering you fed Chris that bullshit about it shipping in 30 days.
That was just cruel!

That....is what he interpreted it as. I did NOT tell him that for F sake. If i was just trolling him i would have made it MUCH more believable.

And i am coordinating the tequila handoff with Chris as we speak.

I would like for both of you to take a few shots to commemorate the occasion! And take pics

Actually, i will buy the bourbon win or lose if you'd rather take those shots with Chris.

And, the "unholy alliance" will be united via podcast very soon. I have to get my MunstersLE and Ocktoberfest in house for a review which is happening this week and next. You won't want to miss it!

#459 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Goddamn Ice you don’t think too highly
Of me if you think you can make that happen for just a bottle of bourbon!

Haha...you just made me spit out my drink.

How about do it for the community, the drama and the celebration!

You know it would be epic. Maybe we do an Alien podcast reveal together? It's all about the fun Levi!

#461 5 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I’ll bet Levi would show if Kanada agreed to come through on that ass-tattoo guarantee. Stream the whole thing, tequila all around, and Levi can life-model for the tat. A win-win!

LOL. Winna chicken dinna!

Levi is scared though . He won't commit past the tequila bottle

#492 5 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

I'll take the $500 bet. No Alien remake games in the US in 2019.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

No the bet is an Alien remake is coming in 2019. You in or out. We aren't splitting hairs over whether they are manufactured here or not.

In fact the first batch will most likely be done overseas.

An Alien remake is coming in 2019, yes or no? $500 bucks

#493 5 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Biggest issue with this rumor is WHY CGC would even bother?
AP I could understand.

Why would Stern do a 180 on "contract manufacturing"? Because they can make $$ and its profitable and it keeps people employed.

#494 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems like their line is plenty busy but then Stern ran MMR so I guess anything is possible. I have to think Stern's production capacity is much higher however.
There's virtually nothing about this rumor that makes any sense which is why I continue to take such a hard line that it's bullshit. Fortunately, there are pretty much ZERO consequences around here ever for being wrong [see ridiculous horseshit Lebowski rumor] so it's not like I'm risking much.

Well you are gonna look awful foolish after running your BIG F ing mouth non stop!

And its kind of a stupid statement to say "virtually nothing about this remake makes any sense". That's total BS and ignorant. You have ZERO clue what you are talking about. I happen to know and you don't, simple as that but keep running your mouth off.

I can't wait to do that Kman podcast

Keep digging that grave deeper Levi, l love it!

#495 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

AP is moving to a larger facility and mentioned their desire to take on contract manufacturing at their Expo presentation.

Hmmmm, what exactly is "contract manufacturing"? Is that where other people would be willing to manufacture a pinball machine you have already designed and developed?

#496 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Too me its really easy to understand why they would build Alien. Not only is the game done from a layout, rules standpoint, and design standpoint (of course there will be some redesign needed) everyone that has one or has played one loves it. The theme has always been a home-run for pinheads and the game itself is a winner. HW folded way before demand was satisfied, which is why the 200 or so games that were built are fetching 17k. If they price it right (not that 10k plus cash grab shit) they could easily sell 1000 units. I would buy one, even though I'm a little sour from the last time, with getting jerked around for 2 years. At least I was lucky and eventually got my deposit back. I wouldn't jump into the first wave on this, but I would once I had some confidence that it was real and happening.

Ding ding ding Bdaddy, now explain that to Levi!

I wouldn't waste my time with BS like Levi does.

#502 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Srsly?
I like you Iceman, but with the "How shitty are Beatles sales"-Thread, flaming the game and then buying one... and now calling other people foolish I'm pretty sure thats an exact example what Levi is relating too when he talks about that being wrong has no consequences. (Wich is an extremely nice way of him to phrase it.)
That said:
I'd like Alien to be remade. I don't think it'll happen but I'll happily be wrong.

LOL. Wtf are you talking about?

Let me see if i can make this as clear as possible line by line

The Beatles sales thread was my "OPINION" based on the calls i was receiving from distributors to buy one. Had never happened before to me and other people agreed, Levi jumped in as a Stern shill and disagreed. So what. I got a good deal on one and bought one. Simple as that. I have no idea how sales actually ended up and don't care.

Levi likes to talk shit non stop, imply that i'm lying, whatever, keep it up. Want to disagree with my opinions, call me an idiot, that's fine, no problem with that at all.

A "welcher" and a "liar. B F ing Shit!

First of all, I didn't intend for this Alien info to leak out, it did and i owned up to telling Chris about it.

Second, its not my "OPINION", its a 100% "FACT" based on what i know, not heresay, got it?

Third, nobody gets a trophy here for being right! I have ZERO incentive to make up some BS about a game being made nor have i ever done so.

Let this sink in AGAIN, Alien remake is currently in the works and its coming. Whether you or anybody else wants to believe it or not is totally irrelevant. I just put it out there and some people assume I'm somehow lying about it? F that. It's NOT opinion.

You can talk shit about me, say "i don't think its coming" over and over again. That's on you guys and i will respond right back.

My suggestion is just sit back, relax and enjoy the idea that Alien is coming. If it doesn't then they hit some unforeseen roadblock. And you guys will be the first to know.

FINALLY, i will be playing a new version of the code next week.

And no, don't ask me for it, just talk more shit about me lying about it. Pinside won't let you just be a nice guy trying to help out. So be it.

#504 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The only thing that’s 100% fact is that PB *wants* to remake Alien. And it’s probably 100% fact that Deeproot or AP would like to contract build it for them.
What I would put at way less than 100% fact would be:
* does PB have the Alien license from Fox (Disney) again?
* was the transfer of Alien IP from one PB entity to another during or shortly before bankruptcy a legal transaction?
* can PB start to make money off of the Alien license without previous debtors wanting a piece of the profits?
Predator, Magic Girl, Alien 1.0, TBL etc have created a lot of healthy skepticism among Pinsiders - and for good reason - Pinball is hard!

PB have the Alien license. FACT

As a result of owning the license, PB are currently "remaking" Alien. Not "want to". FACT

As for US manufacturers you could probably throw FUN into the mix

The other two issues, i don't know but they aren't this far down the road without addressing them. That's just my "opinion".

It's boutique pinball, healthy skepticism is a good thing.

People whined non stop about Andrew and Heighway pinball. PB stepped in and tried to make it work.

Now other people who love the game get a chance to own a great pinball machine. And people whine about it. LOL

It's my "opinion" and great hope that its going to make it across the finish line based on what i know. Is it a "fact", no because it hasn't happened yet!

Carry on.

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I wish someone would make a legit Predator Pinball at some point...the only true compliment to Alien.....dream team!!!

Yes its a FACT that its happening Mark! LOL........it sure would be nice for someone to make Predator, maybe Deeproot has that one (just speculating/hoping)

#521 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man, things are getting weird in here!
Whatever happened to this being "all for fun?" Drunk Ice going after me like a rabid racoon attacking an orphan with rickets!
I'll step away and come back in 60 days to claim my winnings!

It’s all in fun! LOL

The aggravation factor hit a peak level yesterday. Not drunk

The clock is ticking and the time is near! Tick tock

1 week later
#547 5 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’m sorry Rob, but I want Iceman to win that bet so bad... Iceman wins, many of us will win too!

Don't worry, its coming

1 week later
#559 5 years ago

Oh ye of little faith....LOL

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Oh ye of little tequila....

I got my tequila brother. No worries there!

The announcement is coming soon

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Why wouldn't you have faith in a startup pinball manufacturer? What could possible go wrong?

Well this “startup” made a great pin after many years, produced and delivered

That’s why

#573 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I’m sure Cointaker had so much fun selling Alien the first time let’s see if they sign up to do it again

You never know

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I think many want to see this thread to completion. I heard there will be tequila served while someone gets an ass tat.

I don't know who is getting the ass tat but I'll be drinking the tequila!

And...Alien is second only to TWD.

Phenomenal pin

And the clueless dopes that keep chiming in are just that....clueless

#593 4 years ago

Yeah nothing going on here. Nothing to see

1 week later
#617 4 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Agreed; just that I'd expect people like you who were screwed in the end; to sue the new "entity" into non-existence if they try to get a free ride for using your collaterals. I'm sure you feel the same way.

Not gonna happen Zitt. Aurich got his game and sold it for a nice chunk of change.

PB took care of him. How did he get screwed?

That's fantasy land

#624 4 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I really hope Ice is right, and there will be an opportunity for folks to get their hands on this game (at a reasonable price). I'd love to own it again someday. That said, I'm still skeptical it will happen.
Ice, you still taking bets at this late hour?

It's happening. Patience Sun King!

1 week later
#635 4 years ago

Alien 40th anniversary

2 weeks later
#643 4 years ago

It’s gonna be tight on booze bet

But, my bet with Rob is in the bank!

#645 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What’s the rob bet ?

$500 no games ship by 12/31

1 week later
#658 4 years ago

Yes i'm paying up with Levi and his bourbon of choice! He deserves it, did a great job with NYC pin champ

Don't fret boys, Alien IS coming SOON

#660 4 years ago

Send me your paypal or venmo and I'll shoot you $100. Throw in a couple of NY pizza slices to go with it.

1 month later
#691 4 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Hoping it’s sooner rather than later. Looks like iceman44’s predictions (statements about TBL and Alien) are happening - better late than never!

LOL. Yep, surprised TBL made it out first to be honest.

Alien and much more are coming!

6 months later
#861 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You talking about the same Iceman that lost $500 and a bottle of nice tequila betting Alien would be reproduced in 2019?

Yep that’s me!

Timing was off but thats ok.

The Alien invasion is coming soon

Yes pinball is hard.

9 months later
#911 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep that’s me!
Timing was off but thats ok.
The Alien invasion is coming soon
Yes pinball is hard.

F ing finally!!

Such an awesome game

#913 3 years ago

The pf Alien screen was not on the version before

Maybe they added it but I doubt it

1 week later
#1132 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

They’re not even taking preorders and they’re gonna actually work with those who lost money! That’s fantastic work and I’m glad they’re doing something they have ZERO legal obligation to do, but something that is morally right (and looks great for PR)

LMAOOOOO so ya gonna forward me a Benjamin now? Cry some more!
I held my tongue and now PB is delivering. Too easy Levi BAHAHAHA!
Paging iceman44

How long has it been? I think almost 2 yrs now since I said this redo was coming

Lost a couple of bets on poor timing. Thx PB!

It’s a great game. Best sound and immersion of any pin I have. David Thiel

Code is fantastic and now improved upon

The price? I heard in the $11-12k range a while back

#1136 3 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

that's pretty steep. I think they need to be around $7500... probably a hard-ish sell to get rolling, and much harder if it's nearing 10k

I don’t see how. They see Stern LEs going for $9500 and JJP CEs and TBL’s go for $12,500

This game, with everything in it, unless they strip it way down, is gonna end up in that range

And I predict people will line up to buy it once they prove the ability to produce them

#1137 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Through the rumor mill I heard less but I guess we won’t know until it’s released. It would be cool if they did a Standard and LE of this as well. Perhaps a future run with the LCD back in the playfield. My LE has the feel of a high end pin, at least at the level of JJP LEs at $9500. I prefer it over the the JJP LEs actually. Feels closer to the CE level imo, but we will have to see how it all goes down. Will it have EL side and back art? Quality sound? Shaker, etc? I’m guessing $10k, but Lebowski is moving at the level of JJP CEs, so this is just speculation.

I love The EL side art and pf monitor.

They don’t make it into the final version I think but they better get that sound and immersion right!

1 week later
#1297 3 years ago

PB setting up for a massive win

Some of you guys whining about price haven’t been paying attention to the current state of pinball.

It ain’t no Stern pro. And it’s Alien

It’s already a great game and now with expanded code

Most people have never had a chance to play it

It has FAR exceeded my expectations and is the last game I’d ever sell

#1328 3 years ago

I had one of the last LE's from Wayne in Australia.

One adjustment of the Alien head stepper motor. That's it. It's been perfect and one of the best pins i own and last one i'd sell.

I'm so glad i never sold my original Alien LE on the news i knew about 2 years ago.

#1441 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

My playfield LCD display is fine, and a playfield window no big deal. Shoulda kept that one for sure. It must save lot of money to remove the huge LCD and playfield one. I'd bet buyers would pay $1000 more for the playfield LCD, so that is an unfortunate decision. The LCD screen in the playfield is awesome! I completely disagree with others who say it isn't helpful, even necessary to the atmosphere. However, I'd bet there will be some way to implement at least a small LCD somewhere under glass. The larger LCD on the backglass is extremely cool, but not necessary. There may be a way to hack that as well, with the old backglass. But...it's looking otherwise like the same game to me. Even the induction switches have remained, which is great imo. People criticize the old cabinet, but after owning it for a few weeks now, I love it. It fits the Alien "feel" of a heavy industrial machine, and the illuminated side art is beautiful. As to the art, there are critics but I'm not one of them. Aurich did a great job. I'm a huge fan of H.R. Giger's art and it is there: in the video, the xeno, the facehuggers, etc. The big variable that will be most important here is continued software development and support. Will that be offered to the original owners? So...did my Alien LE just drop in value? Who cares, it's an awesome game and deserves a larger group of owners. Btw, the rank on Pinside is ridiculous. It is easily a top 20 game, for me a top 10, easily better than the two JJPOTCs I've owned. But I've learned over the years not to pay much attention to the list.

It’s a top 5 game

And the only game I’d never sell

#1442 3 years ago

I think you guys are gonna be disappointed on the pricing

Much higher than you think

But it’s finally here!!!

#1444 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Gotta give it to you you were right the whole time thank goodnesss u didn’t accept my bet

Lol. 2 yrs later. Just glad I didn’t sell my Alien in the process

Get ready. Cointaker coming with it

#1462 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

So will Cointaker be the only distributor?

They were and I still think are the only ones

#1591 3 years ago

At that price, and Cointaker holding deposit money, I’d load in all day fellas!

In fact I’ll prob add an LE to go with the original LE currently have to put in another location

#1779 3 years ago

My "late edition" Alien LE has been great. Had to adjust the stepper for the Alien tongue, that's it.

Love this pin.

#1781 3 years ago

From Cointaker's site:

"THESE DEPOSITS ARE NON TRANSFERABLE FOR THE LE. ONCE THE LE'S ARE AVAILABLE, THEY WILL BE ANNOUNCED."

#1907 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why?
Taking the theme out of it, does it shoot well? What’s the code like?

I’ll echo what some others are saying Cookie

It’s my favorite game and we buy a lot of the same games

Code is phenomenal good and layout is uniquely great too

If you want a barren two ramp nothing else in there “flow monster” then this isn’t for you. Buy LZ

And for “flow” it’s pretty damn good once you get those combos going

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 160.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
9,799 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.