20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 5 years ago

Starting a poll. Which will be in my basement first: TBL or AlienR.

I do like both of them. They would both have to be at a distro, sitting in a box ready to ship.
Then there's price..TBL - beautiful! game, but it's no 10k worth of fun. If it were 6.5/7, I'd be in.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Plot twist: What if CGC paid the money to get Sigourney Weaver added to the art package. What does this do to the value of the original Heighway copies?

Nothing for me. Art is best now without slapping character faces all over it and f*cking it up.

#273 5 years ago

And if he's wrong, does he get the Pinsider Insideher?

1 week later
#402 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

... I’m happy that this great pin is getting remade so others who want one can enjoy it.

It is?

#525 5 years ago

If alien gets remade and wonka is awesome, I'm going to have to get a lot more lawn mowing jobs this summer.

#531 5 years ago

Ha. Fixed. I hate this phone.

2 months later
#678 4 years ago

I'm a buyer of Alien. Bring it on!

2 months later
#741 4 years ago

Anyone still betting on this?

4 months later
#848 4 years ago

Any truth to the CGC rumor?

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes they are being produced as we speak!
They are tired of making money cranking out old Williams games and it’s all Alien from now on!

11 months later
#1598 3 years ago

Can someone explain how the weapons are used?

2 months later
#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

How the heck can u guys see dimpling on the playfield with this video ?? U have some sort of magic eyeballs ?

1. Hit play on video.
2. Look at playfield.

2 weeks later
#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from dri:

This thread blows my mind. 30+ new entries. 0 news.

Deeproot thread says Hold my beer.

2 weeks later
#3275 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

That's just as bad, actually disturbing. How about "Its pretty good" Sorry, I can't stand these new forced words, especiallt when they are coming from people who just shouldn't be using them, I mean I hate it regardless but "Dog" and "Bro" its like old guys starting sentences with "Dude" its just embarrassing. Don't get me started on sandals.

Whatever, mang.

#3360 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If the word brah is so painful, I cant imagine how you would react when a real problem came around. Try not to take yourself, and life, so seriously.

Exactly. Put on some shorts and flops...pour yourself a drink and jam to some GD.

#3368 3 years ago

I'll sport some crocs while I play the new Alien.

bruh.

#3419 3 years ago

Why is "you" so hard to spell out?

#3424 3 years ago

Thank u.

1 month later
#3837 2 years ago

I paid in full on 4/26/21. No idea when my game is arriving.

3 weeks later
#3900 2 years ago

I paid in full 4/26. Have not rec'd an email.

#3906 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

I think you might be in the second container but I've not seen when that one is due to arrive

Mine is sitting at CT after all!! May try and drive up to get since there is a pallet issue.

#3943 2 years ago

Picked up from cointaker this morning! And another impulse buy. Walking around the warehouse is dangerous. Lol.

20210620_104344 (resized).jpg20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
#3945 2 years ago

Played a dozen games...so far so good. Everything working well.

1 week later
#3959 2 years ago

Mine is playing fine.

1 week later
#3985 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Sounds like opto issues to me. There are two adjustments that need to be made (I just made these adjustments last night.) The first is a minor issue with the trough plunger positioning that has been discussed here earlier. If the plunger position is too high, the ball can get stuck behind it and not activate the opto. The second issue is with the ball lock mechanism. The hole is too small on the right side of the part of the mech that slides up and down. Cato informed me that PB has altered the design of this so that the hole is bigger and suggested that I could drill the hole bigger in the meantime. Cato said 1 mm, but I had to drill it about twice the size of the other hole. I played several games last night and haven't had any problems with the ball lock mech. Still monitoring though.
[quoted image]
The only issue I had last night that caused my game to become unplayable is the ball pops up and gets stuck sitting on top of the upper right flipper in rare cases. Has anyone else seen this? If so, what was your solution? I reported it to PB, but not sure what the best fix for this is yet. It seems that some additional part is necessary to prevent it from getting stuck in there.
[quoted image]
Yesterday, I also sanded down my flipper bushings, which totally solved the issue with sticky flippers. Tightened a few screws here and there. I believe I do have problems with the Rev. 1 weapons targets, but I'm sure PB will get us some reliable targets soon. All in all, I am extremely pleased. I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but part of the fun of owning this machine is working through some of the initial issues.

I sanded my bushings and they played well for a few games but getting sticky again. Any other standard bushings I could purchase and swap out?

#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Are you sure you adjusted the flippers height to be 1-credit card above the playfield? I sanded my bushings just a little... I didn't even need a standing block... just enough to smooth out the plastic. I'll keep an eye on it, but it is hard to imagine how it could get sticky again because manually moving the flipper is completely different and free compared to how it was before.

Will look at it again. I did use my little spacer when resetting the flips.

2 weeks later
#4013 2 years ago

Got Gen 2 stand up targets. Good thing...they don't stick. Bad....3 out of 5 don't register.
These need a rework.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.