20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1647 3 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1706 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Is this a wide body machine?

yes ..

#1965 3 years ago

Attention pinball brothers!

Please add a strobe flasher to the Alien ball grabbing sequence on ALL models.

3 weeks later
#2315 3 years ago

It's been crickets on their facebook page since collecting orders . Not inspiring.

Maybe its the put-up or shut-up theory . We had the constant propaganda from Andrew when he had the control , but if we ar esupposed to see games soon , there should be something to show.

Now back to your normally scheduled "playfield screen" discussion.

#2333 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

We just barely hit mid-January. They have 15 more days to ship the first game.

Here they come . paint a target on your roof

#2391 3 years ago

At least they are play testing them and fixing before shipping.

I've been down the "wait for stern to ship replacement parts" path with AIQ and it's not any fun.

Can't remember the SAPS interview exactly , but January games might have been a best case scenario.

1 week later
#2530 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

CoinTaker confirmed they are receiving 2 Alien pins to "go over" this week barring any weather related shipping issues.
Melissa said they will make an announcement and post videos.
Just a reminder of Alien awesomeness
“Hey Ripley, don’t worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks…”

i volunteer to test play .. weather related issues ? <just 2-3 ft of snow , thats all ..lol

1 week later
#2619 3 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

Awwww, every time I see this thread has new posts I hope "maaaaaaybee they have released a pic/vid of the final assembled game" and every time I get equally dissappointed... meh. Show us some stuff yo Pin Bro's!

If they had the problems they admitted to , i would expect we will not see video until that is fixed . It's possible that if Cointaker does receive games for inspection , they may not have the improvements that PB is incorporating. Therefore no video.

PB may be smart not to make a string of broken promises , because "pinball is hard" .

However , a pic of the factory working on the games would go a long way .

1 month later
#2949 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think people are looking for things to be mad about. I watched that video multiple times and not once was I like..omg look at the dimples. I was more amazed at how shitty the video quality was in 2021, and how they clearly had no idea how to shoot a release video.

I was impressed with the flipper power. Dimples most likely from an old playfield / prototype situation.

It's up to cointaker to inform the people who ordered the game.

Facebook blurbs and videos; where the main game feature toy isn't working aren't cutting it.

Seems their policy is to inform whomever calls up .

If only there was a feature in email where you could create a list and email in mass to everyone that ordered, as things progress with the product they ordered.

1 month later
#3461 3 years ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Hi guys, i hope its okey, that i share my youtube video here, unboxing and a quick review:

Thanks for the video!

Can anyone make an educated guess as to why the sound seems so bad?

I know it's probably easy to fix , but is it speakers or something that cannot be upgraded ; like they reduced the quality somewhere .

Everything else seems pretty good , but sound is very important to me as well.

#3545 2 years ago

game looks to bein good shape for an early version .. appreciate the candid comments of the video host and the willingness to show good and bad aspects of the experience.

#3614 2 years ago

Infinity Alien Mirror

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Strobes...it needs strobes. I will wait and see what they implement on this one.

strobe on that Alien head !!! not sure how that never made it into the plans

#3651 2 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I did ask PB about coding in a fog machine option for Alien a while back and they responded to me saying that they did consider doing that early on but reserved that option for another pin they have planned down the line.

in regards to a fog machine , i just tested a fast dissipating fog juice with my JP dinosaur setup and it works perfectly for this type of application indoors. No setting off the fire alarm etc. It might set off if the detector is really close (depending on how detectors work) ; but i find a fog machine to be a viable option in the right space at this point , with the proper juice.

#3655 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Fog machines ahve the issue of oily residue. Really the newer steam jets are what are needed
Also, holy hell that's so awesome. That is exactly what we need but in Xeno form

just wanted to share the fog juice , which makes a claim of little residue ... i did feel the area where thefog shoots .. right into some glass and a moving blanket and there was no residue.

#3658 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is this what you used? Because this is the stuff I'm talking about. Apparently there are some foggers that can use it.

yes .. i dont want to de-rail the thread any further .. but if it helps getting fog in an Alien! ..why not!

also , that's a regular fog machine

#3748 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Weapons question.
Can you have more than one weapon available at a time? How do you use the current weapon? Can you switch the current weapon you have available to use if you can have more than one in your arsenal?

rulesheet is not there anymore
from my old rulesheet

2 weeks later
#3840 2 years ago

i am 44 and paid today - invoiced today

#3844 2 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

I paid in full today and it says “shipping June 8”. I have no idea where I was on the list (if someone tells me how to find out, I’ll look). Ordered mid afternoon December 18.

"Hi Mellissa - where am i in the game queue"

1 month later
#3992 2 years ago

anybody get an update on the 2nd container ? Last i heard there was a container shortage causing a delay ; but it was supposedly leaving soon.

1 month later
#4026 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Haven't checked this thread in a while - doesn't look good....[quoted image]

Thread is dead , but games are trickling out. Support has been top notch for those with problems.

I just got mine and have a couple of minor issues , but the nuclear bomb was diffused and some firecrackers exploded instead.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ezeltmann.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=ezeltmann and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.