20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#864 3 years ago

Holy shit that's funny

3 months later
#1071 3 years ago

Speculating it'll be Aurich's artwork. Likely the only reason he was reached out to was because after his posting PB realized they may be in a bit of a legal grey area and gave him some kind of offer and requested he refrain from posting things that might hurt the relaunch (read: anything about his experiences with the company his first go). They're already dealing with a lot of ill will between unfulfilled Heighway orders and pirating everything off of the previous venture. Again, complete internet speculation on my part please don't sue me.

#1080 3 years ago

Ugh. I hope not.

1 week later
#1494 3 years ago

You guys think this will be a puff piece or are they going to ask the tough questions?

3 weeks later
#2281 3 years ago

I put a $1 bet on it having the screen. If not I'll probably get a standard.

2 weeks later
#2394 3 years ago

2 big differences... THEY are not collecting deposits, cointaker is and your money is safe. The other difference is instead of shipping games they know are broken they are actually trying to fix the issues before shipping them out.

#2404 3 years ago

Man not a lot of slack given by the pinside peanut gallery as usual.

Company ships games on time with problems: CRUCIFY THEM!

Company delays shipment of games to fix problems: CRUCIFY THEM!

Nobody's got any money floating in the wind on this unless a meteor hits cointaker HQ, take a chill pill and stop being so god damned dramatic.

#2429 3 years ago

Bump in the road, everybody grab a haterade!

#2433 3 years ago

God forbid a company who is

!building their first game! Yay pinball!

FINDS ISSUES BEFORE SHIPPING THEIR FIRST GAMES OFF OF A NEW ASSEMBLY LINE AND ATTEMPTS TO FIX THEM!

Any new company is fucked either way with you people. Please, tell me what you wanted them to do, ship them on time with problems out of the box? Would that have met your approval? Start manufacturing at a new facility without any kind of delays or unseen problems? Do you think that's realistic? Did pinside's infamous hater army treat spooky the same way when they started up?

I'll try to remember it's only cool to hate on foreign companies next time you cry your eyes out about someone suggesting a Stern coder could be doing a better job, Levi.

That's a stupid donkey internet rant, I just people would stop taking pages out of Kanedas playbook of being negative and nitpicky as fucking possible sometimes. I'm guilty as well sometimes no doubt. I probably just need a nap. Or a beer.

#2510 3 years ago

SWING AND A MISS great job buddy

2 months later
#3268 3 years ago
Quoted from Mzis:

A little light reading to get excited while we wait for the LV
[quoted image]

The new Alien comic (issue #1 last month) is pretty dope too so far

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

Dope? Come on man.

Sorry. It's pretty keen, daddy-o.

#3278 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

That's just as bad, actually disturbing. How about "Its pretty good" Sorry, I can't stand these new forced words, especiallt when they are coming from people who just shouldn't be using them, I mean I hate it regardless but "Dog" and "Bro" its like old guys starting sentences with "Dude" its just embarrassing. Don't get me started on sandals.

I'll do my best to bend the rest of humanity to fit into the mold you've created for them. A lot of these jerks are just going around participating in completely different cultures with unique mannerisms and language though so it might take a while, mein furher.

#3369 3 years ago

I highly recommend this dope ass comic to everyone who is not a Canadian fascist

20210421_141258.jpg20210421_141258.jpg
#3376 3 years ago

You would be hard pressed to find a more adorable pair of feet on a pinball forum. Although perhaps I could have used a filter.

#3388 3 years ago

Those speakers do look pretty tight in there.

The original alien playfields did have big problems with chipping and art loss but I think they were Mirco playfields.

#3394 3 years ago

MK6PIN I have seen a few with bad art chipping off at the scoop edge but never anything at the screen.

#3412 3 years ago

This is definitely a case of projection like when the politician who writes all the anti-gay legislation gets caught in the act. Dude def wants to suck some man toes. Don't deny your feelings man, yolo brah.

I wear boots 12-16 hours a day when I'm on shift I'll be goddamned if I'm not going to treat my beautiful feet to some open air on my days off.

#3431 3 years ago

holy sheet!

#3434 3 years ago

Yall think that's one of the cointaker samples?

#3511 3 years ago

Yes plastic has never worked before. Except, you know, ramps. And bash toys, entire and partial playfields, drop targets, stand ups, my cheaper pair of flip flops...

#3513 3 years ago

Love the chrome / mirror finish ramps. The old ones looked odd and out of place to me.

2 weeks later
#3796 2 years ago

Brand new games is the perfect time to install a cliffy before the scoop / whatever gets any damage that will make the cliffy deform.

I'm also thinking the fact that it is a burthamburg PF vs. a mirco is going to go a long way. Interested to see how yall early adopters do with no protection

#3798 2 years ago

Perhaps... but mylar is gross.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chalkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=chalkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.