20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#812 4 years ago

Is there a link to the pre-order list?!

2 weeks later
#827 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

So December is in 3 hours and no one knows anything? All this by the end of the year talk has got me suspicious.

Welcome to the Alien thread!

11 months later
#967 3 years ago

it would be nice if they paid the deposits owed to people before they dissolved their assets. I don't think they should receive ANY new money until those deposits are honored. even if games are built and ready to ship.

#969 3 years ago

yes. I should of added Aurich, Dave and anyone else who was involved and not compensated for their efforts should also get $$ first. even if it's a few thousand dollars! again, I doubt that is how it works. I'd still want the original over this remake anyways!

2 weeks later
#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

So I didn't have to put down an initial deposit yet and I'm guaranteed the Collectors Edition. All in all a good day.
I'm settled and look forward to being contacted when the LE's are ready.

so everyone else had to put down a $1000 deposit that is transferable to the LE's when ready.. but you're "guarenteed" one just by making a phone call and plan to jump everyone in line who paid a deposit? let us know how that works out for ya.

#1799 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I asked to be invoiced for an LE. They aren't taking down payments on an LE yet. I showed no interest in the standard. They have a list going for people like me that only want the LE. I'm not jumping ahead of anyone. No one has put money down on an LE with them. But I expect when LE's become available and they start working down that list for LE buyers I'll be called as I'm second on the list. Fair?

the SE's also aren't available yet they require a deposit to secure a spot. why would anyone send them money? just phone 'em up and tell them you're good for it!

#1803 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I think you're "good for it" when you put down the deposit.
You do realize the Alien Standards are supposed to begin shipping in January, right? That's very soon. How are you going to transfer your deposit when you already paid for and received the machine you put your deposit on for a LE that won't be available for 6 months down the road?

when they message peeps with deposits I assume they ask for the balance to be paid or if they'll want their spot to be transferred to the LE's. they're taking 2nd quarter deposits now for games available in 4months down the road. a phone call passes all them people too? again, why would ANYONE pay a deposit if just a phone call is required? ... honestly, prepaid deposits are ridiculous and anyone foolish enough to send money without actually seeing games being shipped are sukkers who haven't learned their lesson.. or haven't followed along and don't know how the last one worked out with the cointaker sea container.

#1944 3 years ago
Quoted from Averell:

How the weapons work and how tu use them... again, read the f*****g manual!!!

nobody bothers to read the rules card ..ain't nobody gonna read a damn manual

2 weeks later
#2238 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No promises but I'm thinking gameplay is coming soon.

gee, ya really think so!? derrrp! I will go out on that limb even further... I GUARANTEE there will eventually be a gameplay vid coming out.... soon. these posts of people trying to be the "first one to say it" are getting redundant! lemme guess you have an inside scoop but aren't gonna say who it is!

#2240 3 years ago

nope..sorry, but it's petty damn obvious that there will be gameplay video. just don't understand why people pretend to have an inside scoop on this kinda stuff.

#2243 3 years ago

I also heard from a guy who knows a guy who promised not to tell another guy that they already know what the second game is gonna be. The first guy is credible too.. his guy has an inside guy who is sworn to secrecy tho

#2244 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Good grief man! Did delt31 piss in your Cheerios this morning or something?

also, how the hell did u know I had cheerios this morning!!..do u got a guy?

2 weeks later
#2398 3 years ago
Quoted from pbwizard14:

I don't care about why you're not so please go elsewhere. I can read what the Pinball Brothers wrote and form my own opinion because I am buying a machine from them. I don't need your non-customer clamor.

don't say you weren't warned if this goes south for any reason. we have yet to see any video of gameplay OR any physically assembled pins headed to the US.. just a bunch of fanboys waving their hands full of money. why don't you want to see some evidence of a working machine? instead of apologies and misleading posts on Facebook?

#2400 3 years ago

they also promised working machines to be shipped to the US by the end of January..and are now getting a hall pass on that promise because they need time to test the games. (which obviously are NOT assembled and already on a ship headed across the ocean as previously promised)

someone should call Melissa again! seems to put minds at ease around here

#2453 3 years ago

I almost invested in a hydrofoil company once..owner never convinced me he knew wtf he was talking about tho

1 week later
#2528 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

it's almost been a month

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:Even tho a new Company is about to make a better one..

Quoted from Utesichiban:

I haven't ordered anything yet. I am taking the wait and see approach with this one. I'm intrigued and may down the road but as I stated in a previous post, the last thing I want is to pay 8-10k for a maintenance headache and nightmare.
Alien is not a must have for me. As such, I am not a guy who is going to buy an original. There will always be collectors that want the original thing, though.
Just prepare for the same reality that original Medieval Madness owners experienced when those remakes came out. The value is very likely to drop (if it hasn't already due to this announcement). Please don't shoot the messenger.

smh. there is only a lil over a hundred of them out there. you think that someone with $12k expendable cash is going to panic and sell a toy cheap to save their hypothetical potential loss? I'd much rather have an original over the never before seen or played new one. I think the pinball brothers are shitting the bed on this one and until we see a working pin they haven't done nothing but blow smoke up some asses.

#2609 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So did the two aliens come in or not this past week?

so much for you having an inside scoop on the poop.

Quoted from Cloud9:

Melissa confirmed with me on Friday 2/5 that the 2 coming by air are in transit but haven’t actually reached Cointaker due to complications by weather

if she had a nickel for every time a fanboy from this thread phoned her.. I betcha she'd have a shit pile of nickels! seriously, it was stated that she is posting a video when they arrive. you guys are like lil kids on a road trip! "are weee there yet"

1 week later
#2642 3 years ago

pretty effin lame you have to pause a video and look at the reflection on the pf to notice the simplest of things on this game. really disheartening the level of communication with these "brothers"

#2678 3 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Is there any information on the differences between the standard edition and limited edition?

yup, one might have a screen on the pf.. one definitely does not.

#2723 3 years ago

happy birthday you old farts ! honestly Levi, I would of guessed about 52-54 from your WFT toque pic in the NFL thread. and what happened to Delt31's inside scoop a month ago? pinside is slacking this weekend

#2728 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm hearing rumblings about an Alien news/update shortly......

Quoted from delt31:

Quoted from delt31:

Deebow must be dee-deaf. Never had an inside scoop haha

nope you didn't..you were definitely talking out of your ass.

2 weeks later
#2932 3 years ago

that video was not so super and barely awesome. glad to see it lives.. kinda. doesn't look like Zeno was working..playfield already dimpled, and people who've never seen it raving about reliability over the OG which owners say there are no reliability issues. hmmm

#2942 3 years ago

alien fanboys: "looks good(enough) to me! now take my money!"

2 weeks later
#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Yes your right, they are the only distributer with the International shipping license. But my price is the same as everybody else.
I just checked with my distributer and my game is "supposed" to be in the first shipment and they are starting to pack containers now. Might get game by the end of the month with any luck. Could be PB bullshitting my distributer, I don't know. Just telling you all what I have been told. I'm not holding my breath.

how much did your distributor need for a deposit to pay his distributor a deposit to secure a spot and pass all the other people who already paid a deposit to secure their spot on the first shipment? sounds like a shady distributor deal and very typical with the way Andrew and his Brothers like to do business- shady as fuk! definitely assuming Cointaker wouldn't need help moving the first shipment of pins(that hasn't even arrived)

#3163 3 years ago

might wanna plug it on and turn it on first

#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Not shady at all but go ahead and believe what you want. My distributer is a friend of mine and he still has my $1,000 deposit. He didn't send it to anybody.
Latest news is there is a container of games on a ship and mine should be on it. If it's not then life will go on. I should know more next week.

hope u get your pin soon. the way they're going about this remake release is shady..

1 week later
#3333 3 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

Oh boy... these posts have become so idiotic. I'm so anxious to get my Alien Pinball Machine.... not so I can play it... but so I don't have to read this thread anymore looking for updates.

oh the irony

#3436 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Dude the threads are there if you looked or were here for it all.

which owners' are you referring to? I notice you don't and never have owned an OG

#3571 3 years ago

yup..I felt like the new one wasn't even gonna be close.. but that dude's video changed my mind! I don't want to miss out on a standard but would like to see more bugs worked out before I pulled the plungeR on my first n.i.b. pin! *no longer a nay sayer*

- still gonna wait until a couple hundred have shipped before I get too crazy excited tho.. but very promising

#3596 2 years ago

being a man of his word I'd assume he's at the tattoo shop.. vicariously bent over a chair.

#3646 2 years ago

I agree..play the game before you add pinstadiums..if ever there was a hard pass on that product..this is the game! don't do it!

#3660 2 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

yes .. i dont want to de-rail the thread any further .. but if it helps getting fog in an Alien! ..why not!
also , that's a regular fog machine

ya man!! that is frikkin awesome! can't wait to see what you do for alien!

1 month later
#3876 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

To keep you guys waiting occupied - here was my exciting day in 2008
[quoted image]

Couldn't of been that exciting. it's been sold!

2 weeks later
#3934 2 years ago

Mk6 yours is absolutely frikkin beautiful dude.. no need to even discuss it! He's trolling and didn't need to bash yours to pump his buddies tires. He's added nothing to the hobby. Except claiming to bring people the "better" alien! AMSNL, are you one of the Pinball Brothers?

#3948 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

I keep the videos on Twitch for 60 days and I also back up the stream to my YouTube channel under HurryUpPinball. Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How long have you been into/playing pinball?!

1 week later
#3965 2 years ago

Fomo?

(I already regret asking!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dee-Bow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball?tu=Dee-Bow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.