20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 82.
#3851 2 years ago

I placed my order around 4:00 in the afternoon first day so not real early but was in the first quarter group.

#3852 2 years ago

I placed my order early the first day for Q1 shipments, I was invoiced in late April to go in the first container, I emailed Melissa and requested to be moved back to the next shipment. I was just invoiced again today saying shipping June 8th like several others have

So if you paid in april you should be in the first shipment that tracking was sent for, if you just got invoiced and paid you should be on the 2nd container leaving June 8th. These are all still Q1 games but I don't know how many from Q1 are left after the 2 containers.

#3853 2 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

I placed my order early the first day for Q1 shipments, I was invoiced in late April to go in the first container, I emailed Melissa and requested to be moved back to the next shipment. I was just invoiced again today saying shipping June 8th like several others have
So if you paid in april you should be in the first shipment that tracking was sent for, if you just got invoiced and paid you should be on the 2nd container leaving June 8th. These are all still Q1 games but I don't know how many from Q1 are left after the 2 containers.

Very informative! I ordered at the beginning of March. I assume itll be a while for me. I’m so ready though!

#3854 2 years ago

#42 ordered first day released in December. "Shipping June 8th" What is the definition of shipping on the 8th? Is that from Italy to the states in a container and then to the final destination or in the states on the 8th and on its way to the final destination?

Edit: I think it was answered above, leaving in a container from Italy on the 8th. Slow boat.

#3855 2 years ago

I am a Dec 19th order that was Q2, but I must be early on that list....I hope. I have not been contacted for balance due.
It seems like there might be two 20ft containers inbound a couple of weeks apart that makeup the Q1 shipment?
Then, hopefully on to Q2....which would arrive Late July/August?

#3856 2 years ago

I’m debating putting a deposit down for a
Stand edition. Besides Retrocengo’s videos (which are awesome and much appreciated) I’m having a hard time finding videos of the remakes. I’d like to see more videos of the gameplay. Can someone please provide a link or two?

I always thought Alien looked awesome but the price turned me off. The remake price has really made me excited.

Is anyone else worried about getting parts?

#3857 2 years ago

I want to get a stream together for this once I can get back and get more time on it. I’ll make sure and post here if I do.

#3858 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I want to get a stream together for this once I can get back and get more time on it. I’ll make sure and post here if I do.

That would be great! I was watching this video and, to me, the flippers look VERY WEAK:

I can stand JJP flippers, but no way am I dealing with that (not sure if the guys in the video talk about it ... I don't know French).

#3859 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

That would be great! I was watching this video and, to me, the flippers look VERY WEAK:

I can stand JJP flippers, but no way am I dealing with that (not sure if the guys in the video talk about it ... I don't know French).

Flippers on the one on location near me are great. All shots are made easily. Much better than the prototype I played. And way better than stock JJP flippers.

#3860 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Flippers on the one on location near me are great. All shots are made easily. Much better than the prototype I played. And way better than stock JJP flippers.

So you are saying they work better than what is shown in that video? Or any I just crazy when I think they look weak?

#3861 2 years ago

I'd say you are trying to judge something by a video that you can't.

#3862 2 years ago

I played one briefly recently. Flippers aren’t weak. Not a concern at all. Hope that helps.

#3863 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

So you are saying they work better than what is shown in that video? Or any I just crazy when I think they look weak?

Doesn’t matter what’s happening in the video. Haha. These games’ flippers are plenty snappy. I know from experience dude.

#3864 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I know from experience dude.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3865 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

I thought and commented same but several people said they are snappy. I already ordered one so will know for sure soon enough.

#3866 2 years ago

Just watched that video. Hard to tell, but the flippers seemed okay. The prototype I played would barely make the ramps. You had to be PERFECT on all your shots.

This video looks like what I’ve experienced with the production games. Which is more than adequate.

#3867 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Doesn’t matter what’s happening in the video. Haha. These games’ flippers are plenty snappy. I know from experience dude.

So glad to hear this! There will be a SE in my near future!!!
Also, the prototype of ACNC I played was like this. Low voltage at show!

#3868 2 years ago

This is what Alien Pinball Machines being loaded onto a ship destined for the US looks like!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3869 2 years ago
Quoted from brado426:

This is what Alien Pinball Machines being loaded onto a ship destined for the US looks like!
[quoted image]

With this pins previous rep I thought it looked more like this...

ship (resized).jpgship (resized).jpg
#3870 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

With this pins previous rep I thought it looked more like this...
[quoted image]

Pretty sure they are in this container. Aliens always survive!

A9F4C5E8-5E36-44E8-8A8D-0B47B8CB785F (resized).jpegA9F4C5E8-5E36-44E8-8A8D-0B47B8CB785F (resized).jpeg

#3871 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

[quoted image]

#3872 2 years ago

To keep you guys waiting occupied - here was my exciting day in 2008

alien pinball (resized).jpgalien pinball (resized).jpg

#3873 2 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

[quoted image]

Thats David 8’s.

#3874 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

2008?

#3875 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm also thinking the fact that it is a burthamburg PF vs. a mirco is going to go a long way.

My Burthamburg repro F-14 playfield was solid. Dimpling was not a problem. I did let it cure for 6 months after I received it before installing it though.

#3876 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

[quoted image]

Couldn't of been that exciting. it's been sold!

#3877 2 years ago

sorry 2018

Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Couldn't of been that exciting. it's been sold!

It was one of my favorites but the risk vs reward of keeping it at the time led to it's sale.

#3878 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

sorry 2018

It was one of my favorites but the risk vs reward of keeping it at the time led to it's sale.

Hey Scott. You going to get one of the new ones? I’ve been playing the one at comics to games down here and it’s been pretty solid so far. Apparently more bug fixes coming soon.

#3879 2 years ago

Watching the video, it looks like the game doesn’t have many video or audio assets from the movie(s). Is that the case? Bill Paxton with his “game over man, game over! “ comment seems like a given at the end of the game but I didn’t hear it.

#3880 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Watching the video, it looks like the game doesn’t have many video or audio assets from the movie(s). Is that the case? Bill Paxton with his “game over man, game over! “ comment seems like a given at the end of the game but I didn’t hear it.

Plenty of video and audio assets but none of Ripley/Sigourney Weaver.

#3881 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Plenty of video and audio assets but none of Ripley/Sigourney Weaver.

Hopefully a lot of Bill Paxton... does it have any of the scene I posted above? Probably my favorite scenes from Paxton in the movie.

#3882 2 years ago

'jonesy' and the pussycats make a ca-meow appearance.

#3883 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Hopefully a lot of Bill Paxton... does it have any of the scene I posted above? Probably my favorite scenes from Paxton in the movie.

You have to remember that only half of the game is Aliens and the other half is the original. You can hear his call outs in combat drop, ambush multiball, bug hunt and at the end of the game.

#3884 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

You have to remember that only half of the game is Aliens and the other half is the original. You can hear his call outs in combat drop, ambush multiball, bug hunt and at the end of the game.

That video may just have convinced me to get one of the remakes once they start shipping and have worked out the kinks.

Anyone know if those flashers in your video will be on the remake as well? Really cool and perfect match for the theme. I realize the topper may not be in the works for the remake but definitely needs to be available aftermarket or as an add on option.

#3885 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

This video really makes me hope for screen upgrades to the Pinball Brothers LE version.

#3886 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

This video really makes me hope for screen upgrades to the Pinball Brothers LE version.

So the standard has less videos?

#3887 2 years ago

So does the new remake have the siten flashers like in the original game video? Really like them buy haven't seem thst in the few Pinball Bros. videos I've watched.

#3888 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So does the new remake have the siten flashers like in the original game video? Really like them buy haven't seem thst in the few Pinball Bros. videos I've watched.

Those are mods on the original so I'm sure the PB alien could be modded the same way.

#3889 2 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

So the standard has less videos?

Guessing he means the lcd in the playfield.

#3890 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Guessing he means the lcd in the playfield.

LCD in playfield and larger LCD in the head.

#3891 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey Scott. You going to get one of the new ones? I’ve been playing the one at comics to games down here and it’s been pretty solid so far. Apparently more bug fixes coming soon.

I'm waiting in the wings to see how the final products end up

#3892 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm waiting in the wings to see how the final products end up

Ditto. Very interested but I'm going to let this one play out for a bit until taking a plunge.

Here is hoping Pinball Bros. Churns out a great product and can give the current manufacturers a lesson in quality and customer service.

#3893 2 years ago

2nd container is supposed to be shipping out today but with the first one delayed not sure if it will be as well

1 week later
#3894 2 years ago

just got shipping notice from Cointaker

seems the 1st container has landed =)

#3895 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

*Frenetically refreshing email*

#3896 2 years ago

Awesome to see these making it out!

#3897 2 years ago

Nice! Hope to see a lot of people play this awsome game!

#3898 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

seems the 1st container has landed =)

What was your game #?

#3899 2 years ago

Shipment notice received here as well!

#3900 2 years ago

I paid in full 4/26. Have not rec'd an email.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.