20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 82.
#201 5 years ago

Kaneda got a little ahead of himself - made some definitive statements that in hindsight he should of held off on unless he could corroborate the rumor himself. It appears he's course correcting and going forward he will indicate rumor only.

Here's the thing, the guy is obviously passionate and excited to report information he hears (even to his own detriment). I personally enjoy hearing his opinions even if I don't always agree with him. I also love hearing about rumors even if they aren't true. It's just dumb excitement. Nothing more.

Will this alien thing happen? Who knows - it sure does sound silly and unrealistic. Seems like some lessons learned here which will make the show only better. I don't anticipate him stopping the podcast or getting tattoos either and some people will be mad that he "broke his word". To that, I understand but I would only remind those that we're talking about a fucking pinball podcast and to relax.

cheers.

#202 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

To that, I understand but I would only remind those that we're talking about a fucking pinball podcast and to relax.
cheers.

Calmer than you are.

Curious did he address the other nuggets in that avalanche of bullshit from yesterday? I believe he said Eddy will be doing Elvira, and there was some other nonsense mixed in there?

Yes I listened. What can I say, I was compelled.

#203 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Calmer than you are.
Curious did he address the other nuggets in that avalanche of bullshit from yesterday? I believe he said Eddy will be doing Elvira, and there was some other nonsense mixed in there?
Yes I listened. What can I say, I was compelled.

Calmer than you are? hey at least your immaturity is consistent.

Sometimes you're an absolute cancer to these forums but you have moments of redemption so I learn to entertain your stupidity.

Yes - he explained that might not be right either. Basically the recent rumors are taken down and his approach/style is changing....for the better.

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Sometimes you're an absolute cancer to these forms but you have moments of redemption so I learn to entertain your stupidity.
Yes - he explained that might not be right either. Basically the recent rumors are taken down and his approach/style is changing....for the better.

So across two days and 2 hours of podcasting he managed to give us about six "100 percent confirmed!" rumors, not a single one of which was even remotely true?

I can see why you find this show to be a valuable source of information. Great stuff!

I'm looking forward to him changing his approach/style...for the better!

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Calmer than you are.

Quoted from delt31:

Calm (resized).jpgCalm (resized).jpg

#206 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Game 1 - sold out, all delivered
Game 2 - sold out, all delivered
Game 3 - contract, all delivered
Game 4 - contract, all delivered
Game 5 - expected 100 to 200... sold 550, multiple best in show, Pinball News "Game of the Year". All delivered
Game 6 - in production for rest of 2019, well over 400 of 500 sold
Game 7 - in development
Game 8 - in development

We'll try harder (and I mean that... we always are!) We're never going to make 1,000 of anything, but we're going to cross the 2,000 games delivered mark this year.

Charlie,

You make my point exactly. Again I'm not dogging on Kaneda here because he's entitled to his opinion but he shouldn't post opinions as FACTS! If Dialed In isn't the single most successful non-IP pinball in modern day pinball history, that its a flop then your entire company, along with American Pinball is a disaster as well. You have goals for each game, if you say you're going to make 200 games, and you sell all 200 for your company, that is a home run. Maybe one day your goal goes to 1000 and you sell 100 yeah that is a disaster. But because you sell 400 games as a goal, you reach it, and because it doesn't sell thousands like Ghostbusters that doesn't mean its a failure or bomb. Kaneda is wrong on these points. He's dead wrong. Dutch Pinball sells what 18 Big Lebowski's that is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE epic failure not Dialed In or Alice Cooper Nightmare. You can't compare Dialed In to AC DC or Ghostbusters and say one is a success and another is a failure. You can't compare an Olympic gold medal runner to an up and coming High School track star both are successful and both are at different stages of their career. See the point?

There are tens of thousands of companies who make limited runs because of their capacity to produce, or to keep the value higher, or whatever. Sideshow toys does this for almost every single toy they make... because they didn't sell 1 million action figures thru Walmart does that mean it was a FLOP? NO... I'm sure Jersey Jack wasn't thinking oh yeah lets sell 10,000 Dialed Ins at $9500 bucks. He doesn't have the ability to make that many I'm pretty sure of that... I'm sure his goal was already achieved and the game keeps selling. Dialed In is one of the biggest success stories in modern day pinball.

You sold all of your Alice Coopers and Rob Zombies, you set goals you met them be it 100 500 or 10 million doesn't matter. Kaneda isn't the sole person to determine if a game was a flop because based on his assessment Houdini is a flop and pretty much every game not made by Stern is a flop as well.

You can't compare Stern to JJ nor can you compare Spooky to Chicago Gaming either. Everyone has their own business model and growth and I'm merely saying Kaneda needs to understand he's offering HIS OPINION he's NOT offering FACTS because he has NO FACTS to base his comments on. He's wrong!

Dialed In is ranked one of the best pinball games in history by this website, so is POTC... so he's WRONG!

His opinion that he doesn't like the game is his opinion. His opinion that Spooky shouldn't take a massive deposit and deliver later, is his opinion and he's entitled to it. I actually would agree with him on that point... if it's taking a long time you should be able to get that deposit back. Again that is MY OPINION! Customers make choices and they're free to make them... if you choose to give Dutch Pinball 10k for a Big Lebowski and you never get the game or your money back well no one broke your arm to do it. That is business and it happens every day across all kinds of industries. You have to take some responsibility yourself for doing something so irresponsible without using an ounce of common sense.

No offense to any other pinball company but I'll go with Stern, JJ, and Chicago and will steer away from the Dutch Pinballs, the start ups, and even this Deep Root. I'm not giving a penny of my money to a company that has never mass produced ANYTHING EVER! Mark my words... Kaneda loves this Deep Root company, but they will sell 200 to 400 games that's what they will sell from their first title that doesn't have a MAJOR IP attached to it. Deep Root doesn't have the distribution network like Stern, neither does JJ for that matter, sorry but you're simply NOT going dethrone Stern because you add a couple new features. Just isn't going to happen... so I wonder THEN will he say Deep Root first game sells about 380 machines, its a FLOP, considering Dialed In at that point might be at 2000 machines.

Lastly, Charlie I'm happy you're doing great. I have not purchased a game from Spooky Pinball, I'm not a fan of the art on your games so I haven't bought any. But love is in the eye of the beholder, and apparently a lot of people have great passion for your games. I'm happy you're doing well because the industry needs more people doing different things and filling needs for every niche of the industry. Good for you!

I've talked to you once before, I have people who can create the most amazing artwork and even CGI you've ever seen. If you're ever looking to farm that stuff out let me know and I'll put you in touch. To me art is everything... it's the first thing you see. I have to be in love with the theme and art before I'd even play the game to consider buying one. My company builds amusement attractions all over the World including some based on Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, James Bond you name it. I'm an attention to detail guy, so every detail counts with me... I'm a collector first and a pinball player second. So I'm a different type of buyer hence why I really like Jersey Jack.

I do hope you do well, clearly it would be great for the industry if Dutch Pinball was still around. I think Big Lebowski is one of the best themed pinball games I've ever seen... I'd rank that in the top 10. Sad to see them go because they had some talent. But talent can only get you so far, you need EXPERIENCE in manufacturing, sales, marketing, there is more than having a good pinball game. After selling 18 and going belly up that proves the point.

PS: For the record I like Kaneda because most of the time he's saying things that are hard truths, many fans don't like to hear but still hard truths. But he's got to STOP confusing FACTS from OPINIONS! He's right about many of this OPINIONS about say Jersey Jack, and all the pinball companies they can all do better and glad he's pushing envelope. But non-stop bashing on one single company and twisting opinions as facts is wrong. Also he doesn't want to go so full of himself that he puts things out there just because someone whispered into his ear... verify first. No offense to Kaneda but there probably isn't a single pinball company that wants to chat with him so it goes without saying someone might want to feed him FALSE info to make him look bad. Just saying so be vigilant, opinions aren't facts, and rumors aren't facts either. Keep that in mind.

#207 5 years ago

nice post and offer to provide Charlie with access to talent.

Can we get a Truth Checker to aisle 5? K’s podcast needs some assistance, and bring 2 dumpsters.

#208 5 years ago

I'm going to request a new forum tool that let's you auto-drain any thread that mentions this guy or his podcast.

#209 5 years ago

Since he put it out there. I'm gonna go with Kaneda is "100% correct" on Alien if that's what it is. I haven't listened to anything buy shit sure has blown up around here.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Since he put it out there. I'm gonna go with Kaneda is "100% correct" on Alien if that's what it is. I haven't listened to anything buy shit sure has blown up around here.

Well you are first guy to back him up publicly.

Are you willing to give us your "100 percent/ass tattoo" guarantee?!

I'm gonna request me, on the left cheek.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Time to up the stakes for all challenges! That’s right, tattoos must now be on your face cheeks, baby. No hiding an embarrassing ass tat in public with clothing this time, it will stick out in a crowd. Let the name forever ... Shame him. Shame him.

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I guess I'll have to right?

#213 5 years ago

I vote all well earned tattoos should be branded Live during pinball award presentations.

#214 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I vote all well earned tattoos should be branded live during pinball award presentations.

Yeah, but will there be a separate award for best tattoo?

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Yeah, but will there be a separate award for best tattoo?

Absolutely, and have pinstadium sponsor it.

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Charlie,
You make my point exactly. Again I'm not dogging on Kaneda here because he's entitled to his opinion but he shouldn't post opinions as FACTS! If Dialed In isn't the single most successful non-IP pinball in modern day pinball history, that its a flop then your entire company, along with American Pinball is a disaster as well. You have goals for each game, if you say you're going to make 200 games, and you sell all 200 for your company, that is a home run. Maybe one day your goal goes to 1000 and you sell 100 yeah that is a disaster. But because you sell 400 games as a goal, you reach it, and because it doesn't sell thousands like Ghostbusters that doesn't mean its a failure or bomb. Kaneda is wrong on these points. He's dead wrong. Dutch Pinball sells what 18 Big Lebowski's that is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE epic failure not Dialed In or Alice Cooper Nightmare. You can't compare Dialed In to AC DC or Ghostbusters and say one is a success and another is a failure. You can't compare an Olympic gold medal runner to an up and coming High School track star both are successful and both are at different stages of their career. See the point?
There are tens of thousands of companies who make limited runs because of their capacity to produce, or to keep the value higher, or whatever. Sideshow toys does this for almost every single toy they make... because they didn't sell 1 million action figures thru Walmart does that mean it was a FLOP? NO... I'm sure Jersey Jack wasn't thinking oh yeah lets sell 10,000 Dialed Ins at $9500 bucks. He doesn't have the ability to make that many I'm pretty sure of that... I'm sure his goal was already achieved and the game keeps selling. Dialed In is one of the biggest success stories in modern day pinball.
You sold all of your Alice Coopers and Rob Zombies, you set goals you met them be it 100 500 or 10 million doesn't matter. Kaneda isn't the sole person to determine if a game was a flop because based on his assessment Houdini is a flop and pretty much every game not made by Stern is a flop as well.
You can't compare Stern to JJ nor can you compare Spooky to Chicago Gaming either. Everyone has their own business model and growth and I'm merely saying Kaneda needs to understand he's offering HIS OPINION he's NOT offering FACTS because he has NO FACTS to base his comments on. He's wrong!
Dialed In is ranked one of the best pinball games in history by this website, so is POTC... so he's WRONG!
His opinion that he doesn't like the game is his opinion. His opinion that Spooky shouldn't take a massive deposit and deliver later, is his opinion and he's entitled to it. I actually would agree with him on that point... if it's taking a long time you should be able to get that deposit back. Again that is MY OPINION! Customers make choices and they're free to make them... if you choose to give Dutch Pinball 10k for a Big Lebowski and you never get the game or your money back well no one broke your arm to do it. That is business and it happens every day across all kinds of industries. You have to take some responsibility yourself for doing something so irresponsible without using an ounce of common sense.
No offense to any other pinball company but I'll go with Stern, JJ, and Chicago and will steer away from the Dutch Pinballs, the start ups, and even this Deep Root. I'm not giving a penny of my money to a company that has never mass produced ANYTHING EVER! Mark my words... Kaneda loves this Deep Root company, but they will sell 200 to 400 games that's what they will sell from their first title that doesn't have a MAJOR IP attached to it. Deep Root doesn't have the distribution network like Stern, neither does JJ for that matter, sorry but you're simply NOT going dethrone Stern because you add a couple new features. Just isn't going to happen... so I wonder THEN will he say Deep Root first game sells about 380 machines, its a FLOP, considering Dialed In at that point might be at 2000 machines.
Lastly, Charlie I'm happy you're doing great. I have not purchased a game from Spooky Pinball, I'm not a fan of the art on your games so I haven't bought any. But love is in the eye of the beholder, and apparently a lot of people have great passion for your games. I'm happy you're doing well because the industry needs more people doing different things and filling needs for every niche of the industry. Good for you!
I've talked to you once before, I have people who can create the most amazing artwork and even CGI you've ever seen. If you're ever looking to farm that stuff out let me know and I'll put you in touch. To me art is everything... it's the first thing you see. I have to be in love with the theme and art before I'd even play the game to consider buying one. My company builds amusement attractions all over the World including some based on Spider-Man, Incredible Hulk, James Bond you name it. I'm an attention to detail guy, so every detail counts with me... I'm a collector first and a pinball player second. So I'm a different type of buyer hence why I really like Jersey Jack.
I do hope you do well, clearly it would be great for the industry if Dutch Pinball was still around. I think Big Lebowski is one of the best themed pinball games I've ever seen... I'd rank that in the top 10. Sad to see them go because they had some talent. But talent can only get you so far, you need EXPERIENCE in manufacturing, sales, marketing, there is more than having a good pinball game. After selling 18 and going belly up that proves the point.
PS: For the record I like Kaneda because most of the time he's saying things that are hard truths, many fans don't like to hear but still hard truths. But he's got to STOP confusing FACTS from OPINIONS! He's right about many of this OPINIONS about say Jersey Jack, and all the pinball companies they can all do better and glad he's pushing envelope. But non-stop bashing on one single company and twisting opinions as facts is wrong. Also he doesn't want to go so full of himself that he puts things out there just because someone whispered into his ear... verify first. No offense to Kaneda but there probably isn't a single pinball company that wants to chat with him so it goes without saying someone might want to feed him FALSE info to make him look bad. Just saying so be vigilant, opinions aren't facts, and rumors aren't facts either. Keep that in mind.

Is there a TLDR version?

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Is there a TLDR version?

No, and even I thought it was TL;DR, so that has to be saying something... I still read it though

#218 5 years ago

If @drfrightner is ok with it I could let you barrow my Cliff Notes version of it.

#219 5 years ago

When they remake these pins they are going to sell a SHITLOAD of them.

It’s a GREAT pin and I’m happy that so many others will get to enjoy it!

#220 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure the only thing he 100% guaranteed was the alien rumor. The rest was less solid. This thread really has it all... Someone managed to make an even longer post than the Bubblehead standard!

#221 5 years ago

Want a conspiracy theory? Here's one I just thought up off the top of my head. The K-man has always hated Andrew, and Heighway pinball, and had dogged on Alien any chance he gets. So maybe he didn't like seeing where the market price was headed for the games, and floated this rumor to squash "Alien Pinflation". I'd bet he'd be butt-hurt if an Alien ever sold for more than his precious Magic Girl.

[disclaimer] I've met Chris, been on his podcast, and in person he's not a bad guy (as long as he's reasonably sober).

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I'm pretty sure the only thing he 100% guaranteed was the alien rumor. The rest was less solid. This thread really has it all... Someone managed to make an even longer post than the Bubblehead standard!

I don’t know what else he guaranteed. But I’d agree with him on Alien. 100%

Now Bubblehead....I can’t read all that shit although I assume it was enlightening?

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I vote all well earned tattoos should be branded Live during pinball award presentations.

I second this. Can we get an Ass-Tatoo chant going at TPF if he wins the Twipy?

#224 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I second this. Can we get an Ass-Tatoo chant going at TPF if he wins the Twipy?

Why will he win it easy again?

He’s an entertaining bat shit crazy narcissistic train wreck

That said he’s right about Alien

All the negative dopes will have to eat shit when it happens

And yes, it might be shocking but Alien is gonna sell a butt load. Awesome game!

Huge seller

#225 5 years ago

Forget the stupid tattoo challenge

Any naysayer want to bet me a case of beer?

I need to stock the fridge

Come on. Don’t be shy. Post it up

I’m taking ALL comers

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 5 years ago

Seems like this rumor is getting it's biggest backer in ICE!

Seriously though I think it would be great if Alien gets redone bally style b/c it's almost splitting the Alien timeline so that original Alien owners still have a unique game in itself that's collectible while new players can experience it as well through the bally version. There could be two Aliens around vs just reissuing the original alien which would of course make the first one not as desirable. Seems like best of both worlds.

Bonkers if it happens but excited to see.

#227 5 years ago

No idea if any of these rumors are true, and don’t care much either way, but I will say that my #1 Alien complaint is that god-awful cabinet. Would look nice in a WPC or JJP style cab.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

No idea if any of these rumors are true, and don’t care much either way, but I will say that my #1 Alien complaint is that god-awful cabinet. Would look nice in a WPC or JJP style cab.

Well, my guess is that it will 100% be Williams cab and all Williams parts. How do you like that?

I agree, the cab head is awful.

Do i have my first taker? I'm saying not only Alien but it will be Williams cab and parts made in the USA

Can i get a taker?

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Maybe I'm the only one but i like the way it looks in the Heighway cabinet b/c it reinforces that industrial / mechanical look that fits Alien so well. It's bulky all black and fits the part plus it's built like an absolute tank. With the lights on the top, it's fantastic. The side lit panels for the art is a nice touch but it's only fully appreciated if you see it in person. Pics don't do it justice.

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maybe I'm the only one but i like the way it looks in the Heighway cabinet b/c it reinforces that industrial / mechanical look that fits Alien so well. It's bulky but fits the part and it's built like an absolute tank. With the lights on the top, it's fantastic. The side lit panels for the art is a nice touch but it's only fully appreciated if you see it in person. Pics don't do it justice.

I like it too Delt, that's why I didn't sell mine.

The new version will be awesome too.

#231 5 years ago

Well here is what I will tell you. A friend in my pinball league has one and hopefully I will get to flip it at his next hosted tournament, then if a company builds more, I might think about buying one, and if it's CGC, hopefully I will have my Monster Bash by then to play while waiting on it.

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Well here is what I will tell you. A friend in my pinball league has one and hopefully I will get to flip it at his next hosted tournament, then if a company builds more, I might think about buying one, and if it's CGC, hopefully I will have my Monster Bash by then to play while waiting on it.

Can i get a case a beer from you Bubble?

#233 5 years ago

I'll split one with you at TPF

#234 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

I'll split one with you at TPF

LOL, I'd do that for sure if i was able to go. I'll be in Vegas tomorrow. Knock some down for me!

#235 5 years ago

I'm setting up a Tattoo stand at TPF in case anyone is interested. Going to be a long line but will be worth it. $50 a pop. No JPop tattoos though.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Forget the stupid tattoo challenge
Any naysayer want to bet me a case of beer?
I need to stock the fridge
Come on. Don’t be shy. Post it up
I’m taking ALL comers

You already have your first one. He's known as the Grandpa of Pinball, the old school leader of the good 'ol boys of these forums. He hates the new crowd, the fresh blood - ones that want to advance this industry with things like "the internet".

That's none other than crazy Levi!

Seriously though I think he's already thrown down and is calling BS on you.

All I know is that this went from a snoozer TPF to pure excitement. Well done pinside

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You already have your first one. He's known as the Grandpa of Pinball, the old school leader of the good 'ol boys of these forums. He hates the new crowd, the fresh blood - ones that want to advance this industry with things like "the internet".
All I know is that this went from a snoozer TPF to pure excitement. Well done pinside

Crazy Leeeveee knows better. He is one of my favorite dudes BUT he doesn't want to donate a case a of beer to me!

So yeah, you guys enjoy TPF! Wish i could be there

Kman, its LeeeViiiii, not Leevee.....

#238 5 years ago

If any game deserves another development shot its Aliens.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What does this even mean?

I'm on the internet right now! And nice to see Delt following his own "relax everybody it's the internet" advice, not gettin' at all worked up tonight.

But I digress;

Ice, I am no fan of beer but happy to bet you the equivalent in good bourbon. Or Jack Daniel's if you want to be cheap.

What are the terms of this thing? Announcement and ready-to-ship within 30 days as we were previously promised?

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What does this even mean?
I'm on the internet right now! And nice to see Delt following his own "relax everybody it's the internet" advice, not gettin' at all worked up tonight.
But I digress;
Ice, I am no fan of beer but happy to bet you the equivalent in good bourbon. Or Jack Daniel's if you want to be cheap.
What are the terms of this thing? Announcement and ready-to-ship within 30 days as we were previously promised?

Let's do it. Your choice of alcoholic beverages . I'll take tequila.

I don't know what Kaneda promised but I'm saying Alien is coming to a pinball theatre near you. 30 days? Don't know. Let's make it 90 days for the announcement of Alien.

It's either coming or its not. I'll say 90 days. You in?

Good bourbon for good tequila?

#241 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let's do it. Your choice of alcoholic beverages . I'll take tequila.
I don't know what Kaneda promised but I'm saying Alien is coming to a pinball theatre near you. 30 days? Don't know. Let's make it 90 days for the announcement of Alien.
It's either coming or its not. I'll say 90 days. You in?
Good bourbon for good tequila?

Wouldn't be doin' my job if I didn't say 60 days.

And I'm granting you an announcement will suffice, not the games on the truck claim Chris made.

Your beverage exchange terms are acceptable.

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wouldn't be doin' my job if I didn't say 60 days. And I'm granting you an announcement will suffice, not the games on the truck claim Chris made.
Your beverage exchange terms are acceptable.

Let's meet in the middle and say 75 days. Deal?

#243 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Let's meet in the middle and say 75 days. Deal?

predd.gifpredd.gif
#244 5 years ago

And I was in for only a half a case of beer! Lets make it interesting and let me throw a bottle of Blanton’s Single Barrel at you but since I am sitting on 150 days plus on a MBrLE, can I get 240 days plus? By then I should be a quivering pile of axiety ridden protoplasm

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Game 1 - sold out, all delivered
Game 2 - sold out, all delivered
Game 3 - contract, all delivered
Game 4 - contract, all delivered
Game 5 - expected 100 to 200... sold 550, multiple best in show, Pinball News "Game of the Year". All delivered
Game 6 - in production for rest of 2019, well over 400 of 500 sold
Game 7 - in development
Game 8 - in development
We'll try harder (and I mean that... we always are!) We're never going to make 1,000 of anything, but we're going to cross the 2,000 games delivered mark this year.

Unfortunately game 5 has a horrific playfield failure that you haven’t told us what the cause of or tackled effectively compared to other issues by the other manufacturers mentioned.

Neil.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Kaneda is saying

The famous pinball podcaster?! No way! Take it to the bank then. Done deal. Hellcat yes!

#247 5 years ago

I love this shit....

#248 5 years ago

Really astounded with some of the comments on a remake of Alien. Had Heighway not tripped over it would sit next to TZ as the best.People around here want to turn the theme into popcorn rather than see how unique this machine is,including the industrial cabinet!I look at the recent crop of machines that have come out and think no wonder they do not hold a players interest.Alien plays,looks,is different and that is why it will always be sort after.

#249 5 years ago

I wanted Alien bad but spidey senses said no to Heighway. Hope the rumor is true.

#250 5 years ago

Levi should live stream getting the tattoo.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/5?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.