20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 82.
#2851 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey, not for nothing, but we DID invent pinball and share it with the rest of the world. The least they could do is learn the correct nomenclature.

Sure i agree, that's why all us English speaking people call an automobile a Wagen. Because of the Germans who invented it and shared it with the rest of the world, so the least we can do is get the name right.

#2852 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sure i agree, that's why all us English speaking people call an automobile a Wagen. Because of the Germans who invented it and shared it with the rest of the world, so the least we can do is get the name right.

Our first bi-lingual cargument?!

Wunderbar!!!

I guess that answers my long-standing question: Do people in other countries also have a compulsion to compare everything in the world to cars?

#2853 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Our first bi-lingual cargument?!
Wunderbar!!!
I guess that answers my long-standing question: Do people in other countries also have a compulsion to compare everything in the world to cars?

Guessing you mean Wagengument.

wagen1 (resized).jpgwagen1 (resized).jpg

#2854 3 years ago

The wagenument is kind of like cars.

Everybody is sick of them!

#2855 3 years ago

Long live the Queen.

#2856 3 years ago

sorry wrong post

#2857 3 years ago

Wondering how this read has aged...

07BCF749-0CD6-4B35-B5F8-4272AFB31F94 (resized).jpeg07BCF749-0CD6-4B35-B5F8-4272AFB31F94 (resized).jpeg
#2858 3 years ago

It was ahead of it’s time - no playfield monitor

#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

She said they will stream video next week.

#2860 3 years ago

Don't shoot the messenger

#2861 3 years ago

I'm just as eager as everyone else for new news but I'm not upset. I'm in for an LV so I've got a long wait any way I look at it.

Hopefully someone will come along out of nowhere and post play or their unboxing and absolutely blow this thread up.

#2862 3 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

I'm just as eager as everyone else for new news but I'm not upset. I'm in for an LV so I've got a long wait any way I look at it.
Hopefully someone will come along out of nowhere and post play or their unboxing and absolutely blow this thread up.

LV as well.....if it arrive by thanksgiving I will be thankful.

#2863 3 years ago

Well its only 1pm on Friday ET. they still got a couple more hours to unbox and video it. Must still be picking them up at the airport.
Guess if not, we will call again and find out what the next fib is.

#2864 3 years ago

Isn't the whole LV thing speculative? Didn't catch what it would have above and beyond this remake ( maybe I missed it, only pop in here on rare occasions).

I'd add the concern that if " everyone" is in on this LV, what provides the incentive to make a standard remake? Slippery slope as $$$ is going to drive the ability to make any of these in #'s that make sense fiscally (?)

IDK....would be fun to see more Aliens available for more to play.... that's my only hope.

#2865 3 years ago

There is no ETA on an LV for this. They can barely get standards going. Love when people ask as if it’s a legit question and then others actually provide a response. Haha

Here’s the deal - standards are the only thing we know are coming and those have been delayed. LV is expected but no timing although if I had to throw an estimate out, Q4.

Now let’s get standards in!

#2866 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

There is no ETA on an LV for this. They can barely get standards going. Love when people ask as if it’s a legit question and then others actually provide a response. Haha
Here’s the deal - standards are the only thing we know are coming and those have been delayed. LV is expected but no timing although if I had to throw an estimate out, Q4.
Now let’s get standards in!

Apparently the first machine has arrived as part of a shipping test - I guess testing the way they pallet and box a machine holds up to international shipping is a good thing

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-brothers-alien-remake-owners-club/page/11#post-6181687

#2867 3 years ago

But...wasn't it flown, while the rest will be on boat? I guess, I'm still skeptical because...we've been told so many things that haven't been true.

#2868 3 years ago

Who's close to cointaker?

Someone go down play and photograph that thing. There's people here with a deposit waiting to see if this is really going to happen before ordering.

#2869 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

There's people here with a deposit waiting to see if this is really going to happen before ordering.

#2870 3 years ago

Did i say the wrong thing?

Maybe i should have made up some rumours or speculated about what other people in countries i don't live in are doing as if I knew the facts?

I really am waiting on some gameplay video and owners reports before ordering mate. Apologies if that upsets you.

#2871 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Apologies if that upsets you.

Not upset ... just don't understand why everyone needs their games today... if a manufacture is off by one day the mob mentality begins ... when they build them buy them sure if they have orders they will continue to prouce..
I'm sure Cointaker must be pleased listening to the "are we there yet? Like a 3 year old in a car mentality
I'm hoping they are building a solid product , and I'm hoping that they successful and produce not only Alien but many more games.
Best of luck hope you get your game soon !

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Who's close to cointaker?
Someone go down play and photograph that thing. There's people here with a deposit waiting to see if this is really going to happen before ordering.

It’s there

#2873 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Not upset ... just don't understand why everyone needs their games today... if a manufacture is off by one day the mob mentality begins ... when they build them buy them sure if they have orders they will continue to prouce..
I'm sure Cointaker must be pleased listening to the "are we there yet? Like a 3 year old in a car mentality
I'm hoping they are building a solid product , and I'm hoping that they successful and produce not only Alien but many more games.
Best of luck hope you get your game soon !

No mate, you misunderstand. I'm not the 'are we there yet' guy and pretty sure this was my first post in this thread. And i won't get a game soon, because i am yet to order one.

It's been said that there's a machine at cointaker.

I'm not in the contiguous states of America, but i'm sure someone here lives close to Cointakers premises.

From everything i've read the machines are being shipped over to be playtested and have feedback sent to the manufacturers.

I'm answering the 'AWTY' guys and saying if you want to know;
a) if it's there
b) how it plays

welll......

Once it's shown without the edits and there's feedback i trust, i'll decide whether to order or not.

#2874 3 years ago

Because someone on the internet said so.

#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Once it's shown without the edits and there's feedback i trust, i'll decide whether to order or not.

If you're looking to Pinside for that info...best of luck

#2876 3 years ago

Wait!!! It's in you're collection already. You are holding out!!!!

(ok, enough for me in this one for awhile...on to playing the pins...)

#2877 3 years ago

i just played it today at cointaker. he has the new standard. i wish i played it more. i like the game without the screen on it. looks good. although, its a very dark game. it will need to have at least dim lighting to see it while playing or some pin stadium lights. i don't know if the original had this, but the targets have color changing lights in them.

i'm not sure if more are out, but cointaker just had one machine.

#2878 3 years ago
E6534BC1-373E-482C-A568-30662D752B13 (resized).jpegE6534BC1-373E-482C-A568-30662D752B13 (resized).jpeg
#2879 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

i just played it today at cointaker. he has the new standard. i wish i played it more. i like the game without the screen on it. looks good. although, its a very dark game. it will need to have at least dim lighting to see it while playing or some pin stadium lights. i don't know if the original had this, but the targets have color changing lights in them.

Have u played one before? The original is also very dark. The lit side blades helped some but it does add to the immersion/theme

#2880 3 years ago

I really hope someone makes the EM sideblades, they were so cool, but I do not think 2k cool.

#2881 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Awesome. Super Awesome.

Quoted from zaki:

Awesome. Super Awesome.

#2882 3 years ago

Welp might be putting my deposit down after all . Despite all my doubts it’s actually going to happen

#2883 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Welp might be putting my deposit down after all . Despite all my doubts it’s actually going to happen

Lol...still a ways from 'happening'. Even DR has 1 or 2 machines. I have more faith that these will get made though.

#2884 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

...i just played it today at cointaker. he has the new standard. i wish i played it more. i like the game without the screen on it. looks good. although, its a very dark game...

I played the original and it was definitely a dark PF.

#2885 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

You just more ambient light from other games near it and game room lighting and I’m sure it will be fine. Did the game play good? Hyper sleep lock work? Xeno mouth work? What a weak ass review.

#2886 3 years ago

Aliens films are dark. A dark aesthetic is fine, imo, appropriate in fact.

If people want to miss the point entirely and blow it out with Pinstadium etc then they can.

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should

#2887 3 years ago

I had got the impression they added more lighting and RGB to everything so I thought it would naturally be brighter. I suppose if they didn't change the code for modes it is probably similar. I REALLY hope they added some strobe effects. When I played the OG I didn't think it was overly dark.

#2888 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I had got the impression they added more lighting and RGB to everything so I thought it would naturally be brighter. I suppose if they didn't change the code for modes it is probably similar. I REALLY hope they added some strobe effects. When I played the OG I didn't think it was overly dark.

I hoped it would be a little brighter as well. I’m not a big Pinstadium guy but in this instance I may purchase.
As for the strobes, I’m hoping you can add the strobes as a mod to the top of the backbox.
When I had the original Alien, they went on during Loader Battle mode which was an amazing effect.
This code on this game is really..........really good.(at least the original was, I’m assuming it’s the same).

#2889 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I may have missed it but do the inserts that replaced the PF screen have RGB LED lights or are they just white all the time?

#2891 3 years ago

Definitely a watch!

#2892 3 years ago

I ordered an LV. Not interested in SE.

#2893 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

You just more ambient light from other games near it and game room lighting and I’m sure it will be fine. Did the game play good? Hyper sleep lock work? Xeno mouth work? What a weak ass review.

no need to be rude. i put what i saw playing it.

#2894 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I may have missed it but do the inserts that replaced the PF screen have RGB LED lights or are they just white all the time?

i'm not sure. wish i had more time on it.

#2895 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

no need to be rude. i put what i saw playing it.

Ok you saw dark GI lighting and color changing targets, that’s all you saw?

#2896 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Haha weak ass

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Ok you saw dark GI lighting and color changing targets, that’s all you saw?

Must have just seen the original one, haha.

#2897 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Haha weak ass

Must have just seen the original one, haha.

When, exactly did you see it, and what exactly did you see!

#2898 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

[quoted image]

Will they show the video on YOUTUBE or FACEBOOK, I assume? I noticed that they are an "audio podcast" so not sure where they would be showing this video.

#2900 3 years ago

It looks pretty nice, Im down for a deposit.

But the Xeno head looks nonfunctional and broken?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Arlington, VA
$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/58?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.