20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 82.
#2701 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Nobody needs your help. Really. Just move on. We’ll be okay without your vast knowledge of LZ or any other game. Lmao.

Lol, how you liken the LE? We added the forth ramp to the pro and started using a Ceramic ball. it's getting better, ditched the call outs and also added a new translate. Working on a few other idea's. But here's the best part, got the used pro for $4500.

#2702 3 years ago

These alien threads have been really lame recently. No news. Hopefully that changes soon.

#2703 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

These alien threads have been really lame recently. No news. Hopefully that changes soon.

No doubt.. I keep checking once in awhile and rib the LZ coin hole humpers to past the time.

#2704 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

All the threads have been lame lately. The only live thread is a bunch of grown rich men complaining about price increases.

Just not much to talk about right now other than missed timelines and radio silence.

#2705 3 years ago
4zg1q2 (resized).jpg4zg1q2 (resized).jpg
#2706 3 years ago

He came, he was useless, he got moderated, he left.

RIP lamburg. You were a horrible poster.

#2707 3 years ago
Quoted from Lamberger:

Lol, how you liken the LE? We added the forth ramp to the pro and started using a Ceramic ball. it's getting better, ditched the call outs and also added a new translate. Working on a few other idea's. But here's the best part, got the used pro for $4500.

It’s a lot of fun.

#2708 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:He came, he was useless, he got moderated, he left.
RIP lamburg. You were a horrible poster.

Who the heck is lamburg?

#2709 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Who the heck is lamburg?

I don't know but he really hates LZ.

#2710 3 years ago

My wife asked me 3 weeks ago which are my favorite pinball machines so I immediately said pirates and alien. Then today she gave me this popup bday card with pirates and Alien pinball machines, little does she know it shows the currently non existent alien machine

92771abd-533e-4a5f-bffc-44e05d9ea805 (resized).jpg92771abd-533e-4a5f-bffc-44e05d9ea805 (resized).jpg
#2712 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

My wife asked me 3 weeks ago which are my favorite pinball machines so I immediately said pirates and alien. Then today she gave me this popup bday card with pirates and Alien pinball machines, little does she know it shows the currently non existent alien machine
[quoted image]

That's awesome and happy birthday!!! I turn the big 50 tomorrow.

#2713 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

That's awesome and happy birthday!!! I turn the big 50 tomorrow.

Thanks man I turned 44. Man my right knee hurts, my left shoulder hurts, and my low back. Plus I cant breath, and I cant sleep. What does 50 bring? Happy bday!

#2714 3 years ago

Well I feel pretty good for one day away from 50. I have my aches and pains here and there but take my vitamins and watch the weight. Sorry your dealing with all of that but at least your on the right side of the dirt.

#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well I feel pretty good for one day away from 50. I have my aches and pains here and there but take my vitamins and watch the weight. Sorry your dealing with all of that but at least your on the right side of the dirt.

I just turned 46 and I feel like shit. My eyes are suddenly going and I got other problems.

This has been the worst year of my life and it’s only February. Now I finally understand why old people are always pissed off!

#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just turned 46 and I feel like shit. My eyes are suddenly going and I got other problems.
This has been the worst year of my life and it’s only February. Now I finally understand why old people are always pissed off!

Losing some weight plus cutting out the sugar and the alcohol made a big difference for me. Being a fat kid I avoided contact sports growing up so that probably helped on the aches and pains. Hang in there the year has plenty of time to improve.

#2717 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Losing some weight plus cutting out the sugar and the alcohol made a big difference for me. Being a fat kid I avoided contact sports growing up so that probably helped on the aches and pains. Hang in there the year has plenty of time to improve.

Well I shoulda done that 5 years ago which is part of the reason I’m having a shitty year. Anyway off the sugar and carbs now and I have lost some weight so trying to make the best of it.

Fortunately I wasn’t too good at football so I didn’t play long enough to cause lifelong problems so there’s that!

#2718 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks man I turned 44. Man my right knee hurts, my left shoulder hurts, and my low back. Plus I cant breath, and I cant sleep. What does 50 bring? Happy bday!

Quoted from manadams:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from manadams:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well I shoulda done that 5 years ago which is part of the reason I’m having a shitty year. Anyway off the sugar and carbs now and I have lost some weight so trying to make the best of it.
Fortunately I wasn’t too good at football so I didn’t play long enough to cause lifelong problems so there’s that!

The aged care home called and they want their Alien thread back.

#2719 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

[quoted image]

Man - great wife there. That’s awesome.

Btw - those are my fav two as well. Funny both widebody.

I turn 40 this year. I sleep like a rock with work. Do you work out? that’s my only suggestion as lifting really helps me.

#2720 3 years ago

Look on the positive side. We'll all probably be 5-10 years older by the time we get our Aliens!

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The aged care home called and they want their Alien thread back.

Speak up sonny!!

#2722 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Speak up sonny!!

BBEE8224-6AEF-4B96-9491-EF7A2DC1DA7D (resized).jpegBBEE8224-6AEF-4B96-9491-EF7A2DC1DA7D (resized).jpeg
#2723 3 years ago

happy birthday you old farts ! honestly Levi, I would of guessed about 52-54 from your WFT toque pic in the NFL thread. and what happened to Delt31's inside scoop a month ago? pinside is slacking this weekend

#2724 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

happy birthday you old farts ! honestly Levi, I would of guessed about 52-54 from your WFT toque pic in the NFL thread. and what happened to Delt31's inside scoop a month ago? pinside is slacking this weekend

Well don’t worry about it once these hair plugs take and the Botox works its magic I won’t look a day over 50! Coming before kickoff 2021!

#2725 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Look on the positive side. We'll all probably be 5-10 years older by the time we get our Aliens!

If we all just put $5 a day into a jar then in 5 years when the game ships we got that sucker paid off.

#2726 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

If we all just put $5 a day into a jar then in 5 years when the game ships we got that sucker paid off.

Thought I popped into the DeepRoot thread

#2727 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Deebow must be dee-deaf. Never had an inside scoop haha

#2728 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm hearing rumblings about an Alien news/update shortly......

Quoted from delt31:

No promises but I'm thinking gameplay is coming soon.

Quoted from delt31:

Deebow must be dee-deaf. Never had an inside scoop haha

nope you didn't..you were definitely talking out of your ass.

#2729 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

More of the same except without the midlife crisis. That’s come and gone.

Best part: not giving a shit. It’s a superpower. I’m singing, dancing, and joking. Everyone’s loving me. That embarrassment stuff was so pre 50’s.

#2730 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

He wasn't talking out of his ass he was just naive. Pretty much anybody who believes they'll be playing their Italian Alien anytime soon is falling into the same trap.

Expect this project to drag out for years.

#2731 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Yep - all speculation. No inside information. Time to get the snow out of your ears.

#2732 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He wasn't talking out of his ass he was just naive. Pretty much anybody who believes they'll be playing their Italian Alien anytime soon is falling into the same trap.
Expect this project to drag out for years.

Years ? !

#2733 3 years ago

Why is that so ludicrous?

Even the MM remake took years from announcement to production and that project was headed by people who had already produced a pinball machine and wasn't being made in an Italian Ttochke factory. I don't think I need to go into the RAZA, Lebowski sagas that stuff should be pretty fresh in everybody's minds.

It honestly seems more ridiculous to me to expect that a year from now these will be in anybody's home - I'm not picking on Pinball Brothers just pointing out our shared past experiences. If I'm wrong you can all come back here and abuse me with gloating and I told you sos, it'll be a glorious cherry on top of your shiny new Alien sundaes!

#2734 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yep - all speculation. No inside information. Time to get the snow out of your ears.

So the Tucker Carlson defense?

#2735 3 years ago

I turned 62 this month. Lots of us old farts here!

#2736 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Man - great wife there. That’s awesome.
Btw - those are my fav two as well. Funny both widebody.
I turn 40 this year. I sleep like a rock with work. Do you work out? that’s my only suggestion as lifting really helps me.

Thanks Man. Yeah I actually workout a lot at least couple times a week I even do 2 hours , 1 hour weights and 1 hour cardio . It sucks , it used to make me feel great now it all hurts and I feel sick and weak for 2-3 days after

#2737 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I turned 62 this month. Lots of us old farts here!

Congrats!! Happy Birthday! Life is good!

#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks Man. Yeah I actually workout a lot at least couple times a week I even do 2 hours , 1 hour weights and 1 hour cardio . It sucks , it used to make me feel great now it all hurts and I feel sick and weak for 2-3 days after

Eat healthy and walk. No need for cardio and all that. I stopped eating crap not because of expanding waistband but just cause at close to 50 u feel like shit and I go walking, first off I love it, best thing you can do in my opinion, for mind and body. I'm happiest walking early in the morning with my little radio and some good classical. Its just amazing. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

#2739 3 years ago

Do any of u guys do testosterone ?

#2740 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Do any of u guys do testosterone ?

Ok this is the official signal that we need an Alien update ASAP

#2741 3 years ago

Yes need Alien news. Sorry just being honest, I don’t really care about your birthdays or anything about your personal life

#2742 3 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Yes need Alien news. Sorry just being honest, I don’t really care about your birthdays or anything about your personal life

Yeah well when there is some news we will all get it but its not pinsides fault that its been crickets for how long now? outside of the 20 sec video clip. This was bound to happen and its gonna get worse, or better depending on topic. I mean yeah testosterone is pushing it. Still I'd rather discuss health than nothing at all. Or we can go over whether or not the LV will have a god damn screen in the middle of the PF for 1000th time.

#2743 3 years ago

Quoted from LordHumungus:the LV will have a god damn screen in the middle of the PF for 1000th time.

So the LV will have a screen in the playfield?

#2744 3 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

There is no Alien news.

But I’d be happy to tell you about my latest rash!

#2745 3 years ago

Why yes it will... if it were being remade to the specifications of the original version which it is not.

#2746 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

There is no Alien news.
But I’d be happy to tell you about my latest rash!

Just Put some cream on it

#2748 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

So the LV will have a screen in the playfield?

Update?

#2749 3 years ago

Please read post 2742

#2750 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Good way to look at it! 4 dollars a day for 5 years won't even get you a NIB Stern prem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.99
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 8,595.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,375.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 165.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boynton Beach, FL
9,799 (OBO)
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/55 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.