20210620_104344 (resized).jpg
20210620_101106 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210619-123810_Chrome (resized).jpg
20210619_113041 (resized).jpg
20210618_183039 (resized).jpg
20210618_171449 (resized).jpg
CDF9C8FD-E9E3-4624-8F8E-BA76DD881231.jpeg
alien pinball (resized).jpg

There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 82.
#501 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well you are gonna look awful foolish after running your BIG F ing mouth non stop!

Srsly?

I like you Iceman, but with the "How shitty are Beatles sales"-Thread, flaming the game and then buying one... and now calling other people foolish I'm pretty sure thats an exact example what Levi is relating too when he talks about that being wrong has no consequences. (Wich is an extremely nice way of him to phrase it.)

That said:
I'd like Alien to be remade. I don't think it'll happen but I'll happily be wrong.

#502 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Srsly?
I like you Iceman, but with the "How shitty are Beatles sales"-Thread, flaming the game and then buying one... and now calling other people foolish I'm pretty sure thats an exact example what Levi is relating too when he talks about that being wrong has no consequences. (Wich is an extremely nice way of him to phrase it.)
That said:
I'd like Alien to be remade. I don't think it'll happen but I'll happily be wrong.

LOL. Wtf are you talking about?

Let me see if i can make this as clear as possible line by line

The Beatles sales thread was my "OPINION" based on the calls i was receiving from distributors to buy one. Had never happened before to me and other people agreed, Levi jumped in as a Stern shill and disagreed. So what. I got a good deal on one and bought one. Simple as that. I have no idea how sales actually ended up and don't care.

Levi likes to talk shit non stop, imply that i'm lying, whatever, keep it up. Want to disagree with my opinions, call me an idiot, that's fine, no problem with that at all.

A "welcher" and a "liar. B F ing Shit!

First of all, I didn't intend for this Alien info to leak out, it did and i owned up to telling Chris about it.

Second, its not my "OPINION", its a 100% "FACT" based on what i know, not heresay, got it?

Third, nobody gets a trophy here for being right! I have ZERO incentive to make up some BS about a game being made nor have i ever done so.

Let this sink in AGAIN, Alien remake is currently in the works and its coming. Whether you or anybody else wants to believe it or not is totally irrelevant. I just put it out there and some people assume I'm somehow lying about it? F that. It's NOT opinion.

You can talk shit about me, say "i don't think its coming" over and over again. That's on you guys and i will respond right back.

My suggestion is just sit back, relax and enjoy the idea that Alien is coming. If it doesn't then they hit some unforeseen roadblock. And you guys will be the first to know.

FINALLY, i will be playing a new version of the code next week.

And no, don't ask me for it, just talk more shit about me lying about it. Pinside won't let you just be a nice guy trying to help out. So be it.

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The Beatles sales thread was my "OPINION" based on the calls i was receiving from distributors to buy one. Had never happened before to me and other people agreed, Levi jumped in as a Stern shill and disagreed. So what. I got a good deal on one and bought one. Simple as that. I have no idea how sales actually ended up and don't care.
Levi likes to talk shit non stop, imply that i'm lying, whatever, keep it up. Want to disagree with my opinions, call me an idiot, that's fine, no problem with that at all.
First of all, I didn't intend for this Alien info to leak out, it did and i owned up to telling Chris about it.
Second, its not my "OPINION", its a 100% "FACT" based on what i know, not heresay, got it?
Third, nobody gets a trophy here for being right! I have ZERO incentive to make up some BS about a game being made nor have i ever done so.
Let this sink in AGAIN, Alien remake is currently in the works and its coming. Whether you or anybody else wants to believe it or not is totally irrelevant. I just put it out there and some people assume I'm somehow lying about it? F that. It's NOT opinion.
You can talk shit about me, say "i don't think its coming" over and over again. That's on you guys and i will respond right back.
My suggestion is just sit back, relax and enjoy the idea that Alien is coming. If it doesn't then they hit some unforeseen roadblock. And you guys will be the first to know.
And no, don't ask me for it, just talk more shit about me lying about it. Pinside won't let you just be a nice guy trying to help out. So be it.

The only thing that’s 100% fact is that PB *wants* to remake Alien. And it’s probably 100% fact that Deeproot or AP would like to contract build it for them.

What I would put at way less than 100% fact would be:

* does PB have the Alien license from Fox (Disney) again?
* was the transfer of Alien IP from one PB entity to another during or shortly before bankruptcy a legal transaction?
* can PB start to make money off of the Alien license without previous debtors wanting a piece of the profits?

Predator, Magic Girl, Alien 1.0, TBL etc have created a lot of healthy skepticism among Pinsiders - and for good reason - Pinball is hard!

#504 4 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The only thing that’s 100% fact is that PB *wants* to remake Alien. And it’s probably 100% fact that Deeproot or AP would like to contract build it for them.
What I would put at way less than 100% fact would be:
* does PB have the Alien license from Fox (Disney) again?
* was the transfer of Alien IP from one PB entity to another during or shortly before bankruptcy a legal transaction?
* can PB start to make money off of the Alien license without previous debtors wanting a piece of the profits?
Predator, Magic Girl, Alien 1.0, TBL etc have created a lot of healthy skepticism among Pinsiders - and for good reason - Pinball is hard!

PB have the Alien license. FACT

As a result of owning the license, PB are currently "remaking" Alien. Not "want to". FACT

As for US manufacturers you could probably throw FUN into the mix

The other two issues, i don't know but they aren't this far down the road without addressing them. That's just my "opinion".

It's boutique pinball, healthy skepticism is a good thing.

People whined non stop about Andrew and Heighway pinball. PB stepped in and tried to make it work.

Now other people who love the game get a chance to own a great pinball machine. And people whine about it. LOL

It's my "opinion" and great hope that its going to make it across the finish line based on what i know. Is it a "fact", no because it hasn't happened yet!

Carry on.

#505 4 years ago

I wish someone would make a legit Predator Pinball at some point...the only true compliment to Alien.....dream team!!!

#506 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I wish someone would make a legit Predator Pinball at some point...the only true compliment to Alien.....dream team!!!

Then make them head to head somehow!

#507 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes its a FACT that its happening Mark! LOL........it sure would be nice for someone to make Predator, maybe Deeproot has that one (just speculating/hoping)

#508 4 years ago

Can someone clarify for me what Chris said? I have not listened to his crap ever since he set up fake social media accounts impersonating me.

I have had mutliple people now reach out to me and say that if Aliens does not announce on or before April 18th 2019, that Kaneda is getting my name tattooed on has ass and also quiting his podcast for good? is this a bet he made?

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Then make them head to head somehow!

How good would that be!!! I believe Doug (don't particularly like Chris), so will plan accordingly...

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can someone clarify for me what Chris said? I have not listened to his crap ever since he set up fake social media accounts impersonating me.
I have had mutliple people now reach out to me and say that if Aliens does not announce on or before April 18th 2019, that Kaneda is getting my name tattooed on has ass and also quiting his podcast for good? is this a bet he made?

If we get a new Alien AND Kman done, moves to another hobby, the pinball universe is once again right...don't care about the tat, as I certainly don't want to see it....

#511 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He deleted the podcast in question but that's the gist of what he said(multiple times) He's also obsessed with your car -- doesn't like subarus i gather.

#512 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Odds of Alien getting remade this year are better than the odds of Kanada keeping his word on that one.

#513 4 years ago

Predator pinball is my number one theme but the game was a mess. Kevin’s version was illegitimate and he is a CONman. Some of the modes sounded fun. Art was ok, sculpts were good, but layout and shots sucked ass. Pinball Brothers should spend their efforts designing a new Predator pin. We want Predator!

#514 4 years ago

Yes!!!! Instant buy from a legit company..

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

He deleted the podcast in question but that's the gist of what he said(multiple times) He's also obsessed with your car -- doesn't like subarus i gather.

He seems obsessed with me in general. It went from amusing narcissist to creepy once he started the social media accounts acting like me. When your stalker has more friends on the fake fbook account than you do on your actual one... you may have a problem.

Either way, nice to hear he opened hi mouth too wide this time.

If Alien is not announced on or before April 18th as going in to full production, then Kaneda gets an ass tat and kills the podcast.

I guess it is better than him tossing drinks at Stern employees and man handling his girlfriend around.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Odds of Alien getting remade this year are better than the odds of Kanada keeping his word on that one.

I would agree with that. When is the last time Kanada kept a promise to himself? Even if he loses he wont follow through.

#516 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man, things are getting weird in here!

Whatever happened to this being "all for fun?" Drunk Ice going after me like a rabid racoon attacking an orphan with rickets!

I'll step away and come back in 60 days to claim my winnings!

#517 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He seems obsessed with me in general. It went from amusing narcissist to creepy once he started the social media accounts acting like me. When your stalker has more friends on the fake fbook account than you do on your actual one... you may have a problem.
Either way, nice to hear he opened hi mouth too wide this time.
If Alien is not announced on or before April 18th as going in to full production, then Kaneda gets an ass tat and kills the podcast.
I guess it is better than him tossing drinks at Stern employees and man handling his girlfriend around.

I would agree with that. When is the last time Kanada kept a promise to himself? Even if he loses he wont follow through.

You constantly bringing him up is exactly what he wants. I'd just make believe he doesn't exist, and remove his name from your mind.

#518 4 years ago

I dont think you know what that word means...

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come back in two weeks. Ice says they’ve almost found a manufacturer and Hilton says 04/18/19 is the deadline for units being trucked to customers.

Then come back in two months to collect your bet.

#520 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Come back in two weeks. Ice says they’ve almost found a manufacturer and Hilton says 04/18/19 is the deadline for units being trucked to customers.

no, 4/18 is the deadline for announcement of full production

when that does not happen, then chris is supposedly getting an ass tattoo with my name.

I say we let him off the hook with one missing letter. He can get "H I L T" on the left cheek, skip the "o" and put "N" on the right cheek

#521 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Whatever happened to this being "all for fun?" Drunk Ice going after me like a rabid racoon attacking an orphan with rickets!

It’s all in fun! LOL

The aggravation factor hit a peak level yesterday. Not drunk

The clock is ticking and the time is near! Tick tock

#522 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I say we let him off the hook with one missing letter. He can get "H I L T" on the left cheek, skip the "o" and put "N" on the right cheek

That's how I'm going to picture your name from now on.

#523 4 years ago

For what it’s worth, and that’s probably not much. I’m pretty sure these are getting remade. I don’t know if it’s going to be CGC or not. My speculation is that everything on the top side of the playfield will be largely the same. The light boards, I/O boards im very certain will be replaced with some other approach, and probably the Heighway cabinet will be replaced.

#524 4 years ago

Alien is my joint dream theme (Masters of the Universe is the other). Willing to wait for an AlienR. If it somehow doesn’t get made, I’ll check out the other new machines touted for 2019. I believe in Iceman, so I can’t wait

#525 4 years ago

If alien gets remade and wonka is awesome, I'm going to have to get a lot more lawn mowing jobs this summer.

#526 4 years ago

I wonder if anyone "Changed their vote"?

#527 4 years ago

#IbelieveIceMan

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder if anyone "Changed their vote"?

I just added mine to the "yes" side. Having more people able to experience this game in a finished build state would be awesome.

If the cab art is awesome, and a couple other things done ( get rid of the plastic f**king apron already) I'm in for one to sit next to my LE. Modern Pinball history w one of the most ( if not the) badass machines out there...

Needs to be released to the masses...

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

If alien gets remade and winks is awesome, I'm going to have to get a lot more lawn mowing jobs this summer.

Don’t you think a winking Alien is a little too camp for this dark theme?

#530 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Don’t you think a winking Alien is a little too camp for this dark theme?

Funny as shit!!! Hopefully a typo, as Alien doesn't wink, only kills, in a variety of ways..

#531 4 years ago

Ha. Fixed. I hate this phone.

#532 4 years ago

Iceman and I talked, the bet is on. If a newly made Alien pinball goes to a buyer in the US in 2019, Iceman wins the bet. If no newly made Alien goes to a buyer in the US in 2019, I win the bet.

One thing I love about pinball people is the passion that we have for this awesome hobby. Iceman is no exception, and his passion is very evident in conversation. I love it! I think he's being a bit overly optimistic about this one though.

Regardless of what happens, it's looking to be a great year for pinball!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#533 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Iceman and I talked, the bet is on. If a newly made Alien pinball goes to a buyer in the US in 2019, Iceman wins the bet. If no newly made Alien goes to a buyer in the US in 2019, I win the bet.
One thing I love about pinball people is the passion that we have for this awesome hobby. Iceman is no exception, and his passion is very evident in conversation. I love it! I think he's being a bit overly optimistic about this one though.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

29C86F48-D04D-446F-BADA-3DFB392253B4 (resized).jpeg29C86F48-D04D-446F-BADA-3DFB392253B4 (resized).jpeg
#534 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

I’m sorry Rob, but I want Iceman to win that bet so bad... Iceman wins, many of us will win too!

#535 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You say racoon? Nothing to do with this thread but this guy (in the pic) stole my phone! This happened last week in Tampa, FL and then he wanted to box me as the pic shows! Talk about Rabid! Ice has a way to go to be this guy!

IMG_0351 (resized).jpgIMG_0351 (resized).jpg
#536 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

You say racoon? Nothing to do with this thread but this guy (in the pic) stole my phone! This happened last week in Tampa, FL and then he wanted to box me as the pic shows! Talk about Rabid! Ice has a way to go to be this guy!
[quoted image]

Let him have your phone...that thing will kick your ass!!!

#537 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Let him have your phone...that thing will kick your ass!!!

Oh I know. It's what I get for smoking I went outside (hotel) at 10pm and set my phone and soda on garbage can (behind coon in this pic) and went to lite up my cig and he started walking towards me so I wasn't having it and jumped in my rental car to escape his crazy a@@ only for him to jump in garbage can and knock my phone down but then he took it (McD's bag was near so he was confused) , luckily he dropped it and I was able to get it back! Glad it was my personal phone and not my work I woulda had a hard time explaining that a racoon stole it to my work! For the record never seen a coon stand like that with nothing around it, it was crazy!

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Oh I know. It's what I get for smoking I went outside (hotel) at 10pm and set my phone and soda on garbage can (behind coon in this pic) and went to lite up my cig and he started walking towards me so I wasn't having it and jumped in my rental car to escape his crazy a@@ only for him to jump in garbage can and knock my phone down but then he took it (McD's bag was near so he was confused) , luckily he dropped it and I was able to get it back! Glad it was my personal phone and not my work I woulda had a hard time explaining that a racoon stole it to my work! For the record never seen a coon stand like that with nothing around it, it was crazy!

they seem cute enough until you corner one....shit!!! Witnessed one pretty much kill a full-sized dog years ago....whew!!

Your story is funny as hell (now)..can imagine the terror..thanks for sharing that one!!!

#539 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

I’m sorry Rob, but I want Iceman to win that bet so bad... Iceman wins, many of us will win too!

I'm right there with you man. Although I don't belive it will happen, I'd like nothing more than to see a new, reworked batch of Alien pins shipped to new buyers in 2019.

Such a fantastic game, so horribly engineered. A remake would be very welcome.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#540 4 years ago

Former alien club member here.. The unique layout with supported electronics would probably bring me back. The game is really great, It just got hard to hold with prices over 10k. Meanwhile,I'll run through some games I never thought I'd own.

#541 4 years ago

is Elvis here yet?

#542 4 years ago
Raccoon.gifRaccoon.gif
#543 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Pulled this post up again a couple times today, and just couldn't stop laughing!!!

I think this thread needs to stay focused on racoons until anything real pops up!!!

#544 4 years ago

Another pissed off raccoon!!! Love it!! Must have thought he was a flying squirrel or something....too funny!!!

#545 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Pulled this post up again a couple times today, and just couldn't stop laughing!!!
I think this thread needs to stay focused on racoons until anything real pops up!!!

Best one I've seen:

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Best one I've seen:

Excellent!!! raccoon fix for the evening!!!

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Don't worry, its coming

#548 4 years ago

Does anyone know something of premium-pinball.com and Pinball Paradise ?
I follow 'Pinball Paradise' on facebook and they posted this morning a picture of a giant hall where they say production of pinball machines and parts in Germany will happen.
I wonder if it's a new game design or maybe Alien remake ?

#549 4 years ago

intriguing

57EB91E1-FB4A-4DB1-B392-B5533DD3CF6A (resized).jpeg57EB91E1-FB4A-4DB1-B392-B5533DD3CF6A (resized).jpeg
#550 4 years ago

already got my order in - full payment made!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
There are 4,090 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 82.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-cgc-going-to-manufacture-alien-pinball/page/11?hl=jsampel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.