Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlt_thunder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Haven’t looked at it but if you have to use wire transfers and gift cards I’m going to guess it’s a scam.

#4 2 years ago

I want that attack from Mars, however, they only seem to accept direct bank transfer and Bitcoin... I wouldn’t trust it.

#5 2 years ago

You could see if they will have a conversation with you to check for red flags but typically if it seems too good to be true it probably is.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from ToolMan469:

I also looked at a machine from this site. They texted me back right away, then got to the payment. I said no way to the wire transfer. They said their CC payment gateway is currently undergoing updates. I said no way. So they said then they would take COD, but via Google Play cards and I had to get the cards prior to ship and show proof I had them. I assume I would have to give them the codes to verify they were valid which at that point they could take those codes and use them without the cards. So I said no to that. They said they have been only doing online purchasing and only shipping since COVID. I was able to chat with them online to say I wanted to physically see the machine and pick up myself. The address they gave me is 44 Rosa Parks Ln San Francisco CA 94103. Anyone close to there can verify what is at this location? I tried Google street view, but cannot get down that street to see what is there. I am in Texas. I would like a machine from there as well, but man, it just seems like a scam.

Contact them and let them know you are at the location and see how they react.

#27 2 years ago
    Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Contact them and let them know you are at the location and see how they react.

Just for fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shlt_thunder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-buypinballmachinecom-a-legit-website-?tu=shlt_thunder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.