Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinzrfun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 2 years ago

It’s really simple. If it has a super dumb name, a bunch of prices on popular machines that are better than you see anywhere else, and you’ve never heard of it before, it’s a scam.

I mean at least you asked before sending them money, but it really should be clear from the jump.

Nobody gonna go through the trouble of making a pinball retail website just to give games away under hobby market value. There’s some nice folks in pinball but nobody is that nice.

#40 2 years ago
    Quoted from alexmogil:

Welcome to BUY PINBALL MACHINE!
    Our logo is completely different than our company name!
    In fact, it's the same logo as https://www.chattanoogapinballmuseum.com/ !
    "We started out back in 1994 as Buy Pinball Machine."
    We only take BITCOIN and BANK TRANSFERS!
    And you're asking if this is a scam.

KISS fans dude

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead:

The phone number at the bottom of the site works for a couple different places:

vyvanseonline.com/contact-us/

They need the White Vans to sell these bargain games in shopping center parking lots with.

1 year later
    #57 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:I Just had a customer that called me for some tech advice on a AFM. In casual conversation he mentioned he found his favorite game a MM. Price was 4500 and he figured he was getting a good deal. Told him to do more research and he thanked me later as I explained too good to be true. Sadly this probably happens more often than not as the hobby is super expensive now.

I just don’t get how people see games advertised at half off or better and think they’ve found the bargains that everybody else is too dumb to locate.

Come on folks! Life don’t work that way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-buypinballmachinecom-a-legit-website-?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.