(Topic ID: 300926)

Is Brian Eddy as awesome as we use to think he was?

By Doctor6

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by PtownPin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ap yes please (resized).jpg
    10CF137A-3530-4609-8E77-2BF5707321A1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NashtyFunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 2 years ago

Stranger things is a great game. I had a bunch of non pinball people over last night and that's the game they keep going back to. It's approachable and a blast to shoot. Mine's been set up right since I got it, so never had issues with the tk lock or demo shot, but I can imagine if those arent working right that it could be an issue.
    Mando is a lot of fun too. It could use some tweaks to the code, but I enjoy it. The assets and call outs are better than the shot physics for me, but that's just personal preference.
    Because I enjoy STh so much is why I dont have a MM or an AfM. I feel they're similar enough that I dont want to use a slot in my collection for them.
    I cant wait to see what Eddy does next.

#27 2 years ago

They fixed a couple things, like it being too easy to crank out the multiballs with the center shot. I think there's some inconsistency in how the encounter levels work out which makes it to where I don't even want to play them. The upper post doesnt always sync correctly depending on what shot is being taken either. For instance on some orbit shots where the child is lit, the ball gets kicked back and that post doesnt drop. It just doesnt feel completely polished yet.

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

What's wrong with the Mando code? I have only played the game twice...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NashtyFunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-brian-eddy-as-awesome-as-we-use-to-think-he-was?tu=NashtyFunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.