Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16397902878788749714078013312544 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1451 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0392 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0290 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0787 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0508 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1158 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1159 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1114 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1115 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3442 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3451 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3446 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3447 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3448 (resized).JPG
    SAM_3178 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CosmoConstant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 2 years ago

I don’t know if there’s any newer threads so I’m bringing this thread back from the cemetery. I emailed them but I haven’t heard back so I tried the text number that I found on this thread. Hopefully I hear back from them. I have a Buck Rogers backglass that I want to have restored. Nobody sells reproduction Buck Rogers backglass.

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from play_pinball:

The international factor makes them pricey but Coos makes Buck Rogers glasses: https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/backglasses.html

So they make new reproduction backglasses? Do they restore too? I just want a Buck Rogers backglass that isn’t all flacking, faded, and missing paint. I’m trying to make my machine look as nice as possible. I just bought brand new chrome legs for my machine and recycled the old rusty legs that were on it.

#57 2 years ago

I went ahead and emailed them. Hopefully they are quick to respond. I’ve been hearing that some of these places that restore backglass/ sell backglass can take a month until they email you back. I emailed them at [email protected]. I didn’t see a phone number on site. Hopefully I can buy a restored backglass, a reproduction backglass, or have my Buck Rogers backglass restored. Whatever is the best deal and looks nice.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I just looked at BG Resto’s webpage.
    Buck Rogers is listed in his files. He has made this one before. All you have do is make contact and tell him what you want to order. He will require a deposit. Turn around time is approximately 3 months.

O.K. sounds good. Now I just need to wait until he emails me back. I’ve emailed a ton of people over the last few days. Hopefully someone gets back to me. I’m not in a huge hurry, but I don’t want it to take 6 months either.

#71 2 years ago

I’m having Coos Hakvoort make me a brand new Buck Rogers backglass that is mirrored and everything. It will be exactly the same as the original backglass. I paid him through PayPal 450 euros. That includes shipping and everything. He says that I will get it in January.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CosmoConstant.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-bgresto-still-in-business?tu=CosmoConstant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.