Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrm_4
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

good morning..hope someone can help me to find out why i cannot place order or get info on restoring my backglass from BGresto..i have been trying for 2 months to make contact on their website but will not accept emails..any info would help

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

good morning..hope someone can help me to find out why i cannot place order or get info on restoring my backglass from BGresto..i have been trying for 2 months to make contact on their website but will not accept emails..any info would help

Call him. If you search this forum, Steve has posted his number and asks that people call him instead.

#3 5 years ago

hey thanks..slight problem for me as i dont own a phone

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

I got nothing then. Good luck!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

You can make voice calls with Google Voice or Skype from a smart phone or computer. I live overseas and make all my calls to the states this way. Good luck.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

And nobody you know owns a phone you can use?

#7 5 years ago

No phone or way to improvise a phone call? Then no backglass for you.

Remember, he does this part time and has a full-time job which requires a lot of air travel (I sure don't miss those days) . When he's off-duty, he lives his life and then he runs his BGResto business.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

In this day in age, how the heck do you not have a cell phone?
    -Mike

#9 5 years ago

not able to speak clearly with out stutter from stroke.blind on left side,not good on right side.on top of that i misplaced then lost the phone my family and friends gave me about 4 years ago..asking to use some other persons phone all the time is like asking for a ride all the time..i only ask now if i can not stop the bleeding..if you have had to ask these things of friends and family for long time then you would understand..still..all this have little to do with having a web sight that say"click here for info" but nothing happen for 3 months of trying.why not say call..really thanks for the info i will have some one try for me until i can string some dixie cups out that way for a call

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

not able to speak clearly with out stutter from stroke.blind on left side,not good on right side.on top of that i misplaced then lost the phone my family and friends gave me about 4 years ago..asking to use some other persons phone all the time is like asking for a ride all the time..i only ask now if i can not stop the bleeding..if you have had to ask these things of friends and family for long time then you would understand..still..all this have little to do with having a web sight that say"click here for info" but nothing happen for 3 months of trying.why not say call..really thanks for the info i will have some one try for me until i can string some dixie cups out that way for a call

Yeah it’s certainly frustrating, especially in your situation I’m sure. But the only way I’ve heard of being able to get a hold of him is by phone. Maybe someone here that’s had prior experience with him can help you out?

#11 5 years ago

Maybe someone here can call on his behalf? I do not see a phone number on their website or I would call for you. Who has their phone number??

#12 5 years ago

Searched here and found it.

here is the phone number Steve provided me in his response 248-760-7381.

#13 5 years ago

Since I left my previous employment, I also am beyond minority not owning a cell phone (which they
    supplied), but at least do have a land line..
    I e-mailed Steve last week, and got a respond this morning. He's a busy guy. If not by phone, I'd
    at least keep trying..
    BTW: What backglass is it you're looking for? (T)

#14 5 years ago

Maybe try a different email adress to send it from it might be landing in his spam.

#15 5 years ago

Just talk Steve and he indicated that, belairjoe, needs to use email address:

[email protected]

and indicate which backglass he needs. He will keep an eye out for it. Hope that helps

Tim

#16 5 years ago

man!..thank you all so very much for taking the time to help me out with this info..extra thanks to tim for making contact for me..hope i did not give impression im bitchin..steve made new glass for me years ago and its a beauty..i restore or try to restore EM arcade games.rifles,juke boxes,and build a home arcade..fact of the matter is without pinball,pinside and the friends i have met thru pinball i would have given up years ago..i use pinball as a way to force me to think to solve elect. problems and to help me maintain forced memory practices..again thanks to all!! p.s the backglass i need is for a 1959 bally moon raider rifle arcade..this one is for me to keep as i fix games for friends etc but rarely keep unless its really cool or a complicated machine i dont understand..

9 months later
    #17 4 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

Just talk Steve and he indicated that, belairjoe, needs to use email address:
    [email protected]
    and indicate which backglass he needs. He will keep an eye out for it. Hope that helps
    Tim

This is awesome! Love coming across threads like this.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-bgresto-not-taking-orders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.