Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The-Middle-Cast[1].png
    Ben Heck Bobblehead.jpg
    ben_heck_almost_Famous.jpg
    Heck.jpg
    IMG_20150221_235101673.jpg
    image.jpg
    poker.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 9 years ago

I first ran across Ben's work a few years ago in an article on Kotaku, long before I learned that he was into pinball. Kotaku has written about his mods for several years...

http://kotaku.com/tag/ben-heck

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

So well known I never heard of him until some JPop vapor machine had his name as part of the title. For awhile anyway.
    I still don't have a clue who he is.

Check out his show on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebenheckshow

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Ben Heck is more dedicated to his work and badass projects than he is sitting on social media drawing attention to himself, which is a very strong attribute in my opinion.

Ben has a decent-sized social media footprint... ~370,000 YouTube subscribers... and he is more well-known outside of the pinball hobby. Most of his videos are self-promotional (i.e., he stars in them), but in a good way. IMO, he is the epitome of substance over form, unlike a lot of other recognizable people on YouTube, who are often all form and no substance.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Do these guys know how to party, or what????

Come on, that photo's obviously fake. It's allegedly taken around midnight on a Saturday night in Wisconsin, and there's not a single beer bottle to be found. Ha!!! What do they think we are? Stupid?!?

I do give em props, though, on the Portal mini-turret. Very carefully staged to make it appear like the REAL Ben Heck, but we know better!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-ben-heck-really-that-famous?tu=razorbak86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.