Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 95 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

The-Middle-Cast[1].png
    Ben Heck Bobblehead.jpg
    ben_heck_almost_Famous.jpg
    Heck.jpg
    IMG_20150221_235101673.jpg
    image.jpg
    poker.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I had drinks with Ben the other night. It was a little annoying to be constantly interrupted by groupies asking for his autograph and trying to give him their room keys. Back off ladies, we're trying to talk pinball here!

Next time you meet up with him, make sure to ask him to turn his swag off and to hold off on the axe body spray. Otherwise he'll be a bitch magnet.

#27 9 years ago

Looks like he makes $45k a year doing youtube videos.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/thebenheckshow

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Damn, that's kind of stalkerish.

google.com?

1 year later
    #94 7 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

The bump on this reminds me of something that happened a few days ago. I was talking to my dad and he asked me if I had heard of the guy who built the Bill Paxton pinball machine. I answered him by saying of course, that's the same guy who built the AMH we own.
    Apparently he was reading an article on an engineering magazine's website (Popular Mechanics maybe), and there was a bit about the Bill Paxton machine, so he read all about that and how it was made and everything.

The paxton game is fun, if you ever want to play it come to MN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-ben-heck-really-that-famous?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.