(Topic ID: 270054)

Is Bally Kiss back up in the $7K range again?

By swampwiz

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I can remember years ago when this title had a huge price rise. I had thought that it had gotten back down to a semi-normal price point.

This is the same seller @ Mr. Pinball Classfieds that I had recently mentioned with an extraordinarily high price on a Bally Wizard!.

KISS, 1979 Stern [sic]: $7299
    The cabinet, playfield, backglass and internals are stunning. All fully working and offer a 3 month return to base warranty. <snip> This is one of the most collectible pinballs and they are getting harder and harder to come by. KISS fans buy them, keep them in their homes and they tend not to come back onto the market. Even as an investment these are a sound choice. If you decided to sell your beloved KISS pinball (which is what it will become) at some point in the future, the likelihood is that it would have gained value.

#3 3 years ago

Not a chance in hell I'd pay anything close to that

#4 3 years ago

different title

#5 3 years ago

Yeah, but it's still a similarly rediculous ad. Pinside can't handle two in one day like that or it may explode, lol

#6 3 years ago

BC_Gambit asks “again” because the average KISS was never worth $7k

#7 3 years ago

It's free to post ridiculous ads. If someone bites, hooray! If no one bites, and you have no shame, no loss.

In related news, my entire collection is for sale, $10k each. Take your pick.

#8 3 years ago

Never was, never will be. Maybe 2500-3000 if exceptionally nice. Most aren't.

#9 3 years ago

We’ve had people bring them in for repair that are Kiss collectors. They’ll bring in a rough example and be pleased they only paid $2500 and have no problem when we write them a $1200 bill to replace the CPU, rebuild the PS, redo all the connectors, and clean and LED it. They show up the same day to pick it up.

#10 3 years ago

Damn, I hope so - just in case, FOR SALE: BALLY KISS, HALF PRICE! only $3500.00

i dont think i'd sell it for that though, honestly - restenciled cab, new bg, new plastics, new pf. It was my first game ever.

#11 3 years ago

Sometimes, ridiculously priced games can make regular priced games seem like bargains. Maybe an ad for a regularly priced KISS will be listed shortly.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-bally-kiss-back-up-in-the-7k-range-again?hl=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.