Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by cody_chunn
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 63 days ago

Had a good game on Av at the SFGE, was doing really well, then the game kinda went dark all over and didn't do anything until I lost that ball. Was that a void where a wiz mode or something should have been?

#2 63 days ago

I'm thinking there was some sort of issue with the particular game you were playing. Avengers is pretty polished from a code perspective.

1 month later
#3 9 days ago

I now own that avengers, there was an issue at the event where someone broke the tesseract off but that is all I am aware of. I haven’t run into anything as you described.

#5 8 days ago

The only thing not really coded is animations for the final wizard mode. I doubt you made it there (did you have all avengers lit solid) but if you did, the game still plays, points are awarded, etc but the animations and sounds are lacking. If the whole game went dark it was probably some glitch in the game.

#6 8 days ago
Quoted from 85vett:

The only thing not really coded is animations for the final wizard mode. I doubt you made it there (did you have all avengers lit solid) but if you did, the game still plays, points are awarded, etc but the animations and sounds are lacking. If the whole game went dark it was probably some glitch in the game.

OK, that sounds exactly like what happened. I was still flippin (can't remember if it was scoring or not) but the dmd and playfield lights were dark. It was a really good game for me and I think it was the final mode.

Hey new owner...do you still have the hi score table from the show? Can you take the glass out and finger all the switches to get to that final mode? I am very curious to learn either way.

Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside