• 92 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by illpoet
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61BYCDXh4JL._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 3 years ago

Finally picked up an Oculus Quest, I gotta say this thing is amazing. So much more comfortable then the HTC VIVe and Index I had. It feels lighter, less forceful on the head, plus to me the PQ is more clear. Can't wait to try ALyx on it, so far playing that vader game, its awesome.

#60 3 years ago

Man that Vader game with the rancor , I was actually scared . Rancors are truly frightening !

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a quest and really want to play this game. The issue is that I don't have a computer that can run it and don't want to invest in a beefy computer when I have one that works well for me. It also doesn't make sense because my PC is upstairs and I play the quest in the basement where there is free space. I would love to play this game though!

Yeah u need good P.C. and use the usb connector . It’s amazing

3 months later
#78 3 years ago

Yes its much better with the Quest. I had a valve index, hurt my head so much and was so heavy. Quest is more user friendly. But I get scared with those crab things.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-playing-half-life-alyx?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.