(Topic ID: 60220)

Is anyone interested in trading my NGG for your Roadshow?

By zr11990

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have a very nice NGG. Only 2 flaws is the slam ramp and a the lower rear corner of the head on the left side. Everything else is great. IM looking for RS in great condition. Im in Houston TX. I will ship. I might consider trading something else, just run it by me. I would trade it for a prototype FH also.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I have a very nice NGG. Only 2 flaws is the slam ramp and a the lower rear corner of the head on the left side. Everything else is great. IM looking for RS in great condition. Im in Houston TX. I will ship. I might consider trading something else, just run it by me. I would trade it for a prototype FH also.

Is that you James, and still lookin? Your lookin for a Road Show in "great" condition? really? A Road Show in great condition is oxymoronic, sort of, but you'd never know.

I wish you'd hang onto your NGG and just buy a nice Road Show; all Road Shows are beautiful, even not in great shape, and Rarehero has two 'em, one of 'em being for sale soon. Plus, you'd have a micro Pat Lawler collection

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4fun:

Is that you James, and still lookin? Your lookin for a Road Show in "great" condition? really? A Road Show in great condition is oxymoronic, sort of, but you'd never know.
I wish you'd hang onto your NGG and just buy a nice Road Show; all Road Shows are beautiful, even not in great shape, and Rarehero has two 'em, one of 'em being for sale soon. Plus, you'd have a micro Pat Lawler collection

Micro my azz. I own TZ, ES, WW,NGG and TAF. I have to many Lawler pins, I have no money right now to buy anymore pins as I need to repair the foundation on my home and im still paying on my Harley and I have no room. Truthfully, I don't care for NGG that much.

#4 10 years ago

Oh, and since there are no parts for RS I need one in great condition to start out with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,800 (OBO)
$ 63.95
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

5,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-interested-in-trading-my-ngg-for-your-roadshow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.