11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Come and meet many great people, yes even me, if all the emails have not scared you away. In the past you could bring a pin and game and fix it your self under the skill of Mr Fromm I am bringing a Dog Pounder redemption game an dshould bring, the Daytona that doesnt link up. I see what I can bring. Great way to meet and learn more. I wil be there come on down

Brady Hosting Randy Fromm Tech School
    Brady Distributing will be hosting industry tech guru Randy Fromm for a hands-on training event at their Charlotte office, Feb.18-22, for those looking to make a dramatic improvement in their video game repair skills.

In just five days, attendees will learn to perform repairs down to component level. "At Brady, we continue to partner with our customers by offering education events like Tech Training so that businesses have more tools to create success for their facility," said topper Jon W. Brady.

This "hands-on" technical training is specifically designed for operators, mechanics and shop service techs. According to the dealership, this practical training will teach each attendee to quickly identify problems and repair them, creating less down time for more profit.

Tuition for Randy Fromm's "Hands-On" Technical Training is $895 and includes: a copy of Randy Fromm's Big Blue Book of Really Great Technical Information, digital multimeter, soldering iron, soldering supplies, sample components and hand tools.

#2 11 years ago

That's awesome! I wish they had something like that in Dallas, Houston or New Orleans!!!

#3 11 years ago

Awesome event. Hope you have a great turnout for it.

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

Are there a lot of events like this? I hadn't heard of this prior to this post.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from wilsonza:

Are there a lot of events like this? I hadn't heard of this prior to this post.

No this is not common.

Take advantage of it if you can.

#6 11 years ago

Get one up here, and I'd sign up for it.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Get one up here, and I'd sign up for it.

It is tough to organize. Todd Andersen did a few things like this at my Goose parties. Transistors and other things. And he got flamed for trying. People wanting to know why anyone would need that, etc.

I know Todd gave up.

I'd provide space, I wouldn't want any part of running it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-going-to-the-pinball-and-game-repair-class-starts-feb-18-in-nc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.