(Topic ID: 67681)

Is anyone else having problems contacting Skit-B?

By maddog14

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by RobT
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

skitbmini.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I have been trying to contact Skit-B for several days now with no response. I see they are getting emails, because they have acknowledged so in the Predator thread.

I have tried from two separate email accounts.

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems?

#2 10 years ago

Usually super busy, and it does take a long time to hear back (so hopefully that means they're working on Predator (and not Sonic)).

#3 10 years ago

It took about a week to get a response the few times I emailed them in the past.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Usually super busy, and it does take a long time to hear back (so hopefully that means they're working on Predator (and not Sonic)).

No excuse.......I assume they are running a business.......no offense, I love what they are doing, but they need to get their sh*t together......

#5 10 years ago

I emailed Kevin this week as well, no response yet. Unfortunately this is normal from them.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I emailed Kevin this week as well, no response yet. Unfortunately this is normal from them.

Apparently Skit-B is being selective with whom they reply back to.

#7 10 years ago

They ARE busy!...trust me....

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Shouldn't they have been busy before EXPO? I did not email Skit-B once before EXPO. Just because I know what it means to be busy with deadlines.

#9 10 years ago

They got a lot on their plate. Give em a break! Im sure they have feedback from expo.
I know Kevin's working on something cool.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No excuse.......I assume they are running a business.......no offense, I love what they are doing, but they need to get their sh*t together......

Correct, it's a business taking a lot of money from customers, part time, hobby, or not. The have a duty to respond in a timely fashion, at least 24 hours I think.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Hopefully fitting different ramps/ballreturn in Predator.

#12 10 years ago

Kevin got back to me in a timely manner when I asked for a refund.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Kevin got back to me in a timely manner when I asked for a refund.

+1 same with me

#14 10 years ago

Maybe that's the trick, after expo, I am pondering as well

I was excited, game looks cool, but lack of info, and nothing to see at expo..... I kind of lost the excitement

#15 10 years ago

Well at least we got a hate on for every manufacturer out there now

I kid, I hope it all gets sorted out.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Shit's right in the logo!!!

skitbmini.jpgskitbmini.jpg

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Well at least we got a hate on for every manufacturer out there now
I kid, I hope it all gets sorted out.

They are all going to do their time in the dunktank thanks to internet forums....its just a matter of when. Today it looks like JJP is climbing out, Stern is floating in a wet suit, and Skit B is sitting on the platform hoping any of you who throw the ball is not going to hit the target. Meanwhile PPS is just getting out of their car in the parking lot and putting on their wetsuit to replace Skit B on the platform. All the others are stuck in traffic on the internet freeway and not anxious to get to the "I'm making a pinball game" carnival.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Sh*t's right in the logo!!!

skitbmini.jpg 31 KB

I don't understand why they kept their logo like that it really does look like it says sh*t b.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I don't understand why they kept their logo like that it really does look like it says sh*t b.

Cuz the B is laying under the "Shit"...it doesn't look like a "B", it looks like a mask....Shit Mask lol ...go back to the old logo, Skit!!!

#20 10 years ago

Just for the record. Kevin did contact me this evening.

#21 10 years ago

How come nobody spells SHIT in this thread ? Robin said long ago that SHIT was fine to print .

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

How come nobody spells SHIT in this thread ? Robin said long ago that SHIT was fine to print .

No shit?

#25 10 years ago

I hope Jim is right or we are all gunna be banned

#26 10 years ago

He contacted within a few hours of me asking for a refund today. So yes he is responding as said previously. Sounds as if he is getting hammered. Wish them the best, just to many negatives for me to hang.

#27 10 years ago

I wonder how many have bailed since expo? I'm afraid the rough debut and MM announcement was a double whammy for Skit B. I'm still in, but I feel like I need to see a killer game play video very soon to dispell my doubts.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Yeah? Well...shit!

#30 10 years ago

This is turning into one crappy thread.

#31 10 years ago

Kevin has been in contact with me as well. He is just busy and sorting some things out. He said he should have refunds to all that requested them within the next few days. At this point I have no reason to doubt what he says.

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Shit, and all this time I've been typing "sh*t"!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-anyone-else-having-problems-contacting-skit-b and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.